First Date

350 degrees

 

Baro waited for sandeuls response  but didnt get the one he wanted . Sandeul had started to laugh not a nervous laugh a real funny joke laugh . "Yah a simple no I don't feel that way would suffice no need to laugh in my face !" He tried so hard to mask his hurt feelings. Mr. Giggles over here finally stopped laughing and draped his arms over Baros shoulders.
" aw don't be like that I was just thinking of what you'd look like in a wedding dress "he admitted trying not to laugh again 
Baro gave him a wide eyed look. " what too soon" the older asked with a smile . That smile worked wonders.
 
The squirrel prince was already A hour early to getting ready for his very first date and felt like he was going to Combust under the anxiousness . Sandeul said even though Baro thinks of him as a princess he'd like to try out the role as a true hyung To take him out somewhere nice . There was no hint mentioned "just wear whatever you want " didnt do a thing  for Baro either . His mom was so amused by his behavior that she couldn't help but to " oh your wearing that What if you go to a fancy restaurant ?" Or things like " hmm I wonder of I just heard the door " he fell for it every time .
 He sat next to her resuming to wait for him . " but do tell me who is this person that's making my son so crazy?" She asked in all honesty  . 
 
Baro didn't hesitate " his name is sandeul and he's just great mom you will love him . He has the most beautiful singing voice and he's just like the cutest thing . he even loves food just As much as I do mom believe me he's a total sweetheart ." He had a look in his eyes his mom hadn't seen before when talking about him .
 She didnt know before that he was a guy and she didn't care just that this person made her son very happy. "Baro  the door" she said once again with a smile . He shook his head " I'm not falling for it  again " she stood up and went to answer it for him.  A  brunet haired boy around Baros height with a cute face, brown eyes and flowers was there to greet her .  " you must be sandeul" she said delighted .     
"Deullie!" Baro called rushing to the entrance to hug his new boyfriend. "Hey  Baro can you stop crushing the flowers" sandeul said through being squeezed. 
Baro looked down at them " sorry ,but don't you think bringing a guy flowers is a little weird ?" He releases his tight hold.
"don't flatter yourself pabo these are for your mother " sandeul said handing them to her.
"Aw he really is a sweetheart thank you . You kids have fun " she went to put the flowers  in a vase . Baro looked offended and sandeul held his hand" aw no need to get  mad princess ". The younger crossed his arms in response to the teasing " whatever we are doing your paying for it". 
neither of them had been to a amusement park since they were younger so they both felt instant nostalgia when they entered . Baro had a smug look on his face " so what are you going to like win some games to get me a prize or go to the house of mirrors or tunnel of love " . You could here the screams and laughter , smell the nice food and feel the great spring breeze . " oh no sweetie we've got roller coasters to ride !" Sandeul grabbed Baros arm and pulled him as he ran into the direction of one . that's how their quest of conquering every roller coaster at the theme park  began. neither of them puked but there was much screaming and holding on to each other, " I just thought you were scared " was an excuse they both used now and then . 
They sat on a bench finally still eating classic amusement park food. "What is that?" Baro asked sandeul who was eating something he hadn't really seen before ,it reminded him of a powdered doughnut almost . Sandeul was so hungry he didn't know which of the many foods he was talking about " what's what ?" Baro leaned and pointed at the sweet treat "that. what's that deullie?" . He looked down at his lap "oh that is funnel cake . Mr.squirrel chef hasn't heard of it ?" He smiled At being more knowledgable than Baro at something . "What does it taste like ?" baro was  still curious so sandeul  ripped a piece off and fed it to him .  "It's sweet like a kiss " the older smiled as his boyfriends face changed from surprised to delight using his own words against him . Baro liked it so much he went and took most of what was left from sandeul and started eating it before he can take it back " yah! I thought you were a domestic squirrel , give it back " he demanded slapping Baros arm .he didnt react at all and kept eating "what's yours is mine " the older was appalled " keep it up and I will divorce your !" . "Noooo I'm sorry deullie I love you " Baro sang . The duck sat with arms folded and a pour on his face " don't you Deullie~ me ". he didn't give up and tried to kiss his lover with his powdery face despite of the struggling he managed at least one on the cheek . 
 the sun was starting to set so they would have to be leaving soon . The best way to end a classic date at the amusement park would be of corse the Ferris wheel ride . They climbed into one of the two people seating  and waited for the ride to start .  Baro had a thought " wouldn't it be cool if Ferris wheels were fast ?" He shared it with sandeul  who simply shook his head"no". He was surprised by the response seeing as sandeul was such a daredevil this whole date"well why not ?" The older smiled when the ride began to move "because it would defeat the purpose " . it took them to the top where Baro realized what he meant by that . You could see everything from there , the sky looked like you wanted to reach out for it and the whole thing felt like a moment distilled in time . Sandeul spoke again "if this ride would be stuck right now just the way it is I wouldn't mind at all , I would be more than happy to be stuck up here with you . You are the squirrel the one foolish enough to try to climb down , but even then I think you wouldn't mind either " he laid back in his seat and stared out into the scenery . Baro thought sandeul looked so peaceful , of course only  a crazy person would want to be stuck in a Ferris wheel but if that were the case he too would be insane because that's how love feels like . " you know why I wouldn't mind either sandeul?"  He turned to him now his fingertips tingling for no real reason . The older turned "why ?" Baro inched closer "because then I get to..do..this" he kisses him then deep and long  until he knew he had to let go . He didn't want to though not for a second . 
 
I hope you guys don't want to kill me for taking so long <3  I really didnt want to end the story yet so this isn't the last chapter and sorry if the date seemed too cheesy or cliche I couldn't really think of anything.thank you all for caring about my story I hope I didn't disappoint your Badeul feels :3