Extra-2

We Can Call It Fate

A/N Text in blue is Kris' mind.


Ever since, that tree become their little home. And ever since, their bond becomes closer. Hee Jin, take Wu Fan as her only and best friend, even by the time, after she started getting used to Seoul dialect and make some friends. But Wu Fan still her best friend amongst all.

“Wu Fan!” Hee Jin was running to Wu Fan who was sitting on the branch, like usual.

“Hey!” he hopped down.

Hee Jin catch her breath. “I got perfect score at math exam!” she squealed.

“Congrats, Mei Li!”

“It’s all thanks to you for tutoring me..” Hee Jin smiled widely and held her thumbs up.

Wu Fan ruffled her hair. “It’s your effort, Mei Li. Not mine..”

“Thanks..” she smiled sheepishly.

They sat down under the shade of tree.

“Umm.. I was just wondering..” said Hee Jin.

“About what?”

“Wu Fan, why did you call me Mei Li?”

He smiled. Mei Li was a nickname he gave to Hee Jin since they become friends.

Because I like you..

Wu Fan grinned “Yīnwèi nǐ shì ‘měilì’ (because you're ‘beautiful’)”

Hee Jin frowned “What does it mean, Wu Fan? You know I don’t understand Chinese.. You didn’t badmouthing about me, right?”

“You’ll have to find it out by yourself.” he laugh ruffled her hair.

“Ha! So you do really badmouthing about me?” Hee Jin playfully hitting his shoulder.

“Hey! I didn’t said so!” Wu Fan get up and run circling the tree, laughing, while Hee Jin chase him.

***

“Wu Fan..” his dad called him with a serious tone.

“Yes, Dad..” Wu Fan sat straight in front of his dad. He know that something was happening.

“Do you remember your responsibility?”

“I have to study hard and become the heir of Wu company.” Wu Fan stated. Expressionless. He used to this. His strict father always want him to be a perfect son in every aspect. He was taught to be a heir, since he was little.

“Good..” his dad smiled, satisfied. “Your graduation is near. For your high school, I want you to study in America. It has the best system and best education for you.”

Wu Fan stiffened. “Can I just study here, Dad?”

“No. You’re going to America as I said. I’ve arranged everything. You’re going to America a week after your graduation. Your graduation is this Saturday, right?”

Wu Fan nodded.

“Okay, you must get ready, son. I’ll see you at your graduation.” with that, his father got out of the room.

Wu Fan’s shoulder slumped. How am I supposed to tell Mei Li?


A/N Sorry it's short T__T I'm pretty busy. But I believe next chapter is the last chapter. And, I need comments so I can improved.. So, no silent reader, pretty please?? Even though there are only a few people, thank you for reading :D