14.

Our Love

*RING* 

 

Ugh. What is this? Its Saturday and I finally get to sleep in. My phone kept ringing. The noise disturbed the dullness of my room. I brought life to it. I reached for my phone. It was Woohyun. What does he want. Ugh. Sleep. I want to sleep!

 

"Hello?" I answered.

 

"Sunhee!" he sang.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"Were you sleeping?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, but I'm awake now," I chuckled.

 

"I'm sorry," he said.

 

"Its fine!" I said,"what do you need."

 

"Let's reveal the photos," he said.

 

"Okay," I said.

 

"I'll come and pick you up in thirty minutes, if that's alright," he said.

 

"Yeah. I'll be ready by then," I said.

 

"Okay," he said,"see you."

 

I hung up the phone. I layed in my bed for a while, I need to get up. I got up and washed up. I wore some skinny jeans and I plain white T-shirt which is my favorite. I brushed my hair and tied it up nicely. I then got my shoes and socks. I placed them in the living room. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

 

"Sunhee, are you going somewhere?" my mom came into the kitchen.

 

"Oh yeah," I nodded,"I'm going to reveal photos with Woohyun."

 

"Oh okay," she nodded,"let me get you some food in our stomach."

 

"Thank, umma," I hugged her.

 

"My little, Sunhee," she smiled,"there's soup in the fridge. I'll warm it up with some rice."

 

"Okay," I nodded

 

I sat down on the table and watched my mom serve me some food. My poor mother. She works so hard to provide for me. I'm so greatful to her. She came over and put the food on the table.

 

"Thank you," I sang.

 

"Eat well," she said,"I'll go and sleep." 

 

"Sleep well, umma," I said.

 

She went to her room and I heard her close the door. I ate the soup with some rice. It tasted good. I'm glad I decided to eat this for breakfast since I dont usually eat this for breakfast. When I was done, I washed the dishes. I still had about fifteen minutes until Woohyun will come.

 

I sat in the living room and put on my socks. My feet were cold. I the TV. U-Kiss was one there. She's Mine was playing. Not bad. Kevin is weird, but sings so good. I  sat there and watched them and then others MV. 

 

I then got a text. I checked it. It was Woohyun and he was outside. Woah. Did fifteen minutes already pass. I checked the time and it did. Time seems to be going to quickly...

 

'I'm here' I read.

 

'Coming' I replied.

 

I went to the door and put on my shoes. I opened the door quietly for umma not to hear. She was probably sleeping, and I didn't want to wake her up. Woohyun was outside. He smiled. I waved.

 

"You ready?" he asked.

 

Yes," I nodded.

 

"Let's go," he grabbed my hand.

 

We started our way hand in hand. It felt kind of weird, but I kind of didn't mind. I don't think I ever mind. Where are we going though? Where are we going to go? He didn't tell me.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"My house," he answered.

 

"Oh," I nodded.

 

We walked quietly again. I've never been to his house or even seen it. I don't even know where he lives or where it is.