I can love you everyday ~

350 degrees

 

Time was passing before Baro and sandeul even noticed. After the wedding there was the talent show,  a home made dinner date at sandeuls house, exams, school festivals, family matters and so much that filled their planners. All leading up to what is now the last days of their home ec  class . The two haven't really talked about what was going to happen after the class was over. sandeul wants to go to a performing arts summer program in America while Baro actually got an apprenticeship at a restaurant. Of course they swore to never forget about the other over the summer and they couldn't imagine going back to their old separate lives but there was still something to be said ,to address the sadness that lied underneath.  
 
Their teacher hasn't changed at all since marriage and seemed kind of sad looking at all of them , looking for words of wisdom perhaps or just plotting their last assignment. The whole class anticipated something big and creative but on the board all she wrote was "Cookies<3". The assignment turned out to be to bake a cookie to decorate and give it to someone in the class. It was very simple but meaningful too . Also at the start of the class some people couldn't even make cookies at all or use icing techniques so it shows how much they've grown. Naturally sandeul and Baro chose to make one for each other , guys made it for girls and girls made it for their friends . They had a lot of different cookie cutters to choose from and could make it however they wanted as long as they decorated it . Sandeul wanted to make a sort of gingerbread man look like Baro and taste like a sugar cookie . Baro wanted to make a chocolate chip flavored star that resembled the ones at the hall of fame with sandeuls name on it .  they really only had one period to do it and had to exchange at the end . 
 
Sandeul was surprisingly better at  icing than he thought he was seeing as he literally tried to squeeze in the details on baros little gingerbread man stubs called sneakers. When he finished he wanted to keep little cookie Baro for himself so it was just like always having him around something cute and sweet that he wants to bite. He had to remind himself this isn't goodbye something he never really liked saying  so he pushed those feelings away . He ambushed Baro at his table by  throwing his arms around him so that his hands presented the cookie In front  of him " behold " he sang to the younger and kept trying to peer at his expression from over his shoulder .  Baro took it and turned around to face sandeul
 
   " I can't believe you finished before me deullie I love it and now im destined to eat my own cookie clone " he smiled and gave sandeul his. "Wow it's so perfectly simple " he turned the star on its points.
 
  " it's because you will always be a star to me " Baro said a bit shyly . Sandeul kept looking at it ,taking it all in before biting a corner . Baro though the would've waited a bit longer to eat it but this is sandeul we are talking about .
 
   "A corner a day keeps the pain away " he rhymed while putting it away somewhere safe in his book bag.
 
    Baro shook his head " it's an apple a day keeps the doctor away ! Do you ever Say sayings right ?" Sandeul looked to happy to be wrong as he shook his head with a big smile ok his face ; only he knew this time he's not wrong . 
 
That night Baro laid in his bed with his cookie clone . He sat up and looked at it more closely . He noticed things he didn't before like the shoelaces , and the squirrel on his shirt. When he turned it to the back to see what kind of cookie it was he saw 사랑해 written on it with icing . He felt himself warm up and his fingertips tingle . he didnt want to eat the cookie he wanted to keep it forever . He took a picture of it with his phone and decided to wait to eat it still. he texted sandeul saying " I love you too deullie "  even though it was late he just wanted to make sure he knows right now . 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandeul attacked baro with kisses down his neck , over his torso, biting and on  his collar bone before returning to the youngers hungry lips. he was sitting on his feet in baros lap facing him and couldn't keep his hands out of his hair . Baro felt like he was drowning in sensations . so much was going on and it was all so fast he didn't really know how to react to him . Everything was blurry when he opened his eyes and sandeul kept battling his tongue for dominance ,even when Baro had to pull away the older pulled his bottom lip before letting go . The squirrel stared at him his face was flushed , his arms had settled around his neck and he was biting on his lip that was turning red . He stared right back into his eyes with a look he couldn't describe . 
" deullie are you okay " he asked him taking his hands from around him so that he was holding them I'm his. 
 
" I .. Um....... Please don't let me go I'm scared. I'm so scared that  one day I will wake up and this was all a dream "he put his arms around Baro again this time more like a full hug.  Baro tried to be as comforting as he could be by hugging him
 
" that won't happen you don't have to be afraid sandeul I love you , you are happy it's real, you are going to America and it will be amazing and I will be waiting for you to tell me all about it and they will simply adore you okay  " 
 
"Baro I still don't want to let go.." He said in a whisper . So they slept In sandeuls bed just like that baro sitting up and sandeul laying on top of him . 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
That weekend Baro had sent sandeul off on his flight assuring him and his mother that she had nothing to worry about . in the meantime he hung out with his other friends , went shopping with his mom and even visited where he will be working at soon. this doesn't mean he didn't check his phone every five minutes through out the entire day . He stared at the picture of his cookie clone which he made his background .it was the last image he saw before he finally fell asleep . 
Baros  mom found him  whistling around the house with his hair done nicely ,  with his favorite outfit and cologne on . " good evening mr. Cha" she mocked . 
 He smiled " hi mom I'm just going to be video chatting with sandeul " 
 
 " he can't smell you through the screen but ok".  She then went to the kitchen to start working on dinner . 
 
  When the alert that sandeul was video calling him showed up he opened it immediately . He was so happy to see his face again  that he almost didn't say anything .
 
" good morning !" Sandeul said bright and happily forgetting about time zones
 
" it's evening over here deullie but good morning anyways . How's everything going ? Enjoying America? Breaking hearts out there  hyung? " 
 
" oh it's great ! There's so much talent and food ! It's a lot of hard work but still fun . It's really different and there  are people from all over . I think you would like it here Baro I miss you ! Oh there's jinyoung" sandeul turns the screen to face the elder who just walked into the room 
 
  "Hey " Baro responds to jinyoungs wave and pretty face " oh I miss you too ! So much it's so different here without you and my new job is great I can't wait until you can visit " 
 
" oh  I'm happy to hear that. I'm sorry squirrel princess but we've got to go to class now . I will call back during lunch though so don't be too disappointed okay?" " 
 
"I'm not a princess ! I'm a prince and you are forgetting about the time zones again just have a good day bye I love you be safe!"
 
Sandeul kisses the screen and hangs up . 
 
Baro let out a long sigh ' don't worry he will be back soon and he's happy' . He went to the kitchen knowing dinner will be set up but he still had to make the dessert . maybe he would make a cake it's his unbirthday after all. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   One day Baro was surprised that  one guest at the restaurant he's been working at as an apprentice was gongchan. He had ordered a special and since Baro was new it didn't hurt to have him wait tables now and then . On his break he went and sat down with him. 
" so where's my free drink?" gongchan asked with a grin 
 
" if you mean a Anything or one singular scoop of ice cream it should be in it's way . It's good to see you again how have you been ?" Sometimes it's easy to forget how old gongchan is 
 
" I've been good , so bored but I'm sure you know all About  that don't you?" He raises an eyebrow 
 
" yea but we have our own lives don't we ? We can be find on our own, life is great . "   Aftdnt er a pause he felt like he had to add " still there's always something off when you are missing your other half" 
 
" cheers to that! We should go to the beach one of these days" channie smiles and takes a drink . 
 
" yea we should -wait who served you that ? You really are charming you know that  " Baro can't help but to laugh a little 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when Baro saw sandeul at the airport he had to keep from running towards him in slow motion because it'd be embarrassing considering sandeul wouldn't join in but stand and laugh at him with the cutest expression. he did however pick him up when the elder came in for a hug and carried him away . He gave him a kiss because there were too many words . Sandeul blushed and squeezed him tightly. 
 
" wait where are you going I need to get my luggage ! " he called out in realization of how jinyoung must look standing next to the conveyer belt with all the luggage by himself . it made him laugh though and Baro about faced with a sigh. 
 
" you've gotten lighter deullie I will have to feed you when we get back " 
 
" I will be glad to eat whatever you make just be sure to set the Oven to 350 degrees squirrel princess" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i finally finished the last chapter ! i didn't want to end it really which is why it took so long, it felt like i was writing a one shot ^^; i'm really sorry if there are any gramatical  errors i'm not fond of editing and really wanted to see what you guys thought of it <33333 i'm also sorry if it was weird or seemed rushed it's just how it came out and I have been a little stressed lately. anyway enough of my rambling i hope you all have enjoyed it , subscriber or not and that i have fufilled your badeul feels :3 Thanks again for taking interest in my story i really appreciate it you are all awesome :D 
 
tumblr_mftyju47gB1rqxp7ro1_500.giftumblr_mp7jrvQzW51rn3neco1_250.giftumblr_mnwil4Sp1H1run2jqo1_250.giftumblr_mqit59cKX11rn3neco1_250.giftumblr_m9netbkqXD1rp0117o1_500.gifRandom GIFS lol <3 P.S i used to call them Bandeul hehe