~MISSION 1~ (Doojoon and HaeYi)

The mission!

HaeYi's Pov

DI DI DI DI

The sound of my alarm clock rang, signalling it was 4.30 am. I had to wake oppa up. I went into his room.

HaeYi:Oppa, wake up!

I said while shaking him.

Doojoon:AWH, Wae?!

HaeYi: We have to go for our first mission!

Doojoon:Oh Ya, ok...

He got up and washed up I did the same too. I wonder why we had to assemble so early?

Oppa got ready faster, so, he prepared breakfast and we ate it happily. After that, we set off to the HQ.

(At the HQ)

When we went to level 5 as told. When We reached, we were greeted by hyunseung and Yumi. Yoseob and Yuna was there too! We sat on the chair and waited patiently. Soon, the others started coming in. We were all here by 6 am.

Mr Lee:Ok, glad that you all made it. Now, each pair will have a personal office. Your names are written on the door. Go put down your things and come back. There will be two office tables each and you can pick one.

We went to put our things as told and went out.

Mr Lee:Ok, your like it?

Everybody:Neh~

Mr Lee:This whole level will be yours. There is a lounge for resting, and your weapons will also be on this level.There is a sleeping room just in case your are staying over to work or you find it more convinient. Each pair will once again share one room.It's optional if you want to stay here! 

(P.S. I know that there is not such office which is big, but, just imagine it ok?)

Mr Lee:Ok. Each pair will go to different places to find clues. Those places will be those where the people were killed recently.Everyday, your folders of information will be placed in your office. For those who are staying in the HQ, you will be given information to work on and sometimes, your will go out to ara?

Everyone:Neh!

Mr Lee:Ok, I will pass the places to your now. There will be bags where you can put whatever you find in.

Mr Lee gave us our folders. Doojoon oppa and I went back to our amazing office after we recieved ours.

(In the office)

We opened our file.

Doojoon:HaeYi ah, ours will be at a old abandoned factory.At xxxxxxxx

HaeYi:Oh, seems like they got everything prepared before we even came!

Doojoon:Let's go!

We went to take our gun just in case.

We set off and went to the car our company provided us with. It was a Lamborgini. Awesome! Oppa drived it of course.

(At the place)

It was scary and creepy. But since we were in a gang, we were used to it. We carefully took a step at a time until we saw a room. There was sound, it said something like. "We know you are coming today, Yoon HaeYi and Yoon Doojoon" Come on in! Come on in!

Oh my! They knew our name. Oppa barged inside and we searched the place. I found something sticking out of the carboard, something like a shirt. I figured that there might be a clue. I opened the carboard........

HaeYi:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I screamed as loud as I could. My legs gave away. I fell onto the ground, tears streamed down my face. It was, was a clown. Not an ordinary one. It was disfigured. One of the eyes was out. It was stained red like, blood. My oppa came running towards me. I was speechless, I couldn't move even if I wanted to. Clown was my greatest fear,Furthermore, it was disfigured...

Doojoon:YA! HaeYi ah, are you ok?

HaeYi: .....

Doojoon: YA!

HaeYi: *No responds again*

All I could see was the clown. I could not hear anything. But I finally snapped back to reality.

HaeYi:I'm f-fine oppa. Just a fear.

Doojoon:Ok... You sure?

HaeYi:Neh!

I stood up and searched the carboard. My oppa took the thing away. I found a note.

HaeYi:oppa! I found a note!

(Note)

Dear Yoon HaeYi,

know you are scared of clowns. Oh know ALL your weaknesses. Clowns and you have asthma! This is just the beginning. Good luck dear~

Regards, yours truthful, THE BEST!

No one's pov

HaeYi:Oppa, how does he know?

Doojoon: I have no idea. Let's bring the note with us. There must be something with it. It is highlighted. Let's go back to figure it out.

With that, they went off.