Fall for You

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I arrived at the dorm, smiling like an idiot. Even if Mika was kidding a while ago, I still smiled. It's weird, isn't it? Because at first, I was denying that I don't like her.
 
But now, I do. Indeed, love only comes, once in a while...knocks on your door, throws you a smile...takes every breathe, leaves every scar...it speaks to your soul, sings to your heart.
 
Donghae: Ya, Lee Hyukjae. You look like an idiot. Do you know that?
Eunhyuk: Donghae.. what are you still doing here?
Donghae: I'm usually awake. I can't sleep.
Eunhyuk: Ah.. is that so?
Donghae: Tell me, why are you acting so weird lately?
Eunhyuk: I am?
Donghae: Duh. Would I ask if you don't? You've been smiling alone these past few days, you're always mentioning Mika's name, and your wallpaper is her. Are you in love with her?
 
Uh-oh. Even Donghae noticed it. I haven't been paying attention to my movements lately. All I ever think about is her.
 
Eunhyuk: I guess so. Is there a problem with that?
Donghae: I knew it. You were in love with my cute ex-girlfriend after all.
Eunhyuk: So..? If it weren't for you, I would have courted her then.
Donghae: So it's my fault? Hyukjae, before I even courted her, you had a lot of chance. But you didn't grab any of it. You're a wimp.
Eunhyuk: I was unsure of my feelings, got it?
Donghae: Now that you're sure of it, then start courting her.
Eunhyuk: Aish, too many competitors.
Donghae: *shocked* Jinjja? *convinces him* WHOOOOO?!
Eunhyuk: Sehun and Xiumin.
Donghae: SERIOUSLY? Eunhyuk, you got to make a move this time.
Eunhyuk: And how? You know we just often tease each other.
Donghae: Where's the straightforward Eunhyuk??!
 
Choi Mika, I wish I could tell you that I like you. But I'm scared you will laugh, Or not feel the same way.. Aniyo, I'm starting to fall in love with you.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Aish, I can't sleep. Is there someone out there thinking of me? Is it Sehun oppa? Xiumin oppa? Who else?
 
To my surprise, my brother Siwon entered my room and checked me out. Okay..
 
Siwon: Why are you still awake, Mika?
Miyu: I can't sleep, oppa. *sighs*
Siwon: How are things going?
Miyu: Fine, I guess.
Siwon: No, I mean, your heart.
Miyu: What about it?
Siwon: Seems like a lot of people are into you lately. Especially Sehun, Eunhyuk and Xiumin.
Miyu: Eh? Why is Eunhyuk.. I mean, Eunhyuk oppa mentioned? How come he would be interested in me when all he does is teasing me?
Siwon: Eunhyuk hyung is just like that. It's his way of showing how he feels.
Miyu: Oh.. so he shows his emotions by torturing me? Hahahahaha. Oppa.. Actually, Sehun oppa and Xiumin oppa are courting me already..
Siwon: Jinjja? How?
Miyu: They would text or call. But since they're sleepy, they haven't as of the moment.
Siwon: I guess Eunhyuk hyung must to the same thing.
Miyu: Come again?
Siwon: Ah, nothing. *laughs* Anyway, do you feel something weird about Eunhyuk lately?
Miyu: Uhm.. something? Maybe he's being mean to me just by seeing me with other guys. Sheesh. That's the reason why I talked to him informally a while ago.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Aww, my little sister is just too innocent. She doesn't really have a clue that Eunhyuk hyung likes her. Even I can tell. She's too pretty that even the EXO members are crazy about her.
 
I was still in her room, spending time with her. Fifteen years has been very long, so we had to catch up with each other. Then suddenly, manager hyung called.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae were planned to make another single and for now, a poll has been created to determine who among the girls in the KPOP industry are the ones suited to become the girl in the upcoming music video.
 
There is no definite song yet, or plan for the MV but among the females who are nominated are SNSD's Jessica, Tiffany, f(x)'s Krystal and Miss A's Suzy.
 
But they're not the number one for this music video. It's no other than the aegyo dongsaeng, Choi Mika.
 
I was browsing through the SM Town Facebook account when I posted a poll and here are the results:
 
Choi Mika - 4585 votes
Jessica Jung - 3435 votes
Tiffany Hwang - 3323 votes
Krystal Jung - 2313 votes
Bae Suzy - 1212 votes
 
Mika surpassed the other kpop idols so I called Siwon about this.
 
Prince Manager: Siwon-sshi. Is Mika around?
Siwon: I'm with her now. Waeyo Manager hyung?
Prince Manager: We're planning for EunHae's comeback and make their first mini album. And guess who among the females are chosen to star in their upcoming music video?
Siwon: Who? An SNSD member?
Prince Manager: Aniyo, your sister.
Siwon: Ah, my sister.. WAIT, WHAT?!
Prince Manager: I too was shocked. They all wanted your sister. If it's alright, mind if you ask her to be a part of it? And since she's fluent in Japanese, maybe she could help EunHae sing the song and translate it.
Siwon: I'll ask her about it later.
Prince Manager: And by the way, you and the Oppa's Dongsaengs will be invited to a dinner to which this will be something to talk about so get ready. The director for the MV will be there too.
Siwon: Arraseo. Thanks, Manager hyung.
 
I also read some comments in the facebook page and here are some of them:
 
EunHae JewelELFish: For me, Mika unni is perfect for the upcoming comeback of EunHae. Since rumors are saying that Eunhyuk and her are dating and she and Donghae dated before, this would be awesome!!
 
Kana Yamamoto: Either Jessica or Mika will do. HaeSica or EunMiHae FTW! <3
 
Now what I only need is Mika's approval regarding this.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Who was that, oppa? Why is my name mentioned?
Siwon: Ah, it's Manager hyung. And fans wanted you to star in a music video.
Miyu: WHAT? ME?? Which music video??! And with whom?! *shocked*
 
Me? In a music video? I'm not even a star or anything. Why did the fans picked me?
 
Siwon: With the fishy couple. *smiles*
Miyu: Oppa, you've got to be kidding me..
Siwon: It's true. And Prince Manager wants to ask you if you could star in their MV and help them sing in Japanese.
Miyu: I would love to, but.. *shy* Why not Sora? You know Donghae oppa is my ex-boyfriend.. I just hope there would be no kissing scenes there. With him. And not even with that y anchovy.
Siwon: *laughs* You and Eunhyuk hyung are really close, aren't you?
Miyu: LOL. Yeah, maybe oppa. *smiles* This might be my chance so, I'll take it.
Siwon: Great! :D
Miyu: But you'll help me act, right?
Siwon: Of course. And tomorrow, you will be introduced to the director. *winks* Woo, my sister is popular nowadays.
Miyu: So I'll be seeing the song and its lyrics tomorrow?
Siwon: Yup. It will be in Japanese. So you can just translate it for them. Good luck! *smiles*
 
I'm kind of worried about Sam. How will she react on this? And.. excited because even if I'm just an ordinary girl, I'm going to be a part of the music video.
 
This is going to be awesome and complicated at the same time.