Chapter 2

The mission!

Hyunseung's Pov

RINGG RINGG

I ran up to my room when I heard my telephone ring.Who would call so early? It cannot be Yoseob, Kikwang or Doojoon. Maybe it is JunHyung or Dongwoon.

Hyunseung:Yobeosayo?

??: Is this Mr Jang Hyunseung?

Hyunseung:Neh, dugusaeyo?

??:Ah, this is Mr Kwon, CID officer. 

Hyunseung:Oh, yes?

Mr Kwon:We heard that you and your sister is from the two top best gang and we need your help to nab a highly dangerous criminal.There will be a meeting at 12. Get ready by half past 11. I will be picking the both of you up.

Hyunseung:Neh!

I went to tell my sister, who was still in bed.

Hyunseung:Yumi ah, wake up!

Yumi:Oppa, wae?!

I explained everything to her and she lazily woke up. She went to wash up. At least she is easier to wake up then Doojoon hyung and JunHyung.

We prepared and soon, Mr Kwon came to pick us up.

JunHyung's Pov(At his house)

RINGG RINGG RINGG

I refuse to pick it up.

RINGG RINGG

AISH! I had no choice. I had to pick it up.

JunHyung:WHO ARE YOU?!

??: Are you Mr Yong JunHyung?

JunHyung:Neh, Who are you?

??: I am Mr Heng, CID officer.

JunHyung:What do you want?

Mr Heng:We heard that you and your sister is from the two best gangs in Seoul.We need your help to nab a highly dangerous criminal.There will be a meeting at 12. Get ready by half past 11. We will be picking you up.

JunHyung:Bu-

Mr Heng:No buts! 

And then he hung up! I guess thats that. I went to the living room since my sister was awake already.

JunHyung:YA! Hye Mi ah!

Hye Mi:Neh oppa?

I told her to prepare.

Hye Mi:Wae?

I explained to her. She just nodded and went to prepare. In no time, we were done.

No one's Pov

Meanwhile, Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon already recieved the call. A certain CID officer went to pick all of them up.

(12 pm)

Everyone reached the destination. All at different timing. 

Doojoon's Pov

HaeYi and I went in to a meeting room. When we entered, we saw 10 other people there. 5 were my group mates. The other 5 were...

HaeYi:OMG! Hello group mates!

Doojoon:Mwo?! BEAST? What are your doing here?

JunHyung:We got a call early in the morning to come here.

Yumi:Oh annyeong HaeYi unnie!

Doojoon:YA! HaeYi ah, you know them?

HaeYi:Neh oppa!

Doojoon:Ok, so they are all your sisters?

Kikwang:Neh Doojoon hyung!

Yoseob;Hyung! That means, our sisters are all from the top gang?

GIRLSRULE:Neh!

Doojoon:Oh, what a coincident!

Raena:So,our oppas are all from the top gang like us?

Kyumi:Neh! Oh, that means we will be all working together!

Soon, we got into a conversation. Then, Mr Lee, the man that came to pick us came.

Mr Lee:Ok, Hello BEAST and GIRLSRULE, I am Mr Lee.I guess you all know each other ay?

BEAST:Neh!

Mr Lee:Ok, let's get straight to the point. There is a highly dangerous criminal on the loose. I know all of you can fight well. That is why we called you here. The criminal killed 20 police officers when they couldn't escape, They killed 30 innocent citizens and robbed a total of 100 gold.

OMG! that is alot of crime! Well, I bet we can do it.

Mr Lee:This is not as simple as it sounds. We know his whereabouts but we need you to nab them.

Doojoon:WHOA! PAUSE! Them?!

Mr Lee:Neh, a total of 3 people.

Doojoon:Ok..

Mr Lee:Since you have 12 people, you will work in pairs. Siblings will partner each other.Since it will be more convinient if you can go out on your mission anytime together.

(Just in case you forgot,

Yoseob and Yuna

Kikwang and Kyumi

Dongwoon and Raena

Doojoon and HaeYi

Junhyung and HyeMi

Hyunseung and Yumi)

Mr Lee:The two leaders will be Doojoon and HaeYi. Here are your positions. Doojoon, HaeYi, Yoseob, Yuna, Kikwang, Kyumi, JunHyung and Hye Mi will go outdors to find clues. Hyunseung and Yumi will be the navigators. Dongwoon and Raena will work with the computors. Is that ok?

Everyone:Neh!

Mr Lee:Your mission will begin tomorrow. You will be skipping school and studying in the headquarters. Oh, you will be given guns on your missions. Now, go home and study the information. Report here by 6 tomorrow.

Everyone:MWO?! 

Doojoon:But it's sooooo early!

Mr Lee:Get use to it!

Everyone:Fine!

We all set off home.