Finding Out

Because We All Need A Friend [Haitus]

 

OMG IM BACK GUYSSSS
DID ANYONE MISS ME?
NO?
okthen ._____.
but whatever.
I HAVE A CHAPTER (finally)
and ive also been plotting for the story so i know everything what im going to write next :3
AND I HAVE FINISHED MY EXAMS
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY~
anyhows
remember to comment and etc
and recommend if you can
because i would love it if you did<3

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sihyon found herself sleeping on the kitchen bench surrounded by various ready to cook meals that she had prepared earlier that morning. Remembering what she had promised the night before, she checked the time and came to the realization that she was late. Very. Extremely. Late.

 

Immediately, she started shoving things in pots and frying things in pans, all the while talking on the phone to Beast’s manager to get them a van to pick them up and drop them off at their apartment. After some convincing, the manager agreed on letting them have their day off with their friends and as soon as that was said, the call was ended and the phone was thrown into some corner of the kitchen.

 

As she quickly mixed, fried and boiled whatever was necessary, the still half asleep members of SHINee (minus Taemin) stumbled into the living area that was attached to the kitchen.

“Noona.. What are you cooking so early in the morning?” Key asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

“Noona?!” the rest of SHINee repeated in shock.

“Uh.. yeah.” Key replied sheepishly, rubbing the back of this neck. “We talked last night.”

“Ooooh. What’s this hyung?” Onew joked, noogie-ing the shorter boy.

“Shut up.” The diva replied shortly.

“Sihyon-shi, can we call you noona as well?” Minho asked her, suddenly appearing next to her and giving her puppy eyes.

She looked at the taller man and laughed. “Sure, sure.”

“YAY~ Thanks noona!” Minho said hugging her.

She laughed again and shooed them off to get dressed.

“But what do we need to get dressed for now?” Key asked. “We won’t be going out until the afternoon.”

“Oh, that’s right. I invited my dongseng over. He’ll be here in fifteen minutes.” She gave them a cunning smirk. “Surprise~”

 

It took them a second to actually realize the situation but as soon as they did, the whole apartment went up in chaos. Dirty clothes were tossed into the laundry, game discs and CDs were being stacked and packed, consoles were put away, beds were made and the table was cleared of its gunk. All the while, Sihyon had just finished cooking and had wiped down the whole kitchen.

 

Two minutes before the guests were due, SHINee slumped down on the couch, completely exhausted from their power cleaning session.

“Omo. Thank God we finished in time.” Onew huffed.

“I’m so tired. Who knew.” Jonghyun muttered.

“My hair is ruined.” Key complained.

“And I didn't get to save my game.” Minho whined.

“Well, congratulations boys. You cleaned up really well.” Sihyon commended, sitting down on the couch with them. “And you’ll make such a wonderful impression by looking unbelievably… attractive in your pajamas.”

It only took Key a millisecond to start freaking out.

 

Sihyon chuckled when the doorbell rang and went to greet the guests as the four conscious members of SHINee scampered into their rooms to change. Two minutes later, a somewhat disheveled SHINee (minus Taemin) shuffled out of their rooms, properly dressed this time.
“Oh, here they are.” Sihyon laughed as she noticed them come into the room.

“Guys, meet my dongseng, Son Dongwoon.” She motioned to the boy sitting on the couch next to her with his other band members.

“DONGWOON?!” Key repeated shocked. “You’re her dongseng?!”

“Non-biological.” the older boy laughed and tackled the diva in a hug.

“How are you hyung?” younger of the two asked.

“Oh, I’m good, I’m good.” The guest replied happily.

“No he’s not. He didn’t sleep until 4 this morning.” Sihyon corrected.

“Mwoh? WAE HYUNG? YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU.” Key immediately started fretting as he usually does, being the omma that he is.

“Aish, I was busy with stuff ok?” the guest maknae shot a glare at the girl who simply stuck her tongue out at him in reply.

“Aigoo. We should catch up. Let’s go to my room and we can talk about stuff there.” The diva said, pushing the taller boy into the room he shared with Jonghyun.

 

After that, it was kinda awkward as the rest of SHINee sat down with the visiting group. However, Taemin crawled out of his room in his banana pajamas and saved the day.

“Hyungs. I’m up.” He mumbled in a slurred tone.

“OMO. TAEMIN.” Kikwang exclaimed, looking extremely worried for his friend. “YOU LOOK LIKE A MESS. YOU’RE SICK ARENT YOU? YOU SHOULD STILL BE IN BED.”

“Kikwang hyung? What are you doing here?” Taemin shook himself awake at the voice of his fellow co-performer.

“Dongwoon’s noona invited us over.” He explained as the youngest in the room sat down next to him.

“Noona?” Taemin asked.

“Non-biological.” She corrected out of habit.

Taemin’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape in realization. “And don’t worry Kikwang hyung. I’m feeling a lot better now.”

“Kikwang is right though.” Sihyon spoke up. “You should go back to bed before you get a cold.”

“NOONAAAAAAAAAA~” Key’s voice called for the girl from his bedroom. “DONGWOON IS BULLYING ME.”

The said girl rolled her eyes as the room cracked up in laughter. She excused herself and made her way to the room.

“Yah.” She said in a monotone as she seated herself in a chair next to the desk. “What are you bullying Key for?”

“I’m not really bullying Key.” Dongwoon laughed as he held Key down on the bed. “He loves me enough to know I’m just kidding around.” He cooed to the younger of the two, making faces that you would to an infant.
“Yeah right lover boy. Get off me and go back to your Doojoon hyung.” Key uttered in mock disgust. “I should have remembered you tried to marry me once.” He cursed sarcastically.

“Well fine then. I’ll let you go,” he started dramatically. Sihyon wasn’t sure if Key could see the mischievous smirk on the boy’s face. “BUT ONLY IF YOU KISS ME FIRST.” He yelled and pushed his face closer to Key’s jokingly, causing the younger of the two to squeal and squirm frantically and start yelling things along the lines of ‘YAH.’ ‘GET OFF ME’ and ‘ANDWAE’.

 

All of a sudden, Jonghyun popped into the room. “Yah. Get off him.” He barked angrily. “Can’t you even hear him yelling at you to stop?”

Immediately the two stopped their playful struggle to look at the older boy.

“We were just-“ Dongwoon tried to defend himself.

“Just get off him.” Jonghyun said, looking pissed and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Sihyon was intently studying Jonghyun’s behavior during this whole scenario and started to form a bubble of ideas in her head.

“Well someone took it a bit too seriously.” Dongwoon muttered to himself as he got of the shorter boy.

Key sighed and nodded his head, agreeing with his friend. “He’s been getting snappy at everyone who gets close to me. He even snapped at Minho for giving me a hug the other day.”

Sihyon laughed to herself. “So it’s like that, huh?” she chuckled.

“What?” Key asked, looking to Dongwoon for help since he knew her better. However he only got a shrug.

“Don’t worry.” The girl chuckled and exited the room.

Dongwoon picked up on her mischievous smirk and knew something was brewing in the genius pot locked up in her head.

 

It was already well past 1.30 in the afternoon when the eleven boys gathered around the table. As soon as the pots, plates and bowls of food were set down, they were all digging in like starved lions. Dongwoon and Key, being the close friends that they are, were feeding eachother whatever happened to be close to them and laughing and so on. Sihyon, who was sitting opposite to Dongwoon and next to Jonghyun, carefully eyed her neighbour, mentally noting down anything ‘suspicious’. Every time Dongwoon fed Key something, he’d angrily shove more food into his mouth. And every time Key fed Dongwoon something, he’d clench his fist under the table. The lunch was fun and social event, so when Kikwang suggested to play the pepero game, everyone almost everyone was up for it. Taemin was a bit upset when Sihyon forbade him from playing the game, so that no one else would catch his cold, but felt much better when She told him he could umpire.

 

First up was Yoseob who seemed somewhat elated when the bottle landed on Junhyung. After Junhyung won, he spun the bottle, which then landed on Kikwang. And things just went on from there. However, when Dongwoon and Key were having their turn and were about to get close, Jonghyun stood up and snatched the remainder of the chocolate stick from their mouths.

“Yah! Jonghyun. What the hell was that?!” Key snapped. He was sick of Jonghyun’s annoying tick whenever he got close to anyone else.

“It’s just wrong for two guys to be getting close like that ok?” He muttered.

“You don’t complain when it’s fan-service though.” Key fired back.

“That’s because we’re getting paid for it.” The vocalist shot out.

“So it’s suddenly completely wrong to be gay?!” Key literally screamed. Jonghyun was the only person he had ever told anyone about being bi and now that he had heard Jonghyun say those words, he wanted to rip the guy to shreds. Key tried to reach over the coffee table and grab at the older boy, but was held back by Sihyon and Dongwoon who were sitting next to him. “HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME LIKE THAT JONGHYUN? I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS TO ME?” he screamed with hot tears running down his face as he tried to thrash himself out of the grip of the other people in the room, knocking over glasses and making a mess while he was at it.
Jonghyun sat there in silence, re-processing what he had said. Had he really said that to Key? Had he really betrayed Key in such a way? Something in his gut hated him for saying what he did. Because Jonghyun had nothing against Key being bi.

After Sihyon had managed to get Key to calm down, she told Minho and Taemin to take him to their room and told everyone to go comfort him.

“Jonghyun.” She called after the short man. “Don't go anywhere. You and I are having a chat.”

The man sat back down uncomfortably and avoided looking at the girl.

“Yes, noona?” he asked

“Right now, I’m just Manager-shi to you.” She said coldly.

Jonghyun made eye contact with her for a split second and immediately looked away when he saw her angry, icy stare and her unimpressed, cross legged and crossed armed posture.

“Yes Manager-shi.” Jonghyun said like a kid who had just been told off.

“Do you understand what you’ve just done?” she asked. “You’ve gone and messed up Kibum’s mental and emotional state for at least a few days. Because of his easy to sulk personality, I’m going to have to cancel his schedule for the next few days. And because Taemin is also M.I.A I’m going to have to pull the whole band out of schedule for a week after tonight.” She explained seriously. “I’m pretty sure I can trust you to think about your actions and come up with an apology to Kibum at an appropriate time.”

Jonghyun was silent for a while. “I’m sorry.”

“Sorry isn’t going to fix anything is it, Jonghyun?” she asked rhetorically. “I want you to go to you room and get ready for your schedule. I’ll tell Minho and Jinki-shi to get ready as well.”

Jonghyun couldn’t say anything so he just nodded quietly before excusing himself.

 

That night, Sihyon was on and off the phone with several companies and manager repeatedly apologizing for cancelling on them on such short notice. Key was still in Taemin’s room with Beast and Dongwoon was with Sihyon, trying to get her not to stress too much.

“Noona…?” Key’s croaky voice called from the hallway.
Sihyon quickly wrapped up with whoever she was talking to and hung up. “Yes Bummie?”

“Don’t I have a schedule now?” he asked.

She smiled softly. “Look at you. You’re a mess. Did you really think I was going to let you go to your schedule like this?”

“But manager-hyung used to always say-“

“But I’m not your manager-hyung now am I?” she cut him off.

Key smiled a little. “Thanks noona.”

“Go back to bed. The others will look after you.” She sent him back to 2Min’s room.

 

“Sihyon. Are you sure you can go through with all of this? The stress isn’t doing any good for you.” Dongwoon said worriedly as she swallowed her pills with a glass of water.

“I’ll be fine. It’s only another eleven days and then their old manager will be back.” She brushed it off, rubbing at her temples as she sat down.

“You feeling ok?” the younger of the pair asked.

“Yeah. Just a migraine.” She replied.

“Just a migraine?” he repeated. “It’s not just a migraine when you’re taking that much medicine.” He thumbed at the bottle on the table.

“I’m fine Woonie. I can deal with on my own.” she insisted. “After the treatment I’ll be perfectly fine ok?”

 

“Sihyon…” Onew’s voice came from the doorway. “What treatment?”

______________________________________
OMG ONEW FOUND OUT O:
hurhurhur
excited to find out what happens next?
cliffies >3
waiting to hear from you soon my lovelies<3
xxsaranghaeDFMB