Claim

A Banana Peel

Jiyong becomes extremely possessive when it comes to Seungri.

“Who are you texting?” Jiyong asks in annoyance, seeing the silly grin on the maknae’s face as he reads the phone.

“Just a friend.” Seungri replies nonchalantly, his eyes not leaving his phone.

“A girl?”

Seungri nods, “My school mate. She’s asking me if I want to join her study group.”

“You have no time for study groups.” Jiyong deadpans, “We are in the middle of our promotions.”

“I will find time. I really need all the help I can find. I have barely attended any classes this semester.”

“You sure she’s not just finding an excuse to flirt with you?” Jiyong questions, highly suspicious of the motives before the act of kindness.

Seungri sighs as he finally looks up at his hyung, “Not everyone’s complicated like that, hyung.”

Jiyong clicks his tongue and says nothing. But he makes sure the maknae’s schedule is all packed for the week. Just in case.

--

Seungri knows Jiyong secretly checks his phone every now and then. Because he sometimes notices opened texts he has never read before. And texts from anybody Jiyong is not familiar with will disappear mysteriously. Even his photos with his classmates are not spared.

“Hyung, you deleted my texts again, didn’t you?” Seungri asks as he picks up his phone from the table. He clearly remembers putting it on the right side, but it’s not lying on the left.

Jiyong looks up casually and shrugs his shoulders, pretending to be engrossed in the magazine in his hands.

Seungri sighs, “Hyung… Can you not do that again? Please. I need some privacy.”

“As a leader I have the responsibility to make sure you are not getting into any trouble.” Jiyong protests, despite the guilt in his heart.

Seungri keeps quiet, knowing he will never be able to out win his hyung in an argument. But his discontentment is all over his face and he makes sure he keeps his phone with him as much as possible.

--

Sometimes Seungri wonders what Jiyong is up to. He tells everyone the maknae is his. He hugs him to sleep. He holds his hand. He stops him from getting too close to anyone else.

Sometimes Seungri feels that the leader is just before protective, and it feels good, knowing he cares.

But sometimes he feels like the older is staking his claim on him. As if he is an object. And he feels annoyed, even hurt.

“I am not sleeping with you tonight hyung.” Seungri informs as he grabs his pillow from the bed.

Jiyong looks up immediately, “Where are you sleeping then?”

“I am bunking with Seunghyun hyung.”

 “What?” Jiyong exclaims, jumping up from his seat, “What in the world?”

“There’s something I want to talk to him about.”

“No.” Jiyong says in his authoritative voice, “You are staying with me.”

Seungri sighs, “You have no control over me hyung. I am my own person.”

“You are mine.” Jiyong says confidently, grabbing onto Seungri’s arm.

Seungri shrugs his hand away, “What does that mean?”

“That I am your toy? I am a toy you don’t really want but yet is too selfish to let just anyone have it? Is that it hyung?” Seungri accuses, tears b in his eyes.

Jiyong looks at the maknae, surprised at his words. He steps forward, gently caressing the soft cheek.

“It’s not like that… Ri.”

“Then what? What am I to you hyung? You can’t just control everything I do without letting me know who I am to you. It doesn’t work that way.”

“Ri… I...” Jiyong trails off, at loss with what to say seeing the maknae’s tears.

“If I am nothing to you, then let me go.” Seungri says, wiping his tears away with the back of his hand, “Only someone who loves me has any right over me. You don’t.”

“Ri…” Jiyong pulls the younger into his arms, “You are everything to me.”

“You have no idea how important you are. I… I was just afraid that you wouldn’t feel the same towards me.”

By then, tears are falling down the cheeks of the two men. Seungri buries his head into the crook of Jiyong’s neck, sobbing softly.

Jiyong gently rubs his back,  “I am sorry Ri… Hyung was too much of a coward. I am sorry that I hurt you.”

He lightly pushes Seungri from his arms, looking straight into the deep panda eyes, “I love you.”

And Seungri cries again, tears of happiness this time round.

--

This is actually a skeleton of a story I wrote a while ago. But I am too lazy to improve on it. So here it is. Don't mind if it seems alittle incomplete and boring.

 

Sighs. Why is Seungri so cuteeeeee?