Help

The Library Girl (Hiatus until i graduated thats until april next yr)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter III~

~YOUNG MIN’s POV~

I walk to her and ask “Can you help me find books related to my narrative?” She looks at me for a second and stand up and gone to the bookshelves. “Oh oh,, She ignore me again. Am I that annoying or she doesn’t want me to distract her? Aish!” I thought to myself. I wait for her waiting if she will come back. After a couple of minutes, I see her back appear at one of the bookshelves and I notice that she pulling something so I went to her. I’m shocked to what I saw. I saw a pile of book in a trolley that she’s pulling. I look at the books and look at her and ask “did you get all of this??” she blushed and nodded. “Wow. It’s a lot.” I picked some of the books and read the title “how to write a narrative?; easy way to construct a narrative; help to choose topics for a narrative and etc.” all the books have narrative in the title. “I never thought that this library have this books.” I look at her and smile. “Thank you but this is a lot.” She gets some of the books and gives it to me.  And disappear again in the bookshelves before I say anything.  “She really likes books. “ I went to an empty seat and read the books that she gave to me. I stop when I suddenly think of something “Aish! I forgot to ask her name!” I shout with a low voice. “a chance wasted!”

 

I decided to continue to read the books and came up with the introduction of my narrative. I didn’t realize that it’s already dark outside because the library is lighted by bright lights. I look at my watch and it’s already 6 pm. “I forgot the time, this books really help me.” I looked at the counter and smile “ I have an idea.”

 

I get my note book and write something and go to her. I give the notebook to her and sign to read it.

Conversation in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter