Chapter 9

The mission!

JunHyung's pov(12 midnight)

I am sooooo gonna kill that bastard!We got permission to kill them. We reached the factory and slowly went to the door. Doojoon hyung peeped in the door and counted 123. We barged in and saw our sisters badly beat up. Especially, HaeYi and Kyumi.30 men came running towards us and we slowly fought them off one by one. I high kicked one of the mens head and punched him a couple of times. Two men came running towards me teaming up, bad choice! One was running a little faster so I pulled him and punched him before using him as my shield. I threw him towards the other guy and continued fighting, in no time, they were all down. 3 men came down the steps clapping.

??:WAH! GREAT SHOW!

He grabbed the peron nearest to him which is Yuna and pushed her towards us. Yoseob caught her in time.

??:Now, let's play a game. If you win one batch of people, you get one girl. If you loose, she will die. 

He grabbed the next nearest person which is my sister, HyeMi. Another batch of people came out. We fought with all our might. We did that for the next one too. We saved almost all the members. Now, the last one is HaeYi. The other members are being taken care of by Raena and Yumi. Now, HaeYi was seated on the chair with the gun on her head. We already have multiple bruises and are exauhsted. The last batch of people came out with rods. Metal rods.

??:We saved the best for the last! Remember, if you loose,Yoon HaeYi will go bye bye!

HAeYi was already unconcious. The men came running towards us.We fought with all our might.

No one's Pov

BEAST was losing. 4 out of the 6 members were down. Now, the 5 one is down too. Left with Doojoon. There were 5 men with rods. He fought them but ended up failing he fell onto the ground with tears in his eyes. He failed to save his sister.

??:Ok! YOU LOOSE!

And then.........

*BANG*

The gun was released. But..... The person who released the gun was..... HAEYI?!

HaeYi:*Smirks* Y-you! T-hink I was unconc-c-ious? I w-was w-waiting for the right time...

She said weakly. THE BEST fell on the ground while the other two was shocked. They picked up a knife and stabbed her. 

HaeYi:*Wince in pain*

HaeYi fell onto the ground. Blood oozing out from her body. 

Doojoon:ANDWAE!

Doojoon stood up and went to fight with the other two men. Sirens were heard, the police came and captured the now unconcious men. Paramedics rushed in to bring the girls to the hospital while the guys took their cars since there was not enough space. Yoseob ferried Doojoon since Doojoon was in no condition to drive. Tears were continuously flowing out of his eyes. 

(At the hospital)

No one could sit still especially Doojoon. HaeYi and the other 3 were still in the operating rooms located at different areas. KIkwang was with Doojoon. Yoseob was with JunHyung. While the other two was with their sisters comforting them. 

(2 hours later)

Everyone's sister was out. All except for Doojoon's. He was still pacing around. This time, all the members were with him, including Yumi and Raena.

(12 hours later)

The doctor finally came out of the operation room. It has been 14 hours.Everyone crowded around him.

Doojoon:How is my sister??

Doctor:We tried our best... We did all we can, now, it's HaeYi's will to survive, she will either wake up or not. I suggest only 1 of you go in at a time.

Everyone:Ok... Thanks.

Doojoon went into the room and stared at his sister's pale face. Seeing that makes his heart ache. HaeYi was there, machines were stuck on her and there was an oxygen mask. 

Doojoon:Wake up please? HaeYi? You can't leave your oppa right? Please HaeYi! Please~

Author's Note

Should I make her die? Or survive? Comment PLEASE!!