First Day of School

Someday

 

"Ren! Hurry up we are gonna be late on our first day!!" Minhyun shouted from downstairs. Ren didn't feel like going to school, Ren never liked the idea of leaving Busan and move to Seoul with my Step-Brother, Minhyun. Ren came down from the stairs and see Minhyun wearing their school uniforms.

 (Pretend its black like the MV in Face u-u )

"Finally you came out come on." Minhyun said and took my hand and dragged pulled me to our new school after he locked up our apartment.

 

"JR!! Wake up!!" Jungah shouted from the kitchen while Uee was flicking through the channels. JR came out of his room annoyed that his eldest sister called him down while he was in the bathroom. "No need to shout mother." he replied while rolling his eyes. Jungah let it slide and tossed him an apple "Eat then leave for school." She said

 

"Hey Baek did you hear we are getting two new kids?" Aron said while they are waiting for JR infront of the school gates. "Yep hope they aren't annoying fangirls." he groaned and Aron just shook his head.

 

Ren and Minhyun were walking in silence, it has always been like that with them. They have the same fathers but different mothers. Minhyun's mother died in a car accident and his father found Ren's mother and got married together. He promised to take care of Ren but their relationship between them isn't working out.

 

"I will meet you at the school gate after school ok Minki?" Minhyun said. Ren broke out of his train of thoughts and nodded his head. "Yes hyung." he said quietly and entered into their new school, Pledis High.

 

After Ren and Minhyun got their schedual's they went seperate ways, Ren went to go find class 2-A and looked around lost not knowing where to go.