Ren's Birthday alone or not?

Someday

Ren woke up from his alarm clock that rung in his room. He got out of his bed to take a look at the calander only to see that it is November 3, which means that it's his birthday. Ren went out of his room after getting ready for the day since there is no school he thought about going out.

 

Once Ren got out of his room there was no sign of Minhyun anywhere, he let out a sigh he would never expect his brother to celebrate his birthday after what happened last night. He grabbed his coat and put on his shoes and went out the door.

 

JR was out till he saw a blonde hair that caught his eyes. He watched him walk by he paid for his meal and started to follow him through different stores.

 

Ren was humming to his songs not really paying attention that he was being followed. He walked into a store since he had enough money from his mother and saved it he won't have a problem buying stuff. He walked out after buying a few things and went to a small cafe and ordered a drink with a cupcake.

 

After a while Ren went to the park and sighed sadly, he wanted to spend his birthday with his parents but since they are down in Busan and he is up in Seoul with his brother. He gave a call to his mom hoping it will make him feel better. Ren's smile turned into a frown once his call was lead to a voicemail, Ren bit his bottom lip to keep himself from crying. "Umma just wanted to give you a call to let you know how I am doing... I hope your doing well with appa I miss you a lot wish you were here in Seoul love you umma." Ren hung up after leaving the voicemail for his mom.

 

JR who saw the whole thing soften at Ren, JR did felt guilty on hurting Ren but didn't know how to say sorry to him. He bought a gift for Ren when she saw him staring at an object that caught Ren's attention. He went up to Ren and tapped his shoulder.

 

Ren looked up shocked to see JR here infront of him. "J-JR w-what are you doing here?" He asked looking away quickly. "We're not in school you can look at me." he said and took a seat next to Ren. "I was around the area and I saw you." he said and looked at Ren. "Here I saw you looking at it." he said and placed a small box on Ren's lap. Ren opened the box and gasp softly once he saw what was in it.

 

"Y-You didn't- but how?" he asked and looked at JR. "I saw you looking at it, don't worry about the cost I have ways." he said and looked at Ren. "T-Thanks." he said and gave JR a smile. JR felt his heart skip a beat once he saw Ren smile. "Ren." JR said catching Ren's attention "Yes JR?" JR stared at Ren's eyes and moved a strand of hair away from his eyes "Happy Birthday."

 

ok double update!! ;w; how is it?? orz i feel like i did bad on this T_____T sorry 3 plot line is going no where and its Ren's birthday so Happy Birthday to Nu'est's little maknae!! ;w; he is growing up no matter what LOVE's will always support them anyway no silent readers >< comment or subscribe thanks~