11♥

Meeting my match

He smiled as he listened to the voicemail Jiyeon sent. "Oppa, who was that?" Na Eun asked curiously and widened her golden brown eyes. "My girlfriend," he said proudly to her. "So you've really forgotten about me?" she asked as her smiled slowly turned to a sad one. "Past is past, Na Eun-ah. You yourself said that," Myungsoo spoke softly and thought of Jiyeon.

He looked at his watch and it was exactly 10:30 in the morning. "I think I have to go now," she's probably cursing my name right now. He said and thought of the last one before smiling. 

Na Eun observed Myungsoo's actions and she was hurt. "Why did I have to choose my dreams over you?" she questioned herself. "You chose it so stick with it," Myungsoo answered and smiled at her. 

She knew that she lost all the chance because of whoever that girl who is making him like this. She thought. "Can you forget about her and be with me even just for today. Andwe?" she said to convince him. Myungsoo thought about it for a second and he wanted to say no. After all, it was his fault that Jiyeon was in the hospital right now.

"I'm really so-" "Just for today. Just for today," she cut him off. "Okay," he forcely answered and sighed in a defeated manner. Na Eun glowed and stood up enthustiastically. "I'm going to make you realize that I'm still the one, Kim Myungsoo," she whispered and back to her angel form.

 "Park!" Na Eun cutely said. "Park?" Myungsoo asked uncertain of it. "Let's go to the park, back with the old times!" she yelled and before he could say something, she dragged him to her car.

She let him drive and she hummed ' the chaser ' loudly. "Oppa, would you tell the name of your girlfriend?" she asked and continued with the humming. "Park Jiyeon, maknae of T-ara ," he said proudly and diverted his attention back to the highway.

"Is she a much good dancer than me?" she asked and crossed her fingers while waiting for his answer. "I don't know but she's good with hip hop, and more while you're good with ballet. Completely opposite with each other," he answered truthfully.

"Then I'm going to learn hip hop starting tomorrow then!" she said harshly. Her insecurities got her. "It would be very hard for you, you should just stick with ballet. You already look beautiful when you dance," he chuckled and held her hand controlling the car using only one hand.

"But I will still learn it," she stubbornly said and pinched Myungsoo's cheek. He blushed in response and seriously thought about how hot it was. 

They arrived at the park which had many children running here and there. Na Eun clung to his arms so he just let it like that. But he was still careful, he didn't want to be the headline saying he's a cheater because he clearly wasn't or was he? "Oppa, swing!" Na Eun cutely said and dragged him there.

He pushed the swing lightly and Na Eun laughed like a little girl in delight. How she missed those days where they would do this everyday. She thought. "Do you still like me?" Na Eun bluntly asked. 

"Eh?" Myungsoo was only able to answer that. He can't say he still do when he's getting married. "Do you still like me?" Na Eun asked again. He was not sure what to answer that question. If he'd answer yes, then the wedding would be called off. But why did he care about it anyway? "Of course," he answered. But his answer was not clarified by himself yet. "Then why do you have a girlfriend? Let's get back then, oppa," Na Eun stood up and pecked on his lips.

- - - - - - - - - -

the next chapter would be myungeun's how everything happened this way.

you guys must be so angry with me now, it took me forever to finally update this aigoo ♡

tje next chapter will be posted this Sunday or tomorrow, depends on how soon i can retouch it c: