Daisies

Boy Love One-shots 2

For silvrwngz <3

 

Chunji x L. Joe

         

Daisies

 

Chunji jumped out of bed the moment he woke up, for it was his birthday. He excitedly clothed himself in a bright orange t-shirt and dark skinny jeans. He wore his orange high tops (to make himself taller) and ran into the others’ rooms.

“Good morning~!” he squeals. The others groan and stir in bed. It was the group’s day-off and the members wished to be able to sleep in during the time they can. Chunji pouted and decided to wake up each member individually. He went over to Ricky first.

“Ricky-ah, wake-up! Don’t snooze in bed all day!” Chunji exclaimed, shaking the young one. Ricky’s eyes twitched but he didn’t bulge out of bed. Chunji shook him some more but gave up when Ricky flapped his hand away gently. Chunji sighed in defeat. He walked over to the bed next to Ricky’s to notice that Niel and Changjo were sleeping in the same bed again…. Chunji awkwardly scurried over to his other dorm mates. He jumped on his hyung’s bed, hoping that the movement would wake the leader up.

“Hyung! Wake up! It’s morning time!” Chunji said. C.A.P slightly stirred in bed. Chunji pouted and shook C.A.P’s body, though it was difficult because the leader’s muscles made him heavy like a rock. Chunji grinned when he noticed C.A.P slowly sitting up. “Hyun---!!!” Chunji stopped speaking mid-way and looked in horror as C.A.P glared over at him. Chunji laughed awkwardly before running away from his hyung.

Note: do not EVER wake up C.A.P when he wants to sleep…Chunji thought to himself. He sighed and went over to the remaining bed that was apparently empty. “That’s strange…where’s L. Joe?” Chunji wondered. He walked out of the room and saw L. Joe outside through the window. Chunji smiled widely and ran outside to his friend. When he left, the other members woke up and grinned silently.

L. Joe was sitting on the grass while observing the flowers. He smiled gently as he relaxed under the warm sun. It was surprisingly warm for autumn. Ah, this is the life—“BOO!!!” L. Joe literally fell on his face in surprise. Chunji had just scared the life out of him.

“Morning!!!” Chunji said brightly with a big smile. L. Joe stood up and sighed. But he smiled at the sight of his friend.

“Morning,” he replied.

“Guess what today is!” Chunji exclaimed. L. Joe blinked in cluelessness.

“Out day-off?” L. Joe suggested. Chunji immediately became disappointed at the answer. He was hoping that L. Joe remembered his birthday. After all, they just started dating so it’s natural for each person to know about the day when their lover was born, right?

“Oh, um…never mind…” Chunji mumbled. But he shook off his negative thoughts and smiled again. “So what are you doing out here?”  L. Joe grinned.

“Just relaxing under the sun. You should too. It feels great.” He said and laid back onto the grass. Chunji shrugged and did the same. He rested his head on L. Joe’s shoulder and closed his eyes. L. Joe looked lovingly at the younger boy and smiled. He peeked over at the window to see Niel giving him a thumbs-up. L. Joe smiled back as signal and brought his attention back to the angel that was cuddled next to him.

“Chunji-ah,” L. Joe said his name. He kissed Chunji’s lips tenderly. Chunji flicked his eyes open.

“Hmm?” he giggled when L. Joe started to peck at his cheek, forehead, nose and neck. “Hey! That tickles!” L. Joe laughed and stood up, pulling Chunji up as well.

“Let’s go back inside. I want to show you something!” L. Joe exclaimed. Chunji tilted his head, puzzled but shrugged and nodded. He started walking back inside. L. Joe quickly plucked a white daisy from the ground and placed it in his pocket.

When Chunji entered inside, his eyes widened. There were colorful balloons and decorations all around the room.

“Surprise!” The members yelled at the same time.

“This…what…how…huh…?!” Chunji couldn’t say anything. Niel and Changjo came out from the kitchen and brought out a cake with candles flaring brightly on it. They began to sing the happy birthday song to him. Chunji slightly began to tear in happiness.  He blew the candles when the song was over. “I don’t know what to say!” he exclaimed. L. Joe hugged him from behind.

“You don’t have to,” he said. He took out the daisy from his pocket and gave it to Chunji. “Happy birthday,” L. Joe kissed Chunji again. Chunji blushed and smiled shyly.

“T-Thanks…” he whispered to L. Joe. “Thanks guys!” he exclaimed at his team mates. The others grinned and each gave him a hug.

Later that day, Chunji placed the flower in a tiny glass cup and gazed at it dearly. “I love you, Byunghunie…” he whispered and blushed.

 

How was it? This was my first time writing about this pairing so I hope it came out okay. =)