Intruder

Love Complex

 

 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
What? I'm going to be in a music video with pink jellyfish? Now I'm getting more excited than ever. Even Donghae will be there since we're a sub-unit of Super Junior.
 
I wonder what the song will be and if there are other scenes. Aish, too early to think about that. But I'm looking forward in acting and singing with her.
 
The dinner and the announcement will be later. I'm really curious on what the song will be.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I'm back. Anyone missed me? Anyway, we are preparing ourselves for the dinner and the announcement later on EunHae's comeback. It'll be great. I'm gonna support my boyfriend all the way.
 
Miyu was there, styling her hair when I noticed her.
 
Sam: Ya Miyu.
Miyu: *looks down* Sam..
Sam: What's with the face? Seems like you've seen a ghost or something.
Miyu: Ah.. about the music video.. I..
Sam: I knew about it. You're going to star with Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa. *smiles*
Miyu: Aren't you mad about it? *frowns*
Sam: Why would I? I just hope the music video will end up fine.
Miyu: I don't really get it why people chose me. I mean, it could have been someone else.
Sam: But I'd rather choose you than him to be with Jessica Jung. In fact, I voted at the poll too!
Miyu: EH?? WHAT POLL?
 
I've shown her the poll and she got 5000+ votes already without her knowing. And she's the lesser evil. It's fine with me if she's gonna be paired up with EunHae.
 
Sam: Do you want me to show you the news in kpopGURU.com? You're featured there.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
"Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae will have their upcoming comeback."
 
It's been a while since the sub-unit, EunHae, have released their first album both in Korea and Japan and they are all set to make another Japan single.
 
Many have been asking who will be the leading lady in their music video. It seems like the SMTOWN staff have already made a poll about it in their facebook account.
 
And of all the girls in the poll, Choi Siwon's little sister, Choi Mika won the poll with a total of 5677 votes.
 
But what will be the title of the music video and what's it all about? That leaves us a difficult question.
 
Sam: See? I told you you're in the news.
Miyu: EHHHHHH?! *shocked* Seriously Sam, I don't know if I could perform well.
Sam: I know you can! You can do it.
Miyu: Thanks, really.
 
I sighed in relief. I thought Sam is going to get mad at me for this. And now we are on our way to the restaurant.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Inside the restaurant, the SJ members are there, including our sisters. And Manager hyung initiated the conversation.
 
Prince Manager: So everyone is here. I would like to introduce to all of you, Lee Young-Jae, the director for the upcoming music video.
 
The director was there. Actually, he looks familiar. I think I've seen him before.
 
Lee Young Jae: A pleasant evening everyone. As you all know, Eunhyuk and Donghae will have an upcoming comeback next month. And due to insisting public demand, Choi Mika will be working with them.
 
They all gave us a round of applause and smiled as we did so.
 
Lee Young Jae: I look forward in working with all of you. And by the way, I brought my niece who would be staying with me for the rest of the filming. Tomorrow, Mika, Eunhyuk and Donghae will start working on the song and the plot of the MV. Here's my niece, Lee Eun Young.
 
Lee Eun Young?! What the heck?!
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
The girl was introduced to us. She's pretty. And she resembles me a bit. Except for my eyes, though. Her eyes are brown while mine are black.
 
Donghae oppa suddenly shouted in surprised seeing that girl.
 
Donghae: Minnie?
Eun Young: Mickey?! *shocked*
Donghae: *hugs her* You didn't even told me you're here! How's it going?!
Eun Young: *smiles* I can't believe you still recognize me. I missed you so much.
Donghae: How would I forget my childhood friend? *chuckles*
Eunhyuk: You two, know each other?
Donghae: Yup! She's my childhood friend!
 
Eh? Why didn't he mentioned it before? And, they look so close..
 
I wanted to grab Donghae oppa and hold his hand. But Prince Manager and that director were there so I can't do anything about it.
 
Once again, an intruder has entered the database. Aigoo.