Nightmare

A Banana Peel

The room is pitch dark. Seungri looks around, squinting his eyes trying to figure out where he is. He can hear the drapes fluttering with a chilly wind, the creaking for the floor and the light sound of the wind chimes. But he can't see anything at all. It is giving him the creeps. He reaches out, touching the wall beside him, fumbling for the switch. Ah, there it is. He flips it and the light comes on.

He breathed a sigh of relief as he takes in the surroundings. He is in the dorm. He looks around. The red sofa Taeyang chose, the large screen television YG gifted them with, the zebra prints carpet Jiyong bought off the net... And the large poster pasted in the middle... Wait. Something seems wrong.

Seungri walks closer, taking a deeper look at the poster. It is the poster from their first album... They are all smiling happily, but... Something seems to be missing. One... Two... Three... Four...

He is missing. He can see Top, Jiyong, Taeyang and Daeseung, but the spot he is supposed to take is now but an empty space. Is this some kind of practical joke his hyungs are playing on him?

He hears the opening of the door and turns around. Jiyong walks out of his room, a mug in his hand, probably to refill his coffee to last him through the night.

"Hyung." Seungri calls out as he walks towards the leader.

But he receives no response.

"Hyung," He calls again, louder this time, "What happened to the poster?"

Jiyong seems not to notice him as he heads straight for the kitchen. Seungri trails behind him.

"Hyung." He tries again, and reaches out to tap Jiyong on the shoulder.

But his hand goes right through Jiyong.

He screams.

And he jerks awake in shock and horror, cold sweating dripping from his forehead. What just happened?

Barely a second later, he hears pounding footsteps approaching from the hallway and the door slams open. The intruder flips on the switch, and Seungri squints at the sudden bright light.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jiyong asks, standing by his bed, a look of deep concern on his face.

The subsequent sound of slippers patting in signal to him that the other members are there too.

"What happened, baby?" He hears Taeyang's gentle, concern voice.

Seungri looks shakily at Jiyong, tears circling his eyes as the dream continues to haunt his mind.

Jiyong sits down on his bed, pulling the younger into his arms, gently his back.

"Bad... Bad dream." Seungri chokes back a sob, but tears continue to gather and streams down his face. He grabs tightly onto Jiyong's shirt, pressing against Jiyong's lean body, allowing the tears to stain the fabric.

"It's all right now." Jiyong reassures, "We are here."

Seungri slowly pulls away, his eyes red and swollen, "What time is it now?"

"It's 6am. We were just up and getting ready when we heard you screaming." Top answers, gesturing to his half buttoned shirt and messy bed hair.

If not for the circumstances, Seungri would have broke into laughters. But the effect of the dream lingers.

Taeyang reaches out and pulls him to his feet, "Go take a shower, you will feel more refresh after that."

Seungri nods and shuffles towards the bathroom. Now that he is fully awake, he can feel the throbbing headache. It's going to be a long day today.

--

this is totally random.