Meeting a New Friend

Someday

Ren stopped in the middle of the hall, it is already 10 minute into class and he doesn't know where his classroom is. Ren sighed and feel like skipping and wait at the end of the day for his older brother. "Are you lost?" Ren jumped at when he heard some one behind him.

He turned and saw another male looks feminine a bit and his bangs covering his left eye slightly. "Sorry for scaring you I was just wondering if you were lost since your new here." he said giving him a friendly smile. Ren blinked and nodded his head and handed him his schedual.

 

The male took it and smiled brightly. "What in luck your in my class follow me." he said and lead Ren the oppisite direction.

 

While in Ms. Cho's class JR, Aron and Baekho are being surrounded by fangirls wanting them to partner up with them. Before JR could answer he saw the new kid with their transfer student. He watched Ms. Cho talk to the new student then faced the class.

 

"Alright class settle down we have a new student here, would you like to introduce yourself?" she asked looking at the new student. All eyes are on him and JR smirked when he noticed him shifting his weight. "Um Annyeongsaeyo." he said and bowed. "My name is Choi Minki I go by Ren I hope we get along." he said in his hardly noticable busan accent.

 

"Alright Mr. Choi go ahead and be partner with JR he will tell you what to do." she said and Ren nodded his head and quietly go over to the transfer student and thank him.

 

"It's no problem, my name is Lee Sungjong by the way I transfer here from Woollim high." he said and shook hands with Ren. Sungjong showed who JR is and Ren quickly went over to him and bowed slightly. "W-What are we doing now.. J-JR-shii?" He asked and JR turned and gave Ren a hard cold glare.

 

Ren winced and looked down at the table flinching back when he felt JR's presence getting closer to him. "I wouldn't get too comfortable Ren." he said smirking at Ren's action.

 

Minhyun in a different class from Ren couldn't help but wonder how his little brother is doing. He knows Ren is shy and a big target if there is any bullies around. He finished the class work and pulled out his phone and stopped once he saw a picture of him and Ren together.

The bell rang which meant its break time, Minhyun got out of his seat and went to go find his younger brother.

 

Ren stayed quiet waiting for the bell to ring so he can leave this class as soon as possible. He keeps glancing at the clock till the bell finally rang. He jumped out of his seat and quickly leave the classroom.

 

Sungjong watched Ren leave in a hurry and glared at JR who was actually enjoying how Ren is reacting. Sungjong is sick of bullies, even though he isn't the kingka in Pledis High he is once he steps foot in Woollim High.

 

Ren stopped in the hallway and turned a small garden, looks like it hasn't been used so Ren went over there and try to calm himself down. 'I should of stayed home.' he thought and pulled his knees closesr to his chest wishing his older brother would appear. He heard his phone go off and looked and see it was his older brother texting him. "I have lunch and 1 if you have it at that time then wait for me outside the cantine.

 

Sungjong looking around trying to find Ren till he noticed the blonde boy outside staring at his phone. "You shouldn't stay out here too long." Sungjong said and came out giving him a friendly smile. "S-Sungjong hyung." he stuttered and quickly hid his phone. "Sorry bout the class they are always like this." he said and Ren nodded his head not really wanting to go back to class.

 

"Ren I will give you this advice if you promise to keep it." Sungjong said and looked at Ren seriously. "I want you to stay away from JR and his friends." He said.