Home

The Library Girl (Hiatus until i graduated thats until april next yr)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter V~

“Wow, Unnie this looks good!” you said as you sat on the chair beside Hyorin. “Dig in” she said. You’re eating in silence until Hyorin ask you something “So, who’s that guy?” you choke when you heard the question and look at her embarrassed. “He’s name is Jo Young Min.” you answered while looking on your plate. “Young Min in Class C?” Baek Hyun asks me and I answer “Yes”.

-Baek Hyun’s POV-

I heard the door open “I’m home” ________ said while going inside. I’m going downstairs when I heard Hyorin Unnie ask you “I heard someone outside. Did someone with you?” I saw her head pop out in kitchen. “Uhm, Yes” _______ said and I look at her with questioning look but ________ didn’t see it because she’s slipping her shoes out and put it aside, so you didn’t see me. “Really??? Is that a boy???” my unnie said as _________ nod and go upstairs. I secretly clenched my fist. “Who’s that guy???” I thought to myself.

 

“Oh-oh, you have a rival” Hyorin said to me. “Shut-up!” I shoot glares to her. “Why can’t you just confess to her? You’re with her since her parent died but you don’t make a move.” She said and I realize it’s true, “Yeah, Like it’s easy” I answered with a matter-of-fact tone “Because you don’t try” “I’m afraid” I’m really afraid that if I confess to her, she’ll reject me. “So you just sit there and watch here being snatch by that guy?” “Of course not.” “Then make a move” she said going to the kitchen to finish what her doing. As she finishes cooking and settling the table, she asks me to call _________ for dinner.

 

________ go downstairs “Wow, Unnie this looks good!” she said as she sat on the chair beside Hyorin unnie. “Dig in” Hyorin unnie said. We’re eating in silence until Hyorin ask you something “So, who’s that guy?” she looks at ___________. I saw _________ choke when she heard the question. “He’s name is Jo Young Min.” she answered while looking on her plate. “Young Min in Class C?” I ask her and she answer “Yes”. Aish,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter