Romance Overload

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I was eavesdropping the whole time when Donghae called Mika. His phone was in loudspeaker and goodness, she's an ice princess. Knowing that she's with Sehun, DAMN IT!!! I WANT TO STALK THOSE TWO AND STEAL MIKA AWAY FROM HIM!
 
Donghae: *teasing him* Uh-oh. Your jellyfish is with someone else. Think you can handle it? *smirk*
Eunhyuk: S-shut up.. I'm still testing her. I want to know how she'll react when I'm with other girls and when I start to ignore her.
Donghae: What will you get if you tried to do so? If I were the one who would do that to Sora, it will backfire.
Eunhyuk: What do you mean?
Donghae: I mean.. you wanted Mika to get jealous, don't you? But what if in the end, you'll be the one who'll get jealous in the end? Music Bank has a lot of guest stars from different kpop groups, including the rookie groups like Nu'Est.
Eunhyuk: Ah, the one from Pledis Entertainment? What's with them?
Donghae: They are the same age as Mika, Eunhyuk.
Eunhyuk: So, what are you trying to imply? That I am old?
Donghae: Aniyo, it's not like that. What I mean is, what if she started talking to those guys on the same age as her? Studies show that when you are the same age with the one you're talking to, you'll be closer and comfortable with each other so beware.
Eunhyuk: That does not follow. *sighs* I'm going to continue this. I'll make her jealous with the help of BoA. *evil smirk*
Donghae: But the question is, will BoA approve? You have to talk to her.
Eunhyuk: *grabs his wallet and cellphone* Already did. We are going to meet BoA right now. Come on, Donghae!
 
I already planned this before Mika and I get into a fight. Saying those words to her, it was on purpose. It was all part of the plan. She's not really childish. And I love her just the way she is. What I've said to her, I meant the opposite.
 
Since tomorrow's the livestreaming of Music Bank, we'll meet BoA and talk about the performance. I wish BoA would allow me to make Mika jealous through her and that Mika would get jealous in the end.
 
This is also my way of testing her how far can we go without seeing or talking to each other or if there's a possibility that she feels the same way about me too. If you're wondering why I came up with this idea, I don't know the reason. It just popped into my head.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
We were really hungry that time. Good thing Sehun oppa ordered for me. By the time he went to the table, I instantly grabbed my chocolate shake and sundae. I was so hungry that I can eat a whole chicken. Sehun oppa was laughing while I was eating and I don’t know why.
 
Sehun: You’re so cute and funny when you’re hungry, Mika. *smiles*
Miyu: Na-uh. I eat a lot especially when I’m hungry. How about you?
Sehun: Me too. I can eat a lot like there’s no tomorrow!
 
We ate a lot and at the same time laughed. We even had a contest called “FASTEST DRINKER” wherein the both of us will drink the shake as fast as possible and the winner will win a free double cheeseburger. I won the first game, but Sehun oppa cried because of laughing too hard. You know why? Because I have a lot of mess and I experienced brain freeze!
 
Good thing he gave me a lot of tissues and he was the one who cleaned my mess. I looked like a kid that time because my face was really messy and so as my hands.
 
Since we can’t go to the rides yet due to our overloaded tummies, we took pictures just to prove to the gang that we enjoyed the rides. Of course, our secret that we are on a date right now will still be hidden. Sorry guys.
 
He was so fun to hang-out with, even if I rarely go out with him. As if he’s my best friend. We even took several wacky pictures and jump shots. This is my first time to be happy and comfortable hanging out with a guy.
 
Sehun: We should really post that one on twitter. *smiles*
Miyu: But.. what if people knew about this?
Sehun: Eh? It's alright. It's just a picture.
 
We browsed his phone and chose a picture to be uploaded on our twitter accounts. He chose one picture and I tweeted it.
 
"@HaruHaru861015: With @SehunOfficial~ Kekeke~ Tomorrow, we'll be at the Music Bank so please support us! Gomawo~"
 
Fans instantly replied. And it was overwhelming. With just one tweet, I received tons of replies.
 
@Sehunnie: Aish~ I'm so jealous! Sehun oppaaaaaaaa!!
 
@EXOticFever: Mika unni seems to be close with Sehun oppa.. I wish I was her. :(
 
@HunHanShipper: What about Luhan, Sehun oppa?? But these two are cute.
 
Being with Siwon is different. It’s kind of awkward because I can’t open up to him that much since I'm shy and he's busy most of the time. But I like it when he's making an effort to be close to me, his little sister.
 
Sehun: Hey Mika, lets go to the jungle river! *excited* You can hold my hand if you want to.
 
I was glad he said that. Not because I wanted to hold his hand or something, but I was glad because he’s willing to be there for me, even if I’m scared. Guys rarely do that, don’t they? Maybe he wanted me to do the same thing since we were both scared at the same time when we were at the roller coaster.
 
We went to the Jungle River and saw a lot of people there. Maybe the ride was so great that they want to try it once more. I looked around and upward and saw the ride. Dang! It’s too high and fast! I need an alibi, now!
 
Miyu: Sehun oppa… since we’re both scared of heights… Uhm… I…
 
I can’t say it directly to the point since I don’t want to disappoint him. We waited 30 minutes, you know. I don't want that to go to waste.
 
Sehun oppa was neither angry nor disappointed. Instead, he smiled and said,
 
Sehun: Don’t worry. Like what I’ve said a while ago, you can hold my hand if you want to.
Miyu: Jeongmal.. gomawo..
 
We waited for almost half an hour just to get the chance to ride the Jungle River and fortunately we have entered the attraction fast and saw a lot of logs which we need to use for the ride. Sehun oppa grabbed the log and hopped in.
 
Sehun: Come on Mika. I’m waiting. *winks* *crooked smile*
Miyu: *blushing* Arraseo..
 
I was quivering that time and I can hardly speak because of my nervousness. Oh darn. What the heck?
 
Without hesitating, he instantly pulled me towards him, our faces meeting. Damn it. I almost kissed him, but good thing I didn’t. At first the ride was so calm, but when I looked around, I saw how high the ride can take us and it was shocking.
 
I held his arm and screamed, “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” As if my lungs are escaping from my esophagus. I didn’t stop screaming ‘til it was over. Good thing all of us were screaming too or else, they might call me a nuisance or whatever. My clothes weren’t wet, but my hands are. Damn.
 
Sehun: It sure was fun, wasn't it?
Miyu: It sure was. Sehun oppa. *smiles*
Sehun: Let's go to the ferris wheel before we leave.
 
I'm so excited for the final ride. I love going to the ferris wheel. It makes me feel I'm top of the world. For the moment, I've forgotten a little bit about Eunhyuk. But honestly, I can't get him off my mind.
 
Why am I feeling this way towards him? Am I developing my feelings for Eunhyuk? Aniyo! Why am I thinking that way.. when I'm on a date with Sehun oppa! THIS CAN'T BE! AIGOO!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
We went to a coffee shop to meet BoA. It's been a while, and I get to perform "Only One" with her tomorrow.
 
BoA: Hey EunHae! *hugs them* It's been a while!
Donghae: Ya BoA! Your new song is a hit! *smiles*
BoA: Your song is too! Daebak! I've watched your MV many times and gosh! And the girl, she's so pretty. Isn't she Choi Siwon's little sister?
Eunhyuk: Yes, she is. And with that, I'll be needing your help.