Chapter8!

The mission!

No one's Pov

HaeYi was half way getting the information and Hye Mi was exploring the upper level,Yuna was at the dance floor.Kyumi was in the car alone since Kikwang went to the toilet. Doojoon was getting information from a girl, Yoseob was at the toilet and he met Kikwang there. What they didn't know was that the girls were about to face terror. 

BANG! BANG! The sound of gun shots were heard. Suddenly, around 30 buffed guys barged in, there was chaos of people screaming in fear as the 30 guys make their way towards the four b2st members, puporsely blocking the view of the 3 girls since Kyumi was already caught. 3 guys made their seperate ways towards the 3 remaining girls. They each held a cloth using chemical that will cause drowsiness. Soon, they found the three girls.

HaeYi's pov

I was looking around until someone put a cloth covering my mouth. I tried struggling but it was no use. Soon, I blacked out. 

Hyemi's Pov

There was chaos everywhere and I was so busy trying to look for my oppa that I didn't realise someone was behind me. A cloth covered my mouth and I blacked out.

Yuna's pov

OPPA! I shouted, I bet Yoseob cannot hear me since there was so much screaming. A cloth was pressed against my nose and I blackedout.

No one's Pov

The chaos was over in 30 minutes, Doojoon and the other beast members couldn't find their sisters. They thought that they went back tothe HQ so they went back.

(FEW MINUTES LATER)

They reached and realised that their sisters are not there. All they see was Dongwoon and Hyunseung's sisters but no sign of theirs.

(Meanwhile at an old abandoned factory)

HaeYi's pov

I woke up and found myself tied up.I looked around and saw my other members waking up. There was tape on my mouth and their mouth. We looked at each other and started screaming. But it did not work.

??:Ah! So, my girls are awake!

I looked towards the owner of the voice.

??:Must be wondering why you are here? We kidnapped you! Oh and I am THE BEST!Take of their tapes! NOW!

He ordered his men. There was 2 others behind him. They smirked and came towards us after our tape was removed.

The Best:Ha! Torture time! I wonder how your brothers would react after seeing this, oh and yor two other groupmates too!

I plucked up my courage.

HaeYi:LET US GO!

THE BEST: Oh, sassy! Let's begin with YOU!

He pointed at me. As if on call, 2 men put me up on a chair and the 3 walked towards me. My heart was beating rapidly...

*SMACK*

He slapped me real hard. My lips bled. Another one came forward with a rope and hit my limbs.

HaeYi:AHHH!

The rest of the members:ANDWAE! UNNIE!

My limbs bled, the pain traveled through my whole body! 

THE BEST:HAHAHAHAHA! Now, it's the others turn!

HaeYi:ANDWAE...

I said weakly, I was loosing alot of blood.

THE BEST:The pain was not enough? Well, let's see if you dare to talk back to me!

He walked towards me this time with a knife. He slashed my arms which made it hurt even more. 

THE BEST:ANYTHING ELSE? EH? YOON HAEYI?

I was too weak to talk but I still continued.

HaeYi:D-don't hurt them!

Kyumi:ANDWAE! DON'T HURT UNNIE ANYMORE! UNNIE STOP TALKING!

I ignored her comment.

THE BEST:Don't hurt them? 

HaeYi:H-h-hurt m-me!

The Best:HMPH, tempting! But... NO! I have had enough fun with you!

He pushed me down the chair and I winced in pain. I layed on the ground.

THE BEST:NEXT! LEE KYUMI!

Kyumi's Pov

OH SHEEZ! He carried me onto the chair and started slapping me. He used a rope and hit me. I was bleeding as badly as unnie. 

KyuMi:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I screamed as he hit me one more time. 

He pushed me down the chair beside unnie, but unnie was bleeding even more. She was turning whiter and whiter. 

No one's Pov

He did the same to everyone using different ,methods and after he was done, he lifted all of them up and put them against the wall. They were helpless. He used something to muffle up his voice and called Doojoon.

Doojoon's pov

RING RING 

My phone rang, I hurriedly picked up the phone, thinking it was HaeYi.

Doojoon:Yobesaeyo?

The phone was on speaker mode as the rest also wanted to hear. An unknown voice spoke.

??:HA! YOON DOOJOON! Your precious little sister and her other bitches are in my hands! If you wanna see them alive, come to XXXX With your stupid gang! Well, if you don't believe me, let's hear their screams!

HaeYi:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Let me go! PLEASE! Please... Ahhhh.... Plea-se

Doojoon:HaeYi??? HAEYI!

??:HAHA! HAHA! HAHA! Now, the rest.

All screams were heard. From my sister to Kikwang's sister, all of them was hurt!

??:HEAR THAT?! I know that your other members are listening to this too, and so are Son Raena and Jang Yumi! 

Yoseob:ANDWAE! Let me sister go you idiot!

??:Yang Yoseob? HAHA! FAt Hope! I told you the place. 12 midnight! See ya! HAHA

The phone then went BEEP BEEP BEEP.

All of us prepared our weapons and called for back up. I hope my sister is fine!

All's Pov(Except those who are kidnapped)

I hope my sister/Unnie is ok...