09.

Our Love

"Look, Sunhee," Sunggyu said,"we'll make it up to you, okay?" 


"You don't have to," I said.


"We want to," L said.


"Just don't, okay?" I got up and started walking.


I'm so stupid. Why did I tell them about my life? Bad decision right there. Ugh. I barely tell Kevin and Suji anything, so that they don't have to worru about me. When I'm sad, I try to hide it as much as a can that after a while I'm empty and emotionless.


"Sunhee," Woohyun came running after,"we're sorry."


"Its okay," I forced a smile.


"They really want to be your friends," he said.


"Is it because they feel bad for me?" I said,"its okay. I rather not. Just forget what I told you guys."


"Then you can have a friend who didn't hear that and is a girl," he suggested. 


"Who?" I asked.


"Bomi," he smiled.


"I have friends. Are you implying that I don't? Not all friends are good. Not all friends are there for you. I don't need anymore friends. Not any like that," I said.


"I didn't mean to say it like that," he said,"I won't be like that."


"Sure," I said.


"Let's be good friends, Sunhee," he said,"I promise to be there for you when you need it and so will Infinite. Trust me."


I looked at him in the eyes. He didn't appear to be lying. No lie at all. I thought for a while. Maybe... I guess. Should I trust him? I didn't want to give into this, but I just did.


"I'll trust you," I nodded. 


"Even Infinite too?" he asked.


"Yeah," I nodded.


"Then it's settled," he smiled,"were friends."


"Yeah," I just nodded.


"While we still have time. Let's hang out," he said.


He then dragged me to where we were with Infinite. I bowed to them. All of them smiled to me. Even L. I smiled back to them. I want to apologize to them for acting the way I did to them. I was being rude and I feel really bad.


"Sunhee," Sungjong said,"don't make that face."


"Huh?" I said. He boys chuckled at me. I guess I was making a face showing how I felt.


"Change to a happier face!" he cheered. I nodded and smiled,"much better."


"I want to apologize for the way I acted. I'm sorry. I was being rude and rejecting your kindness. You guys were being kind in caring about me and I didn't see that," I bowed again.


"Its okay! Cheer up!" Sungyeol said.


"Okay," I nodded. 


"Sit," Hoya said.


I nodded and sat down in the place I was standing. We were silent.  They were all looking at me. Should I talk? Or... I don't know. I don't know what to talk about.


"Sunhee, what kind of music do you like?" Dongwoo asked.


"Um... all kinds! I love music. Especially classical music," I said.


"Do you play any instruments?" Hoya asked.


"Yes," I nodded,"the clarinet."


"Do you speak any other language than Korean?" Sunggyu askes.


"English and a bit of Japanese. I'm still learning," I said.

 

"Do you like manga or anime?" L asked.


"Yeah. I like anime and I sometimes read manga, but I find it difficult," I said,"I also like dramas and movies too."


"Sunhee, what kind of sweets do you like?" Sungjong asked.


"Um... all kinds! I love chocolate the most," I smiled.


"Any deserts you like?" Sungyeol asked.


"I like cookies and brownies. Any desert is delicious," I said.


"What kind of flowers so you like?" Woohyun asked.


"Roses," I said,"white roses." 


The bell then rang and I got up. I got my back pack and started walking. My next class is band I need to get there in time to put my clarinet together and practice some stuff.


"Sunhee, what's your next class?" Woohyun asked, the rest of Infinite was also with us.


"Symphonic band," I said.


"So you play in the band?" Sunggyu asked.


"Yeah," I smiled and nodded.


"Is there an instrument you want to learn how to play?" Woohyun asked.


"Yes," I nodded,"the piano. I love the sound of the piano."


"Really?" Woohyun asked.


"Yeah," I nodded.


"I can teach you if you'd like it," he stopped right in front of me.


"Really?" I asked surprised.


"Yeah," he smiled and nodded.


"Thanks!" I smiled. We soon got to my class. I didn't notice, but Infinite was gone. It was only me and Woohyun,"what class do you have next?"


"Choir," he said.


"Oh. That's cool!" I chirped.


"You think so?" he asked.


"Yeah," I nodded,"I can't sing at all."

 

"Well I better get going. See you next period," he smiled.


"See you," I said. 


I then walked into my class. I grabbed my clarinet from the storage room and then went to my seat. I grabbed a stand and sat down. I started putting my clarinet together and then I was ready for class.


 

Guys~! I'm back!!! I'll definitely be writing more here. I finished some of my other fics and I'll be doing this one now~