Lollipop

Boy Love One-shots 2

For Hanakyu ^-^

 

Sorry that it's very short D=

 

Niel x L. Joe

 

Lollipop

 

L. Joe on a cherry lollipop while watching a movie. He would naturally take it out when he started laughing but placed it back in his mouth afterwards. He was so engrossed into the movie and his lollipop that he didn’t even notice that Niel had crawled into his lap.

“Hyung~” Niel said. L. Joe glanced over at Niel and smirked.

“Hmm?” he took out his lollipop from his mouth and pecked at Niel’s plump lips. Eyeing the lollipop, Niel tried to grab it. L. Joe didn’t notice Niel’s behavior and was surprised when he noticed that his lollipop was gone. Niel plopped it into his own mouth. “Yah! Give that back!” he demanded. Niel shook his head playfully.

“Never! I like cherry flavor!” he exclaimed and continued to on the sweet candy. L. Joe pouted.

“Ehh? So do I! Don’t make me get it out myself!” he said in a warning yet teasing tone. Niel blushed faintly but stood his ground. He grinned and tried to run away to the sweet haven of his room. “Oh, not so fast!” L. Joe grabbed Niel’s arm and pulled him backwards. He pinned Niel on the couch and positioned his legs around the younger one’s legs.

“H-Hyung!” Niel squeaked. L. Joe smirked. He slipped the lollipop out of Niel’s mouth and threw it into the waste bin.

“Your face looks so much more delicious right now, Niel…” L. Joe speaks in a husky voice. His eyes looked seductive and Niel turned red. He averted his gaze elsewhere but jumped when he felt his hyung’s hand on his chest. L. Joe tweaked the hardening nub through the cloth and smirked as he heard Niel’s precious moan. L. Joe dived into Niel’s sweet lips. He kissed him tenderly first, but then Niel’s bottom lip, asking for entrance. Niel happily parted his lips and moaned when he felt L. Joe’s tongue moving inside. The older boy began to grind their hips together as he and Niel fought for dominance. L. Joe lightly nipped at the younger’s tongue, making him whimper. He grinned faintly at the fact that he won.

“Mmm…” Niel shuddered hen L. Joe pulled away from the kiss and began to nip at his neck. His hyung trailed light kisses up his neck and to earlobe. L. Joe knew how sensitive Niel’s ears were. He gave Niel one more tender kiss on the lips before pulling himself away from his lover. He sat back up on the couch and began to watch his movie again. Niel pouted as he sat up but smiled as he leaned against the older boy’s broad shoulder. L. Joe brought his arms around Niel’s body. The two watched the movie together and Niel yawned. He cuddled up to his lover more and began to close his eyes. L. Joe smiled as he felt the warmth radiating from Niel’s body onto his.

“Hyung?” Niel started to speak; his eyes still closed.

“Yeah?” L. Joe glanced over at him.

“I like cherry flavored lollipops but nothing tastes sweeter than you.” Niel whispered as he blushed lightly. L. Joe blushed as well and scratched his head from embarrassment. He then smiled and kissed Niel’s forehead.

“I love you too,” he whispered and went back to his movie. Niel drifted into sleep with a small smile plastered on his face after hearing his hyung’s words.