Jewelry

Boy Love One-shots 2

For MeLart =D

 

Changjo x Niel

 

Jewelry

 

“…” Ricky looked back and forth at Niel and Changjo who were looking away from each other. Ricky was puzzled. Two hours ago, these two were just making out in their room and now they’re angry at each other. Ricky went over to the other members. “What happened?” he asked them, pointing at the strange lovers. L. Joe slightly shrugged.

“I don’t know the details, but while they were having , I heard Niel call Changjo a jerk and the two of them had been like this ever since.” He replied. Ricky tilted his head.

“Um…why?” he became even more confused. Chunji pondered.

“I think Changjo called Niel a , if I do remember.” He mumbled. Ricky sighed and glanced over at the couple who were both anguished.

“Why would Changjo call Niel a ? Ugh, I just don’t understand them…” Ricky ran his hand through his hair. Teen Top’s leader, C.A.P glanced over at the couple as well.

“By the way, I’ve seen Niel with some other guy lately…” he began to say. The other three looked over at their leader.

“Really, who?” Chunji asked. C.A.P pondered, trying to remember the face.

“Woohyun from Infinite!” he exclaimed. Hearing the name, Changjo punched the wall, startling the other members, especially Niel. Changjo took a deep breath.

“I’m…going out for some fresh air…” he whispered and walked outside. After the maknae left, Niel sighed. Ricky and Chunji immediately ran to him.

“Is it true, Niel?” Ricky asked. Niel looked down. Chunji gasped.

“Really?” he asked, bewildered at the thought of Niel cheating. Niel shook his head.

“No!!!” Niel exclaimed. “It’s true that I was hanging out with Woohyun but we aren’t interested in each other!”

“Then why were you together?” L. Joe asked while walking over to them. Niel blushed.

“Today is Changjo and my anniversary…” Niel whispered. “We’ve been going out for a year so I wanted to get him something special. So, I asked Woohyun to help me but Changjo saw us together and questioned me while we were having . I wanted to keep it as a surprise so I stayed quiet. But Changjo misunderstood and called me a …” Tears started to roll down Niel’s cheeks. The other members felt sympathy for Niel. Chunji began to wipe Niel’s tears.

“So that’s what happened…” Ricky said.

“So, do you have the gift?” L. Joe asked.  Niel nodded. He bought the two of them matching studs for their ears. Niel took them out and showed the other members. They were black and had stars shaped by tiny red rhinestones on them.

“They look pretty good…Woohyun chose them?” C.A.P asked.

“Kind of...he suggested getting matching jewelry so I chose these.” Niel said. Ricky tugged Niel’s shirt.

“You should go outside and give him the gift. If you explain everything, then I’m sure Changjo will understand.” He said with a smile. Niel smiled back and nodded.

“I’ll be outside then…” Niel said and went outside.

Outside, Changjo sighed as he laid on the grass. “…” he stayed for awhile. He began to think about Woohyun and ended up glaring at the sky. “I am so going to kill the bastard when I see him again…” he muttered under his breath. Suddenly, Niel slapped Changjo’s forehead, making him jump off the grass in pain. “W-What the hell???” he exclaimed. He frowned when he saw Niel. “What is it?” he asked coldly. Niel flinched at his tone but held his ground.

“Sorry I didn’t say anything earlier but I wanted to keep it a surprise.” He whispered. Changjo raised an eyebrow.

“Huh?” he became confused. What in the world did Niel want to keep a surprise?

“Woohyun and I aren’t interested in each other because…I only love you…” Niel blushed and looked at his feet in embarrassment as he spoke. Changjo slightly blushed and his gaze softened.

“Are you saying I misunderstood?” he asked. Niel nodded. He took out the matching piercings.

“I asked Woohyun to help me pick out a gift for you…” Niel clipped a stud on Changjo’s left ear and clipped the other on his own right ear. “Happy anniversary…” he whispered. Changjo touched the stud on his ear and smiled. He wrapped his arms around Niel’s waist and rested his face on his lover’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry two reasons. First, I’m sorry I misunderstood and called you a …” Changjo whispered in Niel’s ear. Niel smiled.

“It’s okay. I should have just told you in the first place…” he whispered back. Changjo chuckled.

“Second…I’m sorry I didn’t get you anything because I forgot it was our anniversary…” Niel froze when he heard the last words.

“You…forgot?” he asked. Changjo began to sweat a lot.

“Ermm…I’ll see you later, bye! I love you!” Changjo kissed Niel passionately before running back in fear. The kiss had absolutely no effect on Niel. Instead, it only him angrier.

“YAH! COME BACK HERE! YOU THINK A KISS WILL FIX EVERYTHING?! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING?! COME BACK!!!” Niel ran after Changjo in absolute fury. Inside, the other members who were watching sighed.

“Like I said, I can never understand those two…” Ricky muttered as Niel chased Changjo around.

 

How’d you like it? I personally thought it was good.