Extra-1

We Can Call It Fate

A/N Hello!! I was about to start writing after my mid term exam is done, but since tomorrow I have no test, I squeezed in some time to write an update. And I think the extra chapter will be longer than I expected, but I hope it will not go wrong *since I haven't done writing it, unlike the main story which I completed before posting it online* So, this will be written in the 3rd person's POV, but more likely from Hee Jin's side.

Anyway, I realized something was a little odd at the main story.. So, let’s just say that Hee Jin’s dad passed away when she was 12, okay? Anyhow, please enjoy and comment and subscribe :D Thank you :D


It was Hee Jin’s first day at her new school. She was just moving from her hometown to Seoul, this so-called big city, following her dad who was moved to office in Seoul.

“So, Hee Jin.. This is your new school. Have fun, be good and make a lot friends, okay, Sweetheart? I’ll pick you up after school.”, said Mr. Kim when he dropped Hee Jin in front of her new school.

”I will, Dad.. Bye!” Hee Jin skipped to her new school with smile.

Hee Jin arrives in front of the school gate and was greeted warmly by her homeroom teacher.

“You must be Kim Hee Jin..” said her teacher.

“Hello, Miss. I’m Kim Hee Jin. Please take care of me..” Hee Jin bowed politely.

“Hi, Hee Jin. My name is Ms. Seo, and I am your homeroom teacher. Your class is 4-B.. Now, let’s go to your class shall we?” Ms. Seo smiled.

“Okay, Miss..” Hee Jin followed her.

***

“Attention, class..” said Ms. Seo in front of her class. “Today we have a new friends. Introduce yourself, Hee Jin..”

“Hello everyone, my name is Kim Hee Jin. Please take care of me well..” she bowed.

There was a moment of silent until a boy laugh out. “She is a countryside girl! No wonder her dialect is weird!” he teases.

His laughter was followed by the whole class. Hee Jin was embarrassed. She hangs her head low and her shoulder slumped. She hold her tears so it wouldn’t stream down.

Ms. Seo knock her ruler to the table. “Be quiet, class. Hee Jin, just ignore them, you may take your seat.”

Hee Jin walked slowly to the seat in front of the teacher’s table.

Along the lessons, no one talked to her. Some mischievous boys would just by imitating her dialect. The other girls are giggling at her.

I miss my old school

***

It was lunch break. Hee Jin walked slowly to the school’s backyard. She just want to be alone. It was enough teasing along the lesson.

She found a big tree and sit under it.

Unconsciously, she started sobbing and crying.

“Why are you crying?” suddenly a voice was heard from above the tree. A boy.

Surprised, Hee Jin wiped her tears and looked up.

There he is, a boy sitting on one of the thick branch, now looking down.

“Who are you?” she asked.

The boy hopped down and looked at her.

“Why are you crying?” he asked again.

“You... didn’t laugh at me?” she looked at him in disbelief.

“And why should I?”

“Well, all kids in my class laugh at my dialect.” I looked at my feet.

“That’s not something to be laughed off.. Your dialect was fine..” he furrowed his eyebrow.

Hee Jin looked at her with disbelief. He is different.

“Thank you..” she said.

“Is that why you cried earlier?”

She nodded slowly.

“Just ignore them. You know, that spoiled rich kids just like to do and say whatever they liked.. Are you a new student here?”

Hee Jin nodded once again.

“I see.. My name is Wu Fan, by the way. What is yours?”

“Hee Jin.. Kim Hee Jin..”

“I think we are friends now, right, Hee Jin?” he smiled.

Hee Jin nodded and smiled back. “Wu Fan, why did you sit up there?” Hee Jin pointed at the branch where Wu Fan sit on before.

“Oh, this tree, is like my hideout. I don’t like crowds..” he stated. “Want to come up?”

“Can I?” Hee Jin said, unsure.

“Of course. I will help you climb.” Wu Fan climbed the tree easily. He extend his hand. “Come on, I’ll pull you up.”

Hesitantly, Hee Jin grab his hand. Wu Fan immediately pulled her up. Now she’s sitting beside him on the branch.

“Wow, the view is beautiful.” Hee Jin admiring the view.

“I knew, right?”

“Wu Fan..” called Hee Jin.

He turned his head.

“Can I come here again?”

“Hmmm..” he rubbed his chin. “Well, since you’ve found this hideout, and since, now you’re my friend.. Okay, you may hide here as well..”

“Gee, thanks..” I smiled at him. “Glad that now I had friend like you, Wu Fan..”

*DING-DONG*

“Oh! The bell is ringing! I think we should head back now..” Wu Fan hopped down the tree.

“Uh..” Hee Jin looked down, worried. “Umm.. How should I go down?”

“Come on jump! I’ll catch you!” he said.

“Ummm... are you sure?”

“Trust me, okay? Now jump at the count of 3..”

Hee Jin closed her eyes. “1...”

“2....”

“3....”

Hee Jin jumped and suprisingly, landed at someone’s arm.

Hee Jin slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes met Wu Fan’s smiling face. “I’ve told you I will catch you, right?”

That’s how, we met each other..


A/N How is it?? :P