The Other Way Around

Love Complex

 

Siwon's POV :)
 
What the heck. Kris kissed my girlfriend. I was infuriated that time especially when I saw them together.
 
Jasmin: Siwon oppa.. *shocked*
Siwon: *pulls you closer* What was that all about?!
Jasmin: Let me explain first.
Siwon: YOU SHOULD. Just because we're not talking to each other doesn't mean you can just replace me. Are you cheating on me?!
Jasmin: What are you talking about? I never cheated. I ain't cheating. And I won't cheat.
Siwon: Then why are you with Kris?!
Jasmin: Can you please calm down, Choi Siwon?
Siwon: How can I calm down when he kissed your lips right in front of me?!
Jasmin: What the.. my lips?! Kris didn't do that to me.
Kris: She's right. I never did. Maybe on the forehead. Because it's my way of letting her go.
Siwon: Letting go?
Kris: Yes, Siwon hyung. I finally decided to let her go. Honestly, I had feelings for Ha-neul. But I was not aware that you and her are dating. She was persuaded to tell me because I confessed my feelings a while ago. But I guess you two are meant to be after all.
 
I didn't know what to do. I was so shocked.
 
Kris: Ha-neul, I think I have to go now. You and him must make up for the days you haven't talked to each other. *pats her head* Always remember that you must love each other, okay?
 
Kris went to his car and left. I guess I have nothing to be afraid of, after all.
 
Jasmin: That was only a misunderstanding. Maybe you saw him removing the pain in my eyes a while ago because of my make-up. He moved close to me, and you assumed that he kissed me.
Siwon: It looks like he was really doing that..
Jasmin: Why are you here, by the way? And besides, I am already taken. How can I let him kiss me that way? Now that's cheating.
Siwon: I wanted to talk to you. And I missed you so bad, Ha-neul.. *hugs her*
Jasmin: I missed you too and your derpy face. *hugs back*
Siwon: And I have a good news for you, Ha-neul.
Jasmin: What?
Siwon: Tiffany and I terminated the We Got Married contract.
Jasmin: You did? *shocked* *rolls eyes*
Siwon: Yes. Tiffany did the same thing like what Kris did. She let me go too. And that's her way of saying sorry.
 
Jasmin: So does this mean...?
Siwon: *kisses her forehead* There's no way for you to be jealous anymore. When you decided you want to be alone, I was still not signing the contract. My decision was not clear enough.
Jasmin: You did that just for me?
Siwon: Yes. I'd do anything just for you to be happy. I love you, Lee Ha-neul.
Jasmin: I miss you, I love you..
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
I feel so happy. Newton's Law of Motion was precise. For every reaction, there is always an equal or opposite reaction. Even if I was sad because of what I did to Kris, Siwon oppa was here.
 
He held my hand, and touched my face and kissed me. It was the best feeling in the world aside from eating chocolates.
 
So we are finally okay after all the complicated things that happened. Kris was right, I must be strong to carry on.
 
I'm going to be like a laundry inside a washing machine. Problems might knock me off or spin me around, but when I'm dry, I'll come out as good as new.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Omooooooo~ Oppa and Unni are united already! It felt as if I was watching a Korean drama that time. It was weird, because I was crying.
 
Sehun: Mika.. are you alright?
Miyu: Yes, oppa.. Gosh. This is just too touching. I'm so proud of my brother.. this just proved that she loves Ha-neul unni so much.. *cries*
Eunhyuk: Ya, jellyfish. You're spreading tears here. Go and find an ocean.
Miyu: S-shut up, Lee Hyukjae.. *sniffs* *looks at Sehun and Xiumin* EXO oppas.. mianhae.. I always talk to Eunhyuk like that.. So I guess, you'll be turned off because I'm not really a nice person, after all.
 
I was quiet for a minute. Will Sehun oppa's feelings as well as Xiumin oppa's will still be the same even if I'm acting this way?
 
Sehun: *hugs her* Aww, Mika. You're just too cute being that way! I'm starting to like you more!
Xiumin: She's like Cho Kyuhyun hyung! Hahahaha! *laughs* Don't worry, Mika. We'll still be courting you.
Miyu: EH? You will?? *shocked* Gosh..
 
Two cute guys.. and one kid like me.. For the first time, I encountered having more than one suitor. Well, the first one was Donghae oppa.
 
Eunhyuk: ARE YOU SERIOUS? *shocked* I thought you liked Luhan, Sehun?
Sehun: Eh? Of course I do. But I like Mika too.
Xiumin: Yeah. We like her very much.
Eunhyuk: Yeah. I know. And did I mentioned that Kris already left?
Sehun: *shocked* HE DID? NOOOOOOO! HOW CAN I GO HOME?!!
Xiumin: I'll call him! If he doesn't answer, lets take the cab.
Sehun: Mika, I'll see you tomorrow or soon, arraseo? Sehun oppa loves you!
Xiumin: Xiumin oppa loves you more!
 
And they both left. I didn't see that coming. So I guess I'm single right now. But being courted.
 
Eunhyuk: You sure do have a lot of suitors, don't you?
Miyu: Sheesh. None of your business, Hyukjae. *sighs* They're just two.
Eunhyuk: Have you developed feelings for them already?
Miyu: Way too early to ask that, anchovy.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Eh? So does that mean..?
Miyu: What are you thinking? I don't have a crush on anyone right now. I'm the only Oppa's Dongsaeng that is not in a relationship. *smirks* Eunhyuk oppa?
Eunhyuk: What?
Miyu: Can we be just a couple instead?
 
I blushed. ME AND HER.. A COUPLE?!!
 
Eunhyuk: *blushing* Well.. uhm.. I..
Miyu: *evil smile* HAHAHAHAHA. YOU GOT FOOLED BY ME! *laughs* You want me.. you want to be my boyfriend.. HAHAHA!
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* S-shut up! Let's go home!!
 
I was speechless as we walked along the park, and reached Siwon's car. I'm feeling competition between Sehun and Xiumin. And I know why.
 
Because I'm deeply, madly in love with a kid. A kid so short and too young for her age. A sister of my dongsaeng named Choi Mika.