Never Ever Cheat on Lee SeungRi

A Banana Peel

Seungri huffs as he throws his clothes into the huge luggage, stuffing as many of his belongings as possible, lest he needs to make a return trip.

"Bastard." He mutters under his breath, using all his strength to close the luggage that is filled to the brim.

He stands up and drags it with much difficulty. He looks around at the familiar room and his anger rises up to another level. Who knows if that bastard ever brought any here before, while poor Seungri was all alone in Korea, worried to death about his boyfriend who was working in Japan, Kwon Jiyong must have been busy ing others.

He stares at Jiyong’s collection of expensive figurines, neatly lined up on the shelf just above his work desk. He might as well teach his hyung a lesson for betraying his trust.

He takes one, deciding to start with Jiyong’s most prized possession – that of Goku. The one Jiyong has spent hours bidding for it in front of the computer. He easily snaps it into two. He feels a little sorry as he looks at the broken Goku, but brushes the feeling aside. Kwon Jiyong deserves it. He takes another and does the same. And another and another. Finally, the shelf is almost half empty, and the floor fills with broken figurines. Feeling satisfied, he pulls his luggage, prepared to leave the place.

But the door pulls open, and reveals Kwon Jiyong’s face.

Seungri scowls. What perfect timing.

“Baby?” Jiyong is surprised, “I thought you were practicing?”

“Oh, I took a break to settle some stuff, hyung.” Seungri huffs and proceeds to leave.

Jiyong grabs hold of Seungri’s hand, “Where are you going, Ri? What’s with the huge luggage?”

“And what’s… “ Jiyong trails off, his jaw hitting the ground. He stares at the mess on the floor, taking a second to recognize the familiar limps and heads. His prized possession…

“What the did you do???” Jiyong asks, unable to decide if he should be angry at Seungri’s work, or concern because his baby looks like he is going to migrate to some foreign land, given the huge luggage he has packed.

Seungri slams his luggage on the ground, “What the did I do?” He stares at the older menacingly, “What the did you do?”

Jiyong is confused. What did he do?

“Ri… What happened?” Jiyong asks, putting aside his pain of losing his precious collection.

“I am moving out.” Seungri snaps, his eyes blazing with anger.

“Why???” Jiyong asks, utterly bewildered by the situation, “And where?? You have nowhere to go, baby.”

Seungri scoffs, “Top hyung says I can move in with him.”

“But… But why?”

“Because we are through.” Seungri announces.

Jiyong grips his hair, trying to make sense of what is happening, “You are breaking up with me? And moving in with Top? Why baby? What did I do?”

“What did you do?” Seungri echoes, his anger rising to another level, “That’s what I would want to know, Kwon Jiyong. What did you and Kiko do?”

“Kiko?”

Seungri picks up the magazine lying on the table and throws it at Jiyong. Jiyong catches it in the nick of time.

A picture of him and Kiko in the theme park is splashed on the cover. Big and clear.

s. Why didn’t anyone tells him about this.

“So hyung, any explanation? Is that the reason why you were oh so busy every single time I called you when you were in Japan?”

“It’s a misunderstanding, Ri!” Jiyong is desperate to explain himself, knowing Seungri’s anger is not to be taken lightly.

“By that you mean that’s not you in the photo or that somebody forced you to be in it?”Seungri asks, his voice dripping of sarcasm.

“That’s me. But we were not on a date, Ri. I swear! Why would I ever cheat on you? It was just an outing, manager hyung was there too!”

Seungri glares, still unconvinced.

Jiyong reaches out and holds on to the maknae’s hand, “It’s the truth, Ri. You can call manager hyung and ask him.”

Seungri looks straight at Jiyong’s eyes, as if daring the older one to lie to him. But decides Jiyong looks sincere enough.

“What about the calls?” Seungri asks, not letting the matter drop easily.

"Be... Because..." Jiyong stammers, fidgeting with his shirt.

Seungri shoots him a glare.

Jiyong sighs, "Because I missed you too much, baby."

The maknae looks confused for a moment, "You refused to talk to me because you missed me too much?"

"I can't concentrate when I hear your voice... All I would want to do is to come back to you. So... I didn't dare to pick up your calls lest I get distracted..." Jiyong trails off, feeling a little embarassed at the confession, he is supposed to be the great leader afterall.

Seungri stands staring at his hyung and lover, his heart melting but his mind remains skeptical.

Jiyong pulls the small man into his arm, his back gently, "I will never cheat on you baby... I will never do anything to hurt you. I love you too much, please... Don't ever doubt me."

Unknowingly, droplets of tears trickles down Seungri's cheeks and he sniffs softly, trying to hold them back.

The leader pulls away, alarmed at the maknae's tears, "Sorry baby! Please, don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you... If I knew I wouldn't have gone out with them at all..."

Jiyong rambles on, at lost at the maknae's tears, not really knowing what to do.

Seungri buries himself into Jiyong's chest and bawled loudly, "I am sorry hyung.. I am such a horrible boyfriend... How could I doubt you. You were working so hard yet I..."

Jiyong sighs in relief as he gathers the bawling mess in his arms, "Oh baby..."

He holds back another sigh as his eyes lingers at the mess of what was once his toy collection. He mutters a soft sorry in his heart, he guess some things have to be sacrificed for a greater good...

--

Some old story I wrote a long time ago but somehow never posted it.