Sips

Boy Love One-shots 2

For kobsession xD

 

Sorry that it’s terribly late =/

 

Niel x C.A.P

 

Sips

 

“…” Niel gulps down water rapidly and panted. He and the other Teen Top members had just finished practicing the dance moves to Supa Luv. He sighed as he remembered how he cracked his voice on stage again last week. In frustration, he gulped down the rest of the water that was available in the plastic bottle. After he was done, Niel tossed the bottle aside and joined the others again, who were practicing their hearts out.

Niel dances his parts over and over again until his legs were shaky and his hair was damp from sweat. C.A.P, as the leader of his group, walked over to Niel. He was supposed to look after his younger members and take care of them. He gripped Niel’s left shoulder lightly, getting the younger boy’s attention.

“I think you should rest for a bit Niel. It won’t do you any good if you continue in that state.” He said solemnly. Niel looked down but nodded. His leader rested along with him, letting him drink from his water bottle. Niel stared at the tip of the bottle for a bit. C.A.P hyung drank from this bottle right? So if I drank from it too…then…wouldn’t that be an…an…indirect…kis--? Niel’s thoughts were interrupted by C.A.P.

“Are you alright?” he asked. He puzzled as to why Niel just continued looking at the bottle instead of drinking from it. Niel blushed and nodded his.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” He slowly sipped the water, and was able to taste the precious saliva that was on it as well. Nil began to turn red as he wondered how it would feel if C.A.P’s lips were on his instead. Niel slapped himself mentally, wondering why he was thinking about such with his hyung. C.A.P on the other hand observed Niel. He his lips and he watched Niel’s tongue slowly trace over the tip of the bottle. He could feel his heart beat faster as he began to wonder how Niel’s lush lips would taste, or rather his tongue. He went closer over to Niel.

“Niel-ah,” he said. Niel stopped drinking and looked up at his hyung.

“Y-Yes?” he slightly stuttered. Stupid thoughts, now Niel couldn’t even face his hyung well.

“How does it taste?” C.A.P asked. Niel rose and eyebrow.

“Um…it tastes good…?” Niel replied, puzzled. How was water supposed to taste, anyway? C.A.P his lips again.

“Then, do you want some more?” he asked. Niel was terribly confused. He didn’t exactly need more water. After all, there was already a good amount of water still left in the bottle. But Niel decided to nod instead.

“Umm, sure, I guess…” he said. C.A.P slightly smirked and brought his face incredibly close to Niel’s. Niel blushed. “H-Hyung?!” he squeaked. C.A.P clasped his parted lips onto Niel’s. Niel slightly gasped, leaving an opening for his hyung’s tongue to enter. The leader of Teen Top slid his tongue into the other’s mouth and made it touch everything that was around it. Niel moaned and unconsciously kissed back. C.A.P was definitely taking dominance. When he parted from Niel’s lips, a thin line of saliva still connected their lips together. It as an sight to behold and C.A.P loved it.

“I guess it tasted good?” C.A.P asked, almost teasingly. Niel woke up from his trance.

“But I don’t understand. Why’d you kiss me when you asked if I wanted more water?” he asked.

“Water? I was talking about my saliva.”

“W-What? W-why…?”

“You kept off the previous saliva of mine that was on the tip. So I asked if it tasted good and you said yes. I was only giving you more,” C.A.P smirked as Niel’s face became bright red. “Well, let’s just get back to practice.” He said and winked before walking over to the others who didn’t notice the event due to their training. Niel touched his lips and silently smiled before he went back to practice.