Stupid Ajusshi

Because We All Need A Friend [Haitus]

 

so here's my new ficcy
hope you enjoyy (:

––––––––––––––––––––––– 

“Yeobo-ah~” Key yelled from the door of the apartment as he arrived from his grocery shopping.

“Ne~” Jonghyun’s voice called back from some far corner of the house.

“Lee Soo Man-hyung called me in for a second and told me we’re getting a temporary manager.” Key yelled back.

“Does he like chicken?” Onew’s head popped out of nowhere, scaring the S out of the umma.

“ING SON OF A-“ Key stopped himself from swearing any further.

“Yah, yah, yah. No swearing in front of the baby umma.” Minho reminded, momentarily glancing up from his psp, referring to the pouting mushroom-headed boy sitting beside him.

“Sorry baby.” The older cooed, planting a kiss on the maknae’s forehead, who then furiously started rubbing away at it like it was some contagious disease. Key poked his tongue out at his dongseng before leaving to the kitchen.

 

“Yeobo-ah, do you know who he is?” Jonghyun asked, stuffing his face with beef.

“Anniyo.” Key sighed. “All I know is he’s around our age and is one of the top trainees. I think it’s just leader training or something.”

“Ah… jinja?” Onew asked. “I don't remember doing anything like that…”

“They’re probably trying out a new course.” Taemin offered, chugging down his noodle soup.

“Hmm…” the other four chorused.

“Well, we’re meeting him tomorrow with Lee Soo Man-shi and I think they said he’ll be living in the apartment across from ours since the current tenants are moving out or something.” Key explained.

“Riiiight.” The other droned in unison. Key rolled his eyes.

“Just eat your food kids.”

 

 

“Anneyonghaseyo seongsaengnim.” SHINee bowed in greeting upon entering the office. Inside was the head honcho himself and a teenage-ish girl.

“Anneyong.” The man replied. “So, this is Sihyon. She’ll be your manager for two weeks as a trail for our new leader training programme..” He smiled.

The girl’s face suddenly straightened. “But… you never said anything about this!” she exclaimed.

“Hush.” He muttered to her. “Just go along with it ok?”

The girl pouted before crossing her arms and turning her head away. “Stupid ajusshi.” She uttered, not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

 

All the while, SHINee were watching the pair like they’d both grown an extra-large set of antlers, stunned at the informal attitude the girl had towards the company president.

“Aish. This girl.” He sighed and turned back to SHINee. “Don’t mind her.” He muttered to the boys. “She’s always like this. Little babo.”

“Yah! I heard that!” she growled, in a slightly animalistic manner.

“Yah! Don’t you ‘yah’ me.” The man started bickering like they were siblings.

 

Awkward…

 

“Che. Whatever.” She sniffed and stood from her bar stool/seat. “Anneyonghaseyo.” She bowed and extended her hand to Jonghyun, who was the closest. “I’m Lee Sihyon. I’ll be your manager for the next week while your current manager is on personal leave and I’ll hopefully be debuting soon under my uncle.” She smiled.

Jonghyun stopped half-shake. (halfway through the hand shake. Half-shake. Geddit? Yea? No? Okthen, dw…)

“Uncle?!” Everyone exploded.

“… uh… yeah…?” she looked at the awkwardly. “Don’t people here have uncles?” he asked the CEO.

“Oh. Um…” he sat her back down on her stool and sat down next to her. “Sihyon, I think I forgot to tell you. I’m the CEO of the most successful entertainment company of Korea… and SHINee, the boys in front of you, are pretty much one of the biggest superstars of Asia in general.” He started.

Sihyon shot a glare at him. “And you’re only telling me now because…?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Well…” he started. “I’ll get back to you on that one…” Sihyon sighed in frustration and stood up.

“Seriously. I hate you.” She said angrily. “Ever since umma left everything you’ve told me is lies.” She shoved his hand off her shoulder. “The whole thing with appa, sending me to America… everything.” She smirked and looked him in the eye. “Stupid ajusshi.”

 

“Well, nothing I can do about it.” She sighed and turned to the boy band. “I’ve had a look at your schedule and you’ve got a rehearsal tomorrow morning and a fan signing at noon. You should probably get home and rest for the rest of the day.” She said disregarding whatever was bothering just seconds ago. “I’ll be moving into the apartment across from yours tonight so I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning at 7.” She turned to Soo Man. “I’ve got a doctor’s appointment so I’ll be leaving now.” She turned to the boys once again and smiled and bowed. “It’s been nice meeting you.” And with that she left the 6 men in the office.

 

“So… She’s your niece.” Key pried.

“Well… she’s not my direct niece, but I treat her as such.” Soo Man sighed and leaned back in his leather seat. “I was hoping today would be going better than this.” he chuckled, before turning serious again. “I chose her to manage for you not because you need a new manager, but because I know the five of you are very caring boys and I want you to look after her for the week.” He explained.

The five singers looked confused.

“She’s had a rough life and I’m telling you because I’m trusting you not to tell anyone arrasso?”

They nodded.

“Right. Well, Sihyon’s mother left her when she was around ten and because of that, her father, who was my second cousin, became an alcoholic. He blamed her for his wife leaving him, and the fights that they had over her. He started to beat her, curse her and there were times where her would pick her up and throw her into the furniture. In the end, he killed himself out of guilt and left me to look after her in his will. At that time, Sihyon was already 15. Almost ready to look after herself, but because of the abuse she suffered, she became paranoid to everything and to counter it, she built up a split personality to protect herself. The type of personality she built was a cold, harsh and uncaring. Nothing like the cheery, happy-go-lucky, loving girl she was when she was younger.” He sighed. “There were times when her father would accidentally call my mobile while he was beating her, and all I would hear would be crashing and screaming and his cursing. So I would drive over there as fast as I could and pull her out and take her to my house.” He explained. “She stopped going to school when she was around 14. She said it was because she shouldn’t take the stares and questions people shot at her because of the bruises, cuts and marks on her arms and face. I ended up adopting her after her father’s suicide and because I was very close to her, I decided to send her to America to finish the last four years of her high school education and university studies. Despite the family conflicts she had to deal with, she was a child proidigy so she had no difficulties in navigating herself around and keeping up her straight +A marks. She lived moved back two years ago and it seemed that she became more open after those five years in the states.” He sighed. “However, a few months ago, she went for a regular check-up at the hospital and ever since, she’s been visiting regularly. No matter how much I try to get it out of her, she won’t tell me why. I get the feeling that what ever is making her go back so many times is the reason why she’s become the old, silent, hateful Sihyon again.”

“Ah, I see…” Onew started. “So what exactly do you want us to do?”

"it's a very simple request." Soo Man explained. “I want you to be her friend.”

 

 

“What was seongsaengnim going on about?” Onew wondered aloud as he shoved the house key into the door and swung it open.

“Beats me.” Jonghyun replied, taking off his shoes and chucking them in a random corner. “All I know is I want a damn shower.”

“I know right?” Taemin replied falling onto the couch. “The fans from this morning were crazy.”

“Ugh. Tell me about it.” Minho collapsed onto his beanbag seat and lazily turned his PSP on.

“I wonder though, it’s rare that seongsaengnim would call us and talk to us personally about this issue. Maybe there’s a reason behind it?” Key wondered aloud.

“Yah! Shut up Einstein. I can hear you over the shower AND Minho’s games.” Jonghyun yelled in frustration.

“Tch. Whatever.” The diva flicked his hair and went off to the kitchen.

__________________________________________________________
so what do you guys think?
please comment!

much love (:
xxsaranghaeDFMB