What's cooking good looking?

350 degrees

   Sandeul was  late on the first day of class. He was even lucky enough to have the door slam loudly when he entered causing everyone to stare at him. He repeatedly apologized to the teacher saying it won’t happen again and sat in the only seat left, which so happens to be the one at the station to the right of the one Baro was at. He was staring at him just like everyone else, but was the last to stop before paying attention to their first assignment. They were assigned to cook their own lunch with no help and bring it to class. Baro found himself watching Sandeul again as the kid tried to make friends with his neighbor resulting in the cutest pout he has ever seen. Without realizing he was captivated and his partner had to snap their fingers in his face to gain his attention. It won’t happen again. Tomorrow will be different.

      The next day came and Baro had made kimchi fried rice and was proud of himself for not eating it even though it was calling him all day. He can’t wait for the teacher to come over because he was starving. While looking for a distraction Sandeuls laughter bounced off the walls and curiosity itched. Looking over he saw that the brunette was playing with jell-o, balancing it on his chopsticks and trying to catch it in his mouth with success. As childish as it may seem it was still the first time he had seen him smile. He started wondering if he could ever make him smile like that, but he was thinking way ahead he hasn’t even said hi. Sandeul had already had the teacher come by so he was giving out little cubes of jell-o to people feeling happy and when he saw Baro all alone he couldn’t help but to go over.

        “You look like a red jell-o type of guy” Sandeul said with a smile holding out a cube of it to Baro.      Is this a trap? He hesitated .It’s probably a trap…Baro ate the jell-o anyways and it tasted great odd choice for the winter though.                                                                                                                               

  “Thanks Sandeul, are you a kimchi fried rice guy?” Baro didn’t care if the teacher hadn’t come by yet  half of these people probably got their mom or friends to help them anyways and when will he ever get to share kimchi with him again?                                                                                                                          

“Um no thank you …hey how did you remember my name?” Sandeul didn’t know he was recognized.

“ I have a good memory so when I hear names during attendance it just sticks and oh okay” Baro couldn’t tell him that when the teacher did roll call he listened carefully for which name he would answer to. He also wondered if he doubted his cooking skills so he just started eating the meal himself and they attempted small talk like birthdays, family, hobbies etc. They had a few “Omg did we just become BFFFs” moments, but as soon as they left the class they both went to their separate groups of friends and barely greeted each other to the halls. It was just weird , but Sandeul thought it was enough seeing as his name would always be called for not being in his assigned seat favoring talking and attempting to make plans with Baro over his not so friendly neighbor.

    Whenever they tried to make plans to hang out or visit each other’s house something would always come up, but they could always count on each other to show up to class. One day they were suppose to bring in a pie and the recipe they used to make it with their neighbor. Baro and his neighbor had made a classic apple pie. Sandeul was running very late which was so unlike him, soon the teacher had reach where he should have been sitting and shook her head mumbling something to the partner. Baro had grown concern tapping his foot repeatedly and biting his nail worriedly, what if something had happen to him ?

About 10 minutes before the bell was to ring Sandeul showed up looking very tired. Baro was going to approach him, but Sandeuls partner was furious and spoke all that he had on his mind.                                  The explanation Sandeul had started off with “ I had to stay with my gym teacher because-”, but was cut off by the hot head saying “ OH of course you would have a problem with gym” followed by a scoff.

“Excuse me?” Sandeul was on the edge of his patience.

“I didn’t stutter Pillsbury doughboy” The kid snapped at him crossing the line this time.

Sandeul took the coconut crème pie he had baked and slammed it straight into the guys face before making his way out of the room calling “Bon appetite” followed by the slam of the classroom door. He had not looked in Baros direction not even for a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This picture is everywhere lol i love it Okay so here is the first chapter :D  i'm sorry if i took a while to update 3o.o.3  please let me know what you think and enjoy!  Subscribe if you want to and  hopefully i'll be done with the next one soon! Thank you everyone for reading this and i hope the cheesiness of the title doesn't bother you it's all i could think of <3

P.s this is what sandeuls pout looks like, sooo cute <3333