The fight between two brothers

Someday

School finished and everyone is walking with their friends or family members. Ren waited at the gates for his older brother staring at the ground he walked out slow since he didn't want to run into JR and his gang.

 

Minhyun was cleaning up the classroom since he was picked out of everyone in his class. He would of denied but he couldn't since the teacher told him that he had an important meeting to go to after class. Minhyun glanced out the window and see his little brother out at the gates waiting for him patiently.

 

JR slammed the door shut to let his sisters know that he is home and JungAh who was cooking, Uee came out of her bedroom and watched her younger brother brushed past her on purpose. Uee sighed and watched him escape into his bedroom. "What made you change Jonghyun?" Uee muttered.

 

Ren's stomach growled, he cursed himself for not eating lunch, he looked around and noticed that it is almost dark. Ren whipped his phone out and was about to text his brother till he head some one call his name. "Ren!" He looked up and see his brother jogging over to him.

 

"Sorry I cam late I had to help clean up the classroom."

 

Ren nodded his head and put away his phone. Minhyun and him started to walk back to their house in silence again, it sorta killed Ren since he wished to have one long conversation with his brother. He envied other families who are really close and can tell each other anything.

 

Ren and Minhyun's relationship is different, Ren was 10 and Minhyun being 11 years old. They arrived at their house and Ren went to the kitchen and took out an apple to snack on. "We are gonna eat soon Ren." Minhyun informed his younger brother and Ren just kept quiet and only nod his head.

 

Ren left the kitchen and went his bedroom to get out of his uniform. He hummed a soft melody while changing out of his uniform into his comfortable clothing, he set his hair down and went out of the bathroom after putting his cloths in the laundry.

 

Aron was spending the night with Baekho since his sister Nara is out of town for a few days. He didn't mind sleeping alone he just wanted one night with some one he is comfortable with. It was Aron's habit of his but Baekho didn't complain him and his two older sister's don't mind Aron's visits since Nara knows Lizzy and they are pretty close.

 

"Hyung do you think we should hold back against Ren?" Aron looked up from his book and see a now worried Baekho. "I have been thinking that as well, he is new plus he doesn't seem really happy once he got in this mess with JR." Aron said putting away the book.

 

"JR!! You can't just bully some one who just started their first day!!" JungAh yelled while JR just glared at his sister hard and cold. "Stop telling me what to do JungAh! You're not mom so stop acting like her!" JR snapped and slammed the door on JungAh's face.

 

Ren and Minhyun finished their meal and Ren who was doing the dishes not bothered asking why his older brother is in the same room as him even after dinner. "Do you want something?" Ren spoke softly and looked down at the ground.

 

Minhyun looked at his brother and shook his head "no thanks Ren go make yourself something to eat alright." he said. Ren nodded his head and start to make himself dinner, when Ren finished his dinner he went up to his room only to be stopped by Minyun who was grabbing onto his wrist.

 

"Is something wrong hyung?" Ren asked not daring to look up he knows that his brother is glaring. "Why didn't you show up at lunch today? You told me you had lunch at 1 but you never showed up." Minhyun said "I-I wasn't hungry s-sorry." Ren muttered.

 

Minhyun looked at his brother then looked his body to be sure nothing really happened. "Next time show up so I can keep an eye on you." Minhyun said and let go of his brother and stopped once he heard what Ren said "You're not mom stop acting like one hyung!"

 

Minhyun turned around giving Ren a death glare and Ren stepped back only to get a slap. It stung and Ren held onto his cheek not daring to look up. "Don't bring up anything about mom just be glad you have yours while mine is gone." Minhyun said darkly and stormed into his room and slammed the door. Ren slid down to the ground and cried softly not from what Minhyun said but that his cheek is still in pain.