Chapter 4

The Library Girl (Hiatus until i graduated thats until april next yr)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Chapter IV~

-YOUR POV-

We were walking silently and I’m still waiting for him to speak until he finally speaks, “Would you like to have a drink?” he said. “I love to!” I answer with my mind but obviously he can’t understand it so I nod. He scans the place and speaks again “Coffee you like? It’s perfect because of the weather.” Like I usually do i just nod.

 

He guides me to the café and went inside. As we open the door, the waiter said “Welcome to Coffee Friend!” he ask Young Min if table for two. He nods and the lead us to our seats. We give him our orders and he leaves to the counter. We stay quiet while were waiting for our order to come.  I saw Young Min looked around and called someone “HYUNG!”.

 

-YOUNG MIN’S POV-

“HYUNG!” I called him and he look at me. He waves his hand to me and I wave back. I motion my hand for him to come and he nod. “Hyung, Long time no see!” I high five him. “Yeah, same for you. How are you?” he said “I’m doing great.” “Oh who’s this? Your girlfriend? I thought your gay?” he said to us laughing. “HYUNG!” “haha, Just kidding” I looked at her saying “_____________-ah this is my hyung, Lee Jeong Min. Hyung, This is ____________________, my friend”  “Hello ____________-ah, Like Young Min said I’m Jeong Min, Nice meeting you!” He said to her offering a hand to shake. She smiled as she accepts the hand. I whisper to hyung “she’s very shy person so she’s having a hard time talking to others even to me.” “Oh I see” hyung looked at you, “Okay, if you don’t mind, I’ll go now. I don’t want to ruin your date. _____________-ah don’t be too hard to Young Min” “hyung!” he make a peace sign and wave at us leaving. I looked at _____________ and she’ blushing too hard.

 

“___________-ah, don’t mind what hyung is saying, he’s always like that but he’s a good person.” She gives me thumbs up as an answer. I will speak again but the waiter serves our order so I decided to keep what I’m going to say. “Is it good?” I ask her and she smile at me. I don’t have anything to say so we drink in silence.

 

-YOUR POV-

He introduce me to Jeong Min. He is cute but I think Young Min is a lot cuter than him. He offers a hand to me and I gladly accept it. After that, Young Min whisper something to him and he nod. “Okay, if you don’t mind, I’ll go now. I don’t want to ruin your date. _____________-ah don’t be too hard to Young Min” he said to us and I felt that all my blood go to my face. I look down because I know that I’m blushing too hard. I saw him go to the cashier waving at us. I’m lucky that the waiter serve our drinks because I saw Young Min open his mouth and close it again when the waiter came. Maybe he will ask me why my face is red. I taste the drink that I order. “Is it good?” he asks me and smiles as my answer. And the silence covers us again.

 

We finish our drinks and leave the café.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter