11.

Our Love

After math, I put my stuff in my backpack. I got up only to see Woohyun there. Was he waiting for me? No. He wasn't he was talking with L and he left me. I actually thought he was waiting for me. I'm dumb. I just walked without stopping to my next class: photography. I walked into class with my head down.

 

"Hi," a guy came up to me.

 

"Hi," I bowed.

 

"You're new around here, aren't you?" he said.

 

"Huh?" I said, then nodded,"yeah."

 

"My name is Kim Jongwan. I am your sunbae," he said.

 

"Nice to meet you, sunbae," I bowed again.

 

"Sunbaenim," a voice called.

 

I turned around to see Woohyun there. He smiled brightly as us. Did something happen? I don't want to know. Maybe it had something to do with Bomi. If it wasn't something about her then I don't want to know.

 

"Oh, Sunhee, you're here. I was looking for you and you were gone," he said.

 

"I wanted to get here early," I said.

 

"You two know each other?" sunbae asked.

 

"Yes," we both said.

 

"That's good. You're the first group for the project that professor is going to announce in class," he said,"professor wanted me to help pick out groups, so you're the first group."

 
"Okay," I nodded.
 
 
"Please sit in any seat, just stay together," sunbae said.
 
 
"We will," Woohyun bowed. I bowed with him.
 
 

Woohyun started walking and looking around. I just simply followed him. He decided to sit in the middle of the middle row. Sounds funny, huh? Hehe. I just sat down next to him. Classmates soon started coming in and sunbae was assigning them into groups. I rested my head on my palm. I was bored. I just looked at the board with a blank expression.

 

"Are you bored?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Huh?" I said,"no."

 

"You sure?" he asked,"I know you are."

 

"Maybe I'm just tired," I said. Tired because I always like a guy, but I'm invisible to him. Tired of being treated like such a kid, when I'm not. I'm grown up.

 

"Oh," he said.

 

I continued looking out and staring into space. Our classmates were talking and it was pretty loud. Suddenly, it became quiet and professor was in the room. Everyone was taking their seats. Soon our professor started talking.

 

"As you may know, you're in groups for an assignment. Today and for a week you will be going around school and taking pictures of anything. After school, you will be taking pictures and putting a description for their meanings. You don't have to use all your photos, but if you want to then go ahead," Professor Cho said,"your grade will depend on it, so go and get started."

 

Everyone started getting up. I also got up and just walked. I knew where I was going, where I wanted to take pictures, and of what. I didn't have to put much thought to it. My feet were just taking me there.

 

"Where are you going?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Garden," I simply said.

 

We said nothing on the way. We just walked quietly to the school's garden without a word. I really love flowers and I want to take pictures of them. Since I had my camera on, I started taking pictures. 

 

"Take some pictures of me," Woohyun sang.

 

"Oh okay then," I nodded.

 

He did a peace sign and another pose. I only took three pictures of him. I then went to look at the flowers. They're so pretty. I got near to smell one. Click. I heard it. I turned over to Woohyun and he smiled. 

 

"You look pretty," he said. 

 

"T-thank you," I stuttered. 

 

I walked around and soon saw my shadow. My fragile, lonely shadow. I took a picture of it. Click. There it goes again. I turned around and he smiled again. 

 

"You're really photogenic," he said.

 

"I... am?" I asked.

 

"Yes," he nodded. 

 

I look around. I didn't have such good pictures. I frowned. Oh wait. I looked up. I can take pictures of the sky! The sky is so beautiful. I almost forgot. I took some pictures of the clouds. I really love clouds. 

 

I smiled.

 

I saw Woohyun sitting down and distracted. This is my chance. Click. I took a picture of him. I think he heard it because he looked at me, but he smiled and waved. I waved back at him awkwardly. Weirdo. 

 

I smiled again.

 

I then noticed he was looking at a tree. He was trying to reach for a leaf. Click. I took another picture of him. I feel like I'm doing better. I smiled to myself. I'm doing. Good.

 

Click. I looked up to see Woohyun smiling at me. I smiled awkwardly at him and he just waved. I decided to wave back too, still smiling. This is kind of fun. I then took more pictures of things that looked interesting to me. I even took some of Woohyun. I got him when he was fully distracted. 

 

Soon the bell rang. Do we go back to our classes... or to we just leave and go home? I don't know. I'm so confused. I don't know if I should ask Woohyun or just do nothing. I sighed. I don't know.

 

"Sunhee," Woohyun said,"there's a place I want to show you."

 

"Okay then," I nodded,"wait. We don't go back to class or anything?"

 

"No," he said,"sunbae said we could go home when the bell rang."

 

"Okay," I said,"let me just tell my mom that I won't be coming home for a bit."

 

I walked away a couple feet. Then I dailed my mom's phone number. She didn't answer. So I dialed her number again. It took a while until she finally answered. I guess she's busy with her work.

 

"Umma~" I sang.

 

"What is it, Sunhee?" she asked.

 

"I'm not going to be home for a while," I said,"I'm staying after to work on a project if that's okay."

 

"Okay. Just be careful. You know-" I interrupted her.

 

"Yes, I know, umma," I said.

 

"Okay then. Just be careful again," she said.

 

"I promise I will," I said.

 

"Take care," she said.

 

"I will. You too. Bye, umma," I said.

 

"Bye," she hung up.

 

I hung up and put away my phone. Woohyun was looking around then he looked at me. I nodded. He smiled which made me smile. He took my hand and we were headed somewhere.

 

We ran out of the school gates holding hands. I could hear people talking and I sort of didn't mind. We then stopped by a gate that said 'DO NOT TRESPASS'.

 

"Woohyun-ssi, I don't think its a good idea to trespass," I said. 

 

"I haven't shown anyone this place and I want to show you," he said. 

 

"Fine," I agreed. He just made me feel special. 

 

"Well since its locked, I'll push you up and over the fence," he said. 


Sorry for the lack updates. I'll try to update more. I have break, so I'll try my best~ I promise!