Lost my Mind

Love Complex

 

Donghyun's POV :)
 
Of all the Oppa's Dongsaengs, Mika has been the one linked to a lot of SM Stars. But I have no clue if she ever had a boyfriend.
 
Observing her with Sehun, they seem to be comfortable with each other. And it's obvious that Sehun likes her so much.
 
Then suddenly, Mika's phone started to ring and she had to answer it.
 
Miyu: Yeoboseyo?
Donghae: Jellyfish?
Miyu: E-Eunhyuk??!
 
Her eyes lighted up, upon saying Eunhyuk's name. Seriously, why is that so?
 
Donghae: Aniyo, it's me, Donghae. *smirks*
Miyu: Oh.. Donghae oppa..
Donghae: Were you expecting Eunhyuk?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Yes, I was expecting him. I wanted him to apologize right now. I'm confused. Why do I feel so affected after this damn little fight we had a while ago?
 
OH NO. IT CAN'T BE. NO.. THAT'S NOT IT. Maybe because I'm often with him.. AISH. MIKA, YOU'RE ON A DATE WITH SEHUN OPPA. MIND, Y U NO SHUT UP? T_____T
 
Miyu: I'm not. It's just that he's the only one calling me that so I thought it was y anchovy.. Why did you call?
Donghae: Eunhyuk is wondering where you are.
 
What the heck? He would shower me with harsh words then ask where am I? You've got to be kidding me.
 
Miyu: *ice princess mode* Why does it matter to him? I'm spending my time GROWING UP. Is that what he wanted, oppa?
 
Sehun oppa and Donghyun oppa looked at me, shocked with what they heard. I was mad, okay?
 
Donghae: Calm down, Mika..
Miyu: I am trying to, oppa.
Donghae: Tomorrow will be our performance at the music bank. So I am hoping you two would talk.
Miyu: I am willing to talk to him. But how about him?
Donghae: I don't know, Mika.. I wish I could do something.
Miyu: No need, oppa. I won't apologize for who I am. Mianhae.
Donghae: Arraseo.. Where are you?
Miyu: Do I really have to answer that question?
Donghae: Come on, JELLYFISH.
Miyu: Call me that again and you'll end up in the Pacific Ocean. I'm with Sehun oppa.
Donghae: *shocked* Eh? Arraseo.. Enjoy.
 
The phone call has ended and my ice princess attitude is gone. This is embarrassing. I showed my bad side to Sehun oppa.. again. *sighs*
 
Miyu: Mianhae.. *clenches fist* Sehun oppa..
Sehun: Gwenchanayo.. But what's wrong?
Miyu: That y anchovy..
 
Donghyun oppa already unloaded us to where fans won't see us. He's also the one who bought us the tickets.
 
Sehun: Whatever the problem is, you can tell me. Or better yet, we can ignore the world and unwind..
 
With Sehun oppa, I feel secured and at ease. Guess the reason why he came is to calm me down and forget what happened even just for a while.
 
Miyu: I guess you're right, oppa. *smiles*
 
Sehun oppa held my hand and we went to the rollercoaster. But I didn't know that we have something in common..
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
I was starting to get nervous.. Eottokke.. I'm losing my mind.. and I can't tell Mika that I am not into roller coasters.. I looked at her and finally began to speak.
 
Sehun: Mika?
Miyu: Yes? *smiles* Why? Is there something wrong? You look pale.
Sehun: What if you knew I was afraid of really fast rides? Will you laugh at me? *shy aegyo*
Miyu: Of course not. I have a secret to tell you, but will you promise that you won’t tell anyone?
Sehun: Sure. I also have something to tell you. Mika..
Miyu: Sehun oppa..
 
"I HATE FAST RIDES!!” we shouted, unexpectedly.
 
We were so shocked because of our reactions that the other people waiting in line we’re gazing at us. We laughed and pretended nothing happened. Who cares about those people anyway? We don’t know them anyway. And I and Mika have the same fear? Talk about coincidence! I instantly looked at her and she told me something.
 
Miyu: What if the ride’s so fast that you need to hold on to your partner?
 
She hesitated at first, and it was so cute. Then again, we should forget about it! Nothing will happen if we are afraid.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Sehun oppa was thinking about something that time. Maybe he was thinking of a great way to conquer our fears. I wanted to make him stop thinking, but I can’t. After a few seconds, he looked as if he thought of something interesting. Wonder what could that be?
 
Sehun: If you’re afraid, let’s scream so loud so that we will forget about it. And when you want to hold my hand, then go. I wouldn’t mind.
 
We hurried to the roller coaster ride when it was our turn. Sehun oppa and I were on the last row since we don’t want to experience the ups and downs of the ride oh so sudden. When the ride was about to start, we fasten our seatbelts properly so we can be safe. My hands were so cold that time that it was shaking.
 
The other people in front of us looked as if they’re not afraid. They’re laughing and smiling when the ride started. Sehun oppa was nervous also. I know how he feels. To prevent ankward moments, I talked to him. I was cheerful the whole time, but deep inside, I am not.
 
I feel like I want to puke. But instead of thinking about it, I just screeched and said,
 
Miyu: Let’s conquer our fears!
 
I screamed so loud afterwards since the speed to the ride is so fast that my heart’s quivering.
 
Uh-oh. Were at the top of the roller coaster now and I’m still here, alive. He didn’t talk to me. He looks so pale. The rides moving now and we’re falling down! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!
 
Sehun oppa also screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” and we hugged each other. What kind of ride is this?? Gosh!!!!!
 
I held his hands so tight and we didn’t care if we’re so loud. Man, am I this fearful? Damn it! I wish I don’t have emotions anymore because in that way, I won’t be embarrassed because of what happened. Good thing Sam and the rest weren’t there or else they'll laugh at us.
 
The ride ended and we’re still holding each other. Our eyes were closed and the operators were looking at us. The guy was looking at us and went to approach us.
 
Guy: Sir, Mam, the ride’s over. You can go now and enjoy some other rides.
 
The guy was friendly. Good thing he didn’t scold us.
 
We removed our seatbelts and went to the nearest exit. It wasn’t embarrassing, but a lot of people saw us. As if we’re a couple. Oh no! Please, no paparazzi or sasaengs!
 
Miyu: Sehun oppa.. mianhae..
 
I was ashamed. Why did I do those things anyway? I’m such an imbecile! I looked down because of that, as if I was a hunchback. I can’t look at him and wished to go away from him, but I can’t.
 
Sehun: Why would you feel bad about it? I had fun. Thanks, Mika. I had fun! Shall we go and get something to eat?
 
I had to admit, I was hungry. So much for the experience.