Gateway to Heaven

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
I opened my eyes, and saw a beautiful paradise right in front of me. And beside me is Sam..
 
Sam: Miyu, where are we?
Miyu: That I don't know..
Sam: Are we dead?!!
Miyu: Ya! Don't say that..
Sam: But why are we wearing white clothes? I don't remember wearing these..
 
Where are we?? And.. Is this what heaven looks like?!
 
We continued walking, hoping to find someone who would answer all our questions when we found five guys along the way..
 
Damn... It's TVXQ!!!!!!!!! But why are they here? And what's with the wings, halo and topless body?!
 
Aish Mika.. Cover your eyes. I'm loyal to Eunhyuk!! But damn.. Jaejoong.. Y U SO HOT??! WAEEEEE????
 
From left to right it was Xiah Junsu, Eunhyuk's best friend, U-know Yunho, Micky Yoochun, Max Changmin.. Kyuhyun oppa's best friend.. And our bias.. Hero Jaejoong..
 
Jaejoong: Welcome, Mika and Sora. *smiles*
 
Sam's POV :)
 
J-jaejoong?! Omo.. Why is TVXQ here aigoo... I am getting confused.
 
Miyu: Where are we? Are we dead?
Changmin: Whoa, take it easy. You're here in heaven, yes.. But you are not yet dead.
Miyu: Is that even possible? If it is.. Then can all of the people visit this place?
Yunho: Whoa.. This girl is bright. And the way you answer.. You are similar to Cho Kyuhyun..
Sam: Ya.. Stop answering that way, Miyu..
Jaejoong: *laughs* She looks innocent but has sa sharp tongue. I like that.
Yoochun: Ya. She's already taken.
Jaejoong: I know, what's wrong with what I've said?
Miyu: Can you please tell us more about what happened and how did we ended up in here?
Junsu: Well you remember what happened, right? You got beaten up by sasaengs. You, Mika, had paralysis in the process, and Sora is still in coma because she was shot.
 
Oh right, I got shot twice.. And I protected Miyu..
 
Miyu: Sam, you pabo! You shouldn't have protected me!
Sam: You stayed with me until the end.. It's the least I could do. You are an idiot for being a sharp tongued masochist. Aigoo.
Miyu: I love youuuu~ *hugs her* But heck don't do it again, arraseo?
Jaejoong: Actually, your bodies are still in the hospital.. And you are only souls. Do you want to see what they are doing on Earth?
Miyu: What are we.. In Mars? Outside milky way?
Jaejoong: Aish if you weren't cute I would have sent you to hell..
Miyu: Bring it on.. Ano 'to, San Pedro? (Who are you, St. Peter?)
Sam: Ya!
Miyu: Mianhae.. But.. I just can't believe this.. *puppy dog eyes* You will forgive me, won't you?
Jaejoong: Fine. Just be nice, okay?
Miyu: Yaaaaay! Gomawo~
Changmin: She's one evil girl.. *scared*
Junsu: No wonder Eunhyuk fell for her.
Yunho: I agree. 
Miyu: *ice princess glare* What.. Did.. You.. Say? Say it again.
Yoochun: Nothing! TVXQ loves you and Sora!
Miyu: Omo.. Very well said. I love you too! As a fan.
 
Miyu's a crazy girl, if you ask me. A sharp tongued girl with aegyo that can drive men crazy, she's like Kyuhyun oppa's apprentice. 
 
Anyway, Jaejoong showed us what's going on.. There on Earth. It seems like they are all sad.. And praying for us.
 
There were ELFs who kept on praying and started supporting SJ more after what happened, and I saw that nasty woman Choi Da Bin, her twin, and those three girls who hurted us.
 
On the other side, was Miyu's school. The students in her university started to pray for her, including me. The same goes with my school.
 
Right now, I feel so loved. Because everyone kept on praying for our safety.
 
And lastly..
 
The SJ oppas.. And our parents, both Korean and Filipino. Wait, what?!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Umma?? You're in Korea?! How did this happen?
 
And with Aunt Laurice, Kana at Setsu?
 
Yunho: You might be wondering why we showed these things to you.
Miyu: Yeah, and before you answer that.. Do you know why our Filipino parents are in Korea??
Yunho: Prince Manager brought them there upon knowing what happened to the both of you..
Miyu: Omo.. *shocked*
Yunho: Did I satisfy your curiosity with my answer?
Miyu: Y-yea.. Thanks.
Junsu: And by that, you have to make a choice.
 
Choice? Huh? Why, oh why?
 
Jaejoong: The reason why you are here is because you have only 50-50 chance to live. You were both severely hurt physically, emotionally and mentally. I tell you, you have to choosy wisely, because if you choose, there's no turning back. Mika and Sora, would you still want to live on Earth despite of the sasaengs present in this world who are willing to kill just like the five girls who were apprehended? Or choose to live with us, where there is no sadness, and is full of peace and harmony?
 
With what Jaejoong said, we have to make a decision asap.
 
10 likes? I will post it once I got home from church :)
 
- Miyu~ ツ