Prologue

Wanting You

 

She's not sure when this all started - the lustful gazes, tender whispers, and secret meetings in empty rehersal rooms.

If she's honest with herself, there really were times where they almost crossed that line. And she cannot blame him for taking advantage of her, because she had been a willing participant through it all.

There was something about him that made it impossible for her to deny him anything. It was as if he was a specially made drug, tailored to induce her to let go of her inhibitions so they could just enjoy each other.

So here she is again, waiting for him as he had requested, in a dark, abandoned room in their company's building. 

She fiddles with her bracelet, nervous but anticipating.

There is a quiet knock on the door, before it opens, revealing the man she's been waiting for. 

She freezes and her heartbeat quickens.

Seeing her unmoving frame, he gives his trademark smirk and begins approaching her like a predator stalking its prey. 

His long legs quickly cover the length of the room but as he approaches, she takes a few steps back. 

They continue this dance until he has her cornered and against the wall.

He then leans forward, trapping her between his arms.

"Joohyun-ah, did you wait long?" His voice is silky smooth. 

She nods in affirmation.

"Let me make it up to you then."

Slowly, tauntingly, his face edges closer and closer until their noses touch and breath mingle.

The first kiss is tentative and slow, but quickly becomes more heated as he massages her lips with his.

He allows his body to sink into hers, causing her to gasp as she feels him everywhere. 

She is now firmly pressed against the wall, but she can tell he wants more. He gently tugs her hair so her head tilts back and grants him even more access to .

His hot tongue slides easily into and she is quickly losing control as her senses go into overdrive.

They are both panting heavily now. 

"You taste like chocolate." he murmurs, allowing her to breathe. 

"Is that good?" she asks, almost incoherently.

"Very good." he growls back and resumes his attack on her lips.

As she is already leaning back, he drops them easily onto the couch next to them.

"Oh God, please don't stop" she prays internally. 

He rests on his elbows so he doesn't completely crush her with his weight and she the muscles of his arms in appreciation.

"Changmin, you are too much for me."

"Really? I must beg to differ then. Where am I going to find a ier lady?"

She blushes and he grins roguishly. 

"There's that lovely blush of yours. Joohyun-ah, you are quite the contradiction."

He traces his finger down her right check, admiring the color, and then decides to follow the path with his lips. 

Slowly, he makes his way down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses on the graceful column.

She runs her hands through his hair and he grins against her skin. He knows she loves doing this, and she'd probably be the only person he'd ever let touch his hair. 

She smiles too - their night was just beginning.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Ok - commercial break. Take a moment to fan yourself and drink some water ;)

                           I know Seo seems a little out of character here, but hopefully the story will explain her character progression.