Young and Alive

A Banana Peel

--

Jiyong sometimes overlooks how young Seungri is. Because they are caught up with the race of talent and fame, because they carry the hope and expectations of so many that Jiyong forgets Seungri is  but a baby, and a baby should not be forced to grow up so quickly.

He looks at the small figure lying beside him, the eyes closed and the breathing soft. Jiyong reaches out and brushes away a strand of hair and could not help but allow it to linger on the smooth skin a little longer. If anyone asks, Jiyong’s favorite side of Seungri is when he is sleeping, because in the midst of their busy schedule only sleep has the ability to bring peace to Seungri’s mind. Only when he is asleep are his defenses down, his expression free and that’s when Jiyong will look at him and be in awe at how delicate and young the boy really is.

The pair of eyes flutters open, revealing a pair of dark brown orbs.

“Jiyong…” His baby mutters, his voice thick and raspy from sleep.

“Sorry, I woke you up. Go back to sleep.” Jiyong whispers, gently placing a kiss on the maknae’s forehead.

He wraps his arms around the smaller man and watches in satisfaction as the eyelids close in a matter of second and his baby is peacefully asleep once again.

--

I am so sorry I havent been able to update with a real story yet cos life's still being a pain >=( I will come up with something as soon as I can but for the time being I hope this is good enuff. Muacks.