And the Bullying Starts

Someday

It is already lunch and Ren didn't feel like eating anything at the moment. He heard his phone go off and see that he got a text from Minhyun. "Where are you?"

 

Minhyun was waiting for Ren at the canteen waiting for his younger brother. He didn't really care if he eats with his brother but he decided to today. He waited for a while then went to go get his lunch. He glanced at the clock and noticed Ren still isn't here. "Where is he." he muttered and went to the lunch lady and ask for two slices of sandwich to go.

 

What really happened why Ren was late was because he ran into JR and his gang.

 

"Whatch where your going Ren." JR said with a devilish smirk, Ren backed up against the wall not even daring to look up. "P-Please don't hurt me."

 

"Hurt you? Fine we won't." Ren looked up slightly and was suddenly pushed down by Baekho. "For a boy you sure are girly." he said and Ren held back his anger, he hated it when he is being called a girl it haunts him so much that he had hide from his mother from being bullied.

 

The bell rang "Looks like its time to go." JR said and looked down at now the helpless Ren. "Remember never to call me JR unless I tell you to." He said and walked off. Ren got up and head to the Nurse but stopped feeling bad not keeping his promise with Minhyun.

 

Minhyun waited for close to 30 minutes, he got impatient and was about to throw away the food till he changed his mind and shoved it in his bag. Minhyun was about to walk off till he saw his little brother near a tree.

 

"JR don't you think that was a little harsh?" Aron asked and glanced at him, "I don't care he should know better than to think were partners." Aron sighed feeling a bit guilty that it was Ren's first day and he is already JR's play toy.

 

Ren went outside and stay under a tree. He didn't want to go to class, he wanted to go home and lock himself up and cry. "Why did I have to leave and stay here." he muttered and burried his face in his knees.