Hugs

Boy Love One-shots 2

For ukissme1991 ;D

 

Jesus, I am such a lazy bum D=< Sorry that it’s so late

 

Niel x Chunji pairing

 

Hugs

 

         The members of Teen Top always hug each other. They hug each other when they are happy, hug when upset, and sometimes they just hug whenever they feel like it. So, they should all be used to all the hugs they receive right? But then why does Niel always feel uncomfortable whenever Chunji hugs him?

        Niel scratched the back of his neckas he rested on the bed. He knew that there was something wrong with him. He would always unconsciously step away when Chunji is nearby him and his face would become warmer than usual. He sighed and slapped himself mentally. Alright Niel, snap out of it. The concert is coming soon and you have to be able to cooperate with Chunji hyung. He thought to himself. Sitting back up, Niel sipped his juice and sighed. As drank in silence, Chunji walked into the room. He had just taken a shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist and was drying his hair.

        “Hi Niel!” Chunji greeted Niel. Niel glanced over at the older boy and blushed at the sight before him. He quickly turned away.

        “H-Hyung! Put some clothes on!” he said.

        “Don’t worry I will,” Chunji took out a t-shirt and jeans. “So what are you doing?” he asked.

        “Nothing,” Niel replied. He was still red. Chunji glanced over to Niel and noted that his cheeks were pink.

        “Omo Niel-ah, are you maybe sick? You’re face is kind of red…” he asked worriedly. He moved over to Niel and leaned his face towards his. Nil blushed heavily and moved away from the older male.

        “W-What are you doing?!” he asked in shock. Chunji raised an eyebrow and rested his forehead on Niel’s.

        “Checking if you had a fever. What else?” Chunji moved away from the younger and chuckled.

        “O-Oh…” Niel felt embarrassed. “I thought you were going to do something else…” At this, Chunji grinned.

        “Like what?” he asked. He sat next to Niel on the bed, uncomfortably close to the other. Niel scooted away from him.

        “N-Nothing really…” he whispered. Dang it, what’s wrong with me? Am I maybe…in love with Chunji hyung? Niel thought to himself. He panicked. Chunji watched, amused at the expressions that Niel was making. He found it to be utterly adorable. He then frowned at the memory of Niel avoiding him. Why was he trying to stay away from him? Chunji grew frustrated a bit as he pondered for the reason. When a suitable idea entered his mind, he smirked in satisfaction. He scooted closer to Niel and placed his arm around his shoulder. Niel squeaked in surprise and blushed. Chunji smirked even wider. So that’s why he’s been avoiding him. It’s because he actually likes him! The idea made Chunji extremely pleased.

        “Hey Niel.” He started to speak.

        “Y-Yes?” Niel stuttered. He cursed under his breath for acting like this.

        “Why have you been avoiding me?” Chunji asked quietly. Niel’s eyes widened. , did he notice already?!

        “W-what?” Niel tried to laugh it off. “No way! Now why would I…”

        “You lie.” Chunji cut him off and pushed him don on the bed. He laid on top of the blushing boy. He grinned as he watched his reaction. “You know Niel, you look just utterly adorable and fragile right now.” He said seductively. Niel gulped and looked away. He covered his face in embarrassment. “So why were you avoiding me?” I repeated my question.

        “I…don’t really know for sure…” Niel said; his hands still covering his eyes. “Lately I’ve been feeling so weird around you. It’s just such a strange feeling. I…” Niel flushed brighter as he spoke. “I might…actually like you…” he whispered. Chunji’s eyes widened as he smiled. He dove straight into Niel’s chest and hugged him. Niel squeaked in surprise. “H-Hyung? W-What about you?” he uttered. Chunji looked straight into his eyes.

       “I don’t like you,” Chunji said. Niel looked crushed. “I love you.” Chunji said lovingly. Niel smiled in relief. Chunji gently placed a kiss on Niel’s forehead. Niel blushed and smiled even wider. He embraced the older boy tightly. Chunji hugged him back but pulled back to kiss Niel’s soft and lush lips. After the kiss, the two boys gazed in each other’s eyes lovingly and smiled happily with embarrassment.

 

I hope you liked it! Sorry again that’s so extremely late.