Tantrum

Because We All Need A Friend [Haitus]

 

hey guys (:
sorry that i havent updated this in like... forever :/
i was working on my other ficcy
if you want to check it out, i'll leave a link at the bottom (:
enjoy :D
_______


Jonghyun awoke to the sound of their doorbell. He glanced at the clock.

‘Argh. Who the is even awake at 6.30 these days.’ He cursed internally and stumbled over to the door. ‘It must be manager-hyung.’ He thought groggily.

“Anneyonghaseyo.” He mumbled sleepily and opened the door.

His eyes met Sihyon’s, who was standing across the hall. She was leaning against the door opposite with arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.

“Morning sunshine. You gonna get dressed any time soon?” she asked rhetorically. Jonghyun took a second to recall why she was here.

“Oh. ‘Morning…” he opened the door wider to invite her in. “How come you’re here so early?” he asked.

She looked at him amusedly. “A: I live across the hall. B: Your old manager told me you take forever to get ready to go.” She picked herself off the wall and walked over. “I’m assuming, based on how you look, that you haven’t had anything to eat yet?” she asked.

“Ah, yeah. I just got up.”

“I know.” She chuckled. “I heard you guys playing spin the bottle last night.”

“Ah, were we that noisy?” he asked, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. “Mianhe.”

“It’s fine.” She waved it off and walked into the kitchen, instantly going for the pantry to find pots and pans and such, before rummaging through the fridge to look for things to cook. Jonghyun watched on with a confused look. “Go wake the other members and clean yourselves up to get ready to go.” She said, in manager-mode. “I’ll cook your breakfast and we’ll leave in 45 minutes.”

“Ne.” he mumbled back and trudged back to his room.

 

“Yeobo-ah.” Jonghyun shook the younger boy.

“What the hell you do want?” Key slurred irritably and turned to face away from the older boy. Jonghyun smirked at how the diva would probably bite someone’s head off in his sleep if they annoyed him enough.

“Sihyon’s here. She told me to wake everyone up.”

Key looked sceptical about it. “Tch. Fine. I’ll get the baby out of bed. You know how moody he gets in the morning.” And with that he plodded out sleepily.

 

“Taemin-ah. Please just get up.” Key tried again. “Sihyon-noona is here. You have to be good today, arrasso?” he shook the maknae lightly, however was responded to with an angry shove.

“I don't WANNA get up!” Taemin cried in frustration.

“Come on. We only have a half schedule today so we can come back to sleep in the afternoon.” The Umma tried again.

“No! I wanna sleep NOW!” he turned over again.

Key sighed and walked out, defeated. There, he bumped directly into Sihyon.

“Having parenting problems?” she asked, jokingly.

Key sighed and offered a weak smile. “I guess you could say that. I’ll try and get him out later and pack an on-the-go breakfast.” He sighed. “This is the forth time this week.”

Sihyon gave a knowing look. “Let me try.”

Key was about to protest, but before a syllable could be pronounced, the girl had disappeared into the darkened room.

“Hyung. Didn't I tell you to let me sleep?” Taemin screamed.

“Aww. Now, that’s no way to talk to your hyung.” Sihyon said, sitting herself down on the bed, next to the maknae.

“Sihyon-shi…” Taemin immediately ate his words. “Mianhe. I thought you were Key-hyung.” He mumbled and turned to face her.

“So why aren’t you getting out of bed?” she asked.

“I’m tired, I was dancing till eleven and then I had to finish my homework which took me till past two.” He said miserably.

“I know what you’re talking about.” Taemin was genuinely confused. “When I moved to America for studies, I graduated from highschool a year early and also started college a year early. I also had to manage a few of my uncle’s shops so a lot of time was taken away from my studies.” She said. “So trust me when I say ‘I know what you’re talking about’.” She offered a smile before standing up. “Get up, get dressed and go outside for breakfast. I heard you liked banana milk. I’ll get some for you if you want. I’ve already cooked breakfast for you guys, since Key’s the one who gets everything done around here, I figured I should help him out a bit.” She shrugged. “You know, you should be a little more appreciative of what Kibum-shi does for you. He has his studies, practice and dancing as well, but he also does the housework.” She left him with something to think about before turning to leave.

Suddenly stricken with guilt, Taemin called after her. “Sihyon-shi.” She turned to look at him. “Sorry.”

“What is there to be sorry to me for?” she flashed a small smile. “You should apologize to your hyung, not me.” She said and left.

 

“Key-hyung.” Taemin was standing at the end of the table where the four were eating. (not including Sihyon since she’d gone back to her apartment for whatever it was) “Mianhe.”

Key looked confused “What for?”

“Yelling at you this morning.” He bowed his head like a kid who had been told off. “I shouldn’t have done it. Mianhe.”

The diva was pleasantly surprised. “It’s alright. Come sit down and eat. Sihyon-shi cooked a really nice breakfast.” He patted the empty seat beside him.

“Ne.” Taemin was still looking guilty. He ate quietly that morning. “Ne, hyungs.” He suddenly spoke up. “Did you know that when Sihyon-shi was in America, she had to manage all the shops that Soo Man-shi owned in the area but she graduated a year early?” he asked. “She must work really hard.” He murmured.

“What happened to you?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

“Yah~ I’m being serious.” Taemin whined. “I mean, she lost her family at such a young age and she has to work so hard for everything, but she was still able make the most out of her life.” He said. “I feel really selfish now.” He mumbled.

Everyone else nodded in understanding.

 

“Well, if you’re done analysing my life story, you might want to put your plates in the sink and dilly dally downstairs so we can get to the studio.” Sihyon made her presence at the entrance door of the apartment known, startling the quintet.

“Sihyon-shi! Uhm. I didn’t mean to gossip. I was-“ Taemin tried to say but was cut off by the girl’s laughter.

“Calm down Charlie Brown.” She chuckled. “I don’t mind, otherwise I wouldn’t have told you in the first place.” She cracked a smile. “Now hurry along and get a jumper on. It’s cold today.” She clapped her hands to get the boys moving. “You won't need to worry about make up or what you’re wearing. Everything has been arranged at the photoshoot set.” she explained.

 

Since they were all still tired, they slept on the hour ride to the studio. All except for Key and Sihyon, who were sitting next to each other in the back row. Sihyon was scribbling down in what seemed like a study book and Key was staring out the window.

“Sihyon-shi.” Key started.

“Yes?” she turned slightly.

“I wanted to ask how you got Taemin to get out without him throwing a tantrum.” He pondered.

Sihyon gave a knowing smirk. “There were three factors in this.” she explained. “1: He’s not particularly familiar with me, so he’ll have an immediate respect level to me; 2: A distinguished empathetic connection; and 3: a short lesson on appreciation.” She finished shortly.

Key looked thoroughly confused.

“Don’t worry.” She chuckled to herself. “Just know that you’re ‘baby’ won't be throwing too many tantrums from now."

__________________
i hope you liked it
sorry its like... really drabble and boring...
the next chapter will be better!

ps. heres the link to my suju fic (:
Silent Thunderstorms