Making her Jealous

Love Complex

 

BoA's POV :)
 
It's been a while since I started hanging out with these two. And it was more shocking that Eunhyuk was the one who talked to me first. I wonder why.
 
BoA: On what, Eunhyuk?
 
This is rare. Me needing my help? Whoa.
 
Donghae: *puts arms around Eunhyuk* Well, our Eunhyuk here is in love with a pretty little girl.
BoA: *evil smile* Jinjja?
Donghae: But unfortunately, this monkey slash anchovy is such a wimp. The girl he loves is being courted by two handsome men, yet he's just looking at her from the distance. Life's too harsh for him, isn't it?
BoA: Hyukkie is in love? Whoa, am I too outdated since my comeback? Gosh, who's the lucky girl?
Eunhyuk: *blushing* Well.. she's like an icy jellyfish.. with her innocent look.. and when she gets mad, you would be scared whenever she glares.. She's a jellyfish because she looks innocent and delicate, but when you get to know her better, she's got a strong personality..
 
Hearing Eunhyuk describe the one he's in love with, is amazing. He wouldn't talk that way unless he's in love. And for what I know, this is my first time seeing him like this. Who could that girl be that captured his heart?
 
Is it the cute IU? Or G.Na the pretty one? Or the Dancing Queen Hyoyeon?
 
BoA: I wanna know who she is! Tell me!! *begs*
Eunhyuk: You've seen her on TV, BoA. I'm sure of it.
BoA: Wait.. is it her? Choi Mika??
Eunhyuk: *nods* Y-yeah. *blushing*
BoA: Aww, why didn't I think of that? Since when??? How did you two meet? And who are those two handsome men courting her??
 
I was so curious and I really wanted to meet Siwon's little sister and find out why Eunhyuk likes her. We were drinking coffee, and began talking about her.
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
Mika and I went to the ferris wheel. A perfect place for romantic couples. I was looking at her secretly as she was amazed by the dazzling lights that surrounded the ride.
 
Just like the lights, she was a stand out. Even when she has no make-up or anything, she still looks the same. No cover-ups.
 
We rode the ferris wheel and enjoyed the view. There were a lot of skyscrapers and lights. We were looking around as we reached the top.
 
Then suddenly, we looked into each others eyes, filled with questions and hesitations. The ferris wheel had stopped for a moment and I started to open my mouth and say something.
 
Sehun: Mika, I've wanted to ask this question a while ago.
Miyu: What is it, oppa?
Sehun: About your conversation with Donghae hyung.. Did you and your anchovy had a fight?
Miyu: *frowns* Yeah, we did. *sighs* And it's my fault..
Sehun: Tell me what happened. I'm willing to listen..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Here it is again. That damn feeling I get when I remember that Eunhyuk and I got into a fight. Honestly, I'm not used to being matured. Is it my fault that I don't really look like seventeen?
 
Miyu: Really, oppa? *puppy dog eyes* We're on a date..
Sehun: It's fine with me, Mika.
Miyu: You know the PS3 game, Rockband?
Sehun: Ah, the one which resembles Guitar Hero a bit?
Miyu: *nods* I love that game so much.. Anyway, I was the one singing the whole time and Eunhyuk oppa wanted to sing.. I at playing drums and guitar so I didn't want to give it to him..
 
I looked at him to see if he's still listening. I don't want to be a burden, Sehun oppa.
 
Sehun: Why did you stopped, Mika?
Miyu: I was just making sure you're still interested with my story. I'm sorry I have to mention this.
Sehun: Aniyo, I was the one who insisted.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk and I fought afterwards then the microphone was broken. He told me I to grow up and act my age. *tears flowing* Mianhae, oppa. I should be happy right now. But because of this..
 
Sehun oppa pulled me closer towards him and held me tight. He began to pat my head and back to comfort me.
 
Sehun: So that's why you're wearing heels and dresses.
Miyu: De.. I wanted to show him how mature I can be..
Sehun: You don't have to. And first of all, why?
 
Yeah, why? Why do I want to change for Eunhyuk? Just because of that anchovy?
 
He opened his backpack and gave me a pair of converse and boy clothes. My ideal type of clothing.
 
Miyu: What's this?
 
Sehun: Go to the women's room and wear these.
 
Miyu: But why?
 
Sehun: Just do it, Mika. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. You can't please everybody..
 
Miyu: S-sehun oppa..
Sehun: I love you just the way you are. Don't change.. We're teenagers. We'll mature in no time. *hugs her again*
 
I smiled and was touched by what he said. Sehun oppa, you always make me smile.
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
I can feel the pain in her eyes as she told me what happened. Why should she change for Eunhyuk hyung? Isn't that absurd?
 
Her feet are already wounded with those killer heels.. I hate seeing her suffer.
 
I wanted to kiss her, and ask her to be my girlfriend, but I guess this is a sign.
 
Mika and I are better off as friends. Or better yet, I'm her fan and I'm his idol. I got a feeling that he's in love with Eunhyuk hyung.
 
I would end my courting towards her when she realizes her true feelings for her anchovy. But now, I will remain as a guy who likes her very much. Call me as one of Mika's admirers.
 
BoA's POV :)
 
So Eunhyuk wanted to know Mika's feelings, eh? And he wants me to act like were very close like the way he was with her. Sounds interesting, but..
 
BoA: But.. Will she hate me if I did?
Eunhyuk: I guess so. But I want to see the look on her face. *smirks*
Donghae: That ex of mine is dangerous. A pikachu.
BoA: EX?! *rolls eyes*
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Sehun oppa was waiting for me outside when I was changing. Ahh~ Shorts and Checkered polo. I love it.
 
He also gave me a wig, similar to Sulli unni's. I resembled Jae Hee in To The Beautiful You a bit.
 
Miyu: Oppa..
Sehun: *shocked* Whoa.. You're pr, I mean, handsome!
 
We decided to play more arcade games, ate ice cream and Donghyun oppa fetched us. He even thought I was a boy.
 
And that's how our date ended. <3 Thank you Sehun oppa, you like me for who I am.