You're the one i need

350 degrees

  The sadness that was in Baros voice pained Sandeul along with the shadow of his touch creeping away. It's really hard to speak when you can barely grasp a possible answer to say under all these mix feelings. He stared at the ground "No that's not it", where were the reasons in his head. There's the rapping, the kiss, the jealousy and just wanting to wish him luck in person, these things made him question if Baro liked him but ignoring him and denying the kiss made him think otherwise. They were two friends maybe even best friends so why is he acting this way? what are his real feelings? "Then what's the problem? Why are you-" Baro was cut off by Sandeul suddenly pulling him in for a kiss and he continued to do so until the bell rang. When they broke apart he just stared at him before heading to class without a word. The squirrel was shocked, but a good kind of shock because he got the kiss he wanted for a while now and didn't care at all if anyone saw. God knows when he'll get this stupid smile off his face. He didn't hear from him until the next day in their cooking class.

      It was the day of their presentation and Sandeul felt that he had done a good job,but he could have done it without Baros help.He still replayed the memory of the kiss it was sweet like candy but hot like peppers. Everyone had set up their meals on the desks set up around the perimeter of the roomand the most space was in the front where by no surprise Baros was, it looked too deliscious to even eat. Sandeul just set his somewhere in the back not like anyone cared espescially not their teacher who was looking at his seat members cliche hansel and gretle meal. "Deullie"Baro called approaching the older who shifted his eyes "Hi" he answered shyly at the beaming boy. "Have you had any food yet? i've got a huge plate, it helps to think of this as a party more than a test. Why'd you put your project all the way back here? it won't taste as good by the time the teacher notices" The squirrel took it and put it somewhere in the middle.Sandeul just watched him and wondered why he cared so much. 

      Unaware of his return The duck was poked by Baros chopsticks"You think too much eat!" he picked up a dumpling and tried to feed him. For some reason the usual food lover felt something that wasn't hunger , but ate it anyways just to see him smile as he carefully placed it in his mouth. "Thanks. Hmm it's good to know we weren't the only ones who actually put effort into it". The younger tried to casually chat a little more with him, but was eager to get his opinion on his own project. "Here you go" he said handing him a plate from his Cinderella themed courses. Sandeul hesitated to eat it as if he would taint it with his tounge. Baro tried to be patient " I know you,It's okay  just eat it" he reassured with a smile. The older complied and dove into the  explosion of flavors " Oh my god this taste sooo good" The squirrel prince smiled "It should i made it for you. Well there went his foodgasm causing him to almost choke "Ha we all know you went all out for that A+ no need to make me feel better" he said nervously before continuing to eat again already down to the cake.

        Baro spoke again after a moment of silence "Honestly I dind't care about my grade...even now all i can think about is you. The cutest undeniable pout in the world, the laugh that's music to my ears, a singing voice that' rings heavens bells they belong to you Sandeul. You're the highlight of my day, my best friend, my partner in crime, my...princess" he fumbled with that word flustered. Sandeul stared at him in disbelief, wa sthis really happening? Did he really just call me his princess?! All he could do was put the plate down and mumble "What?". There was still frosting on his cheek so Baro took it upon himself to wipe it off with his finger before his finger clean. Sandeul jumped at the sudden action and was thankful his class was oblivious to them. " What i'm trying to say is I'm in love with you" Baro held his hands and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looked longer on paper ^ ^; i  took  way too long to give you guys something worth reading i'm really sorry <3 i think the next chapter may be the last one :'O   I hope you liked this chapter anyways and thank you all for reading/subscribing/commenting it makes me really happy that you guys  care about my story :"3