Chapter 6!

The mission!

Doojoon's pov

We waited patiently outside the emergency room. You must be wondering why she is in the emergency room just because of a slit, well, because, she lost wayy too much blood. I wonder why she must play "Super man" When there are soo many super mans there. Well, you know I am refering to BEAST... Haha! Well, I am not worried because, I need to stay positive right? Right! The doctor came out.

Doctor: Ms Yoon HaeYi lost a lot of blood, we took care of that problem, so, now we just have to wait for her to wake up. Oh and erm she should not use too much of her wrist k? :> 

Doojoon:Neh, thanks doctor.

Doctor:*nods and walks away*

We went into the hospital room and saw HaeYi still sleeping. (We refers to Yoseob, me, Yuna, kikwang,Kyumi) HaeYi woke up a few hours later.

Doojoon:oh! You are awake!

HaeYi:Neh...

(Ok, I don wanna write about the hospital and blah blah blah let's just skip :P Don't mind it! Hehe)

(two days later 3am)

I woke up feeling not tired at all! I went to the living room and made breakfast for my sister and I. I made pancakes. I took about half an hour and then I went to wash up.

HaeYi's Pov

I woke up at 4 am since we had to go for missions, yup, my hand still bandaged but I am ok! I washed up for about 1 hour and went downstairs. I saw breakfast on the table but, where is oppa? I went to his room to check. He was not there. I figured that he could be in the toilet, so i knocked on the door.

HaeYi:Oppa! Are you in there?

Doojoon:*Sleeping*

Weird! I twist the door knob but it was locked.

HaeYi:OPPA!

I shouted this time.

Doojoon:What?....

He sounded sleepy.

HaeYi:Oppa, were you sleeping in the toilet?

I held my laughter.

Doojoon:Mwo?! Of course not! I- I just woke up like erm 1 hour ago.

HaeYi:4.30 am?

Doojoon:Erm, neh!

HaeYi:Whatever you say!

I knew he slept in the toilet! Haha!

Doojoon's Pov

OMG I fell asleep in the toilet! HaeYi asked me whether I fell asleep in there, of course I answered no! after HaeYi left, I hurriedly prepared and went downstairs. We ate breakfast and went off to 'Work'.We drove the company car there anyway...

(Company)

We went into our office and saw a folder there. I opened it and looked at it first before passing it to HaeYi, it wrote that our next location is a PUB. And we had to go there at night so, we would have to do our research about it. They sure have a lot of places ay?The PUB was a rare one. Only selected people can go in... I wonder if we can. Our mission today was with JunHyung and sister, yoseob and sister and kikwang and sister. Junhyung and HyeMi wre good and seducing, yoseob and Yuna were good at recognizing while HaeYi and I are good at fighting and Kikwang and kyumi were back ups. We were to use the afternoon to learn more about that PUB.

Yoseob's Pov

Yuna and I were going on a mission tonight with my hyungs and their sister. We each had our job. I wonder how I got myself in this mission. I mean, I was from a gang! Anyway, Yuna and I did our research about the PUB. It only allows certain guest to go in! What if we could not go in?I am not really good at the PUB, oh and the name of the PUB is SunUp PUB! Weird! And, why do they get soooo many places?-_- I wonder when this mission thing will end...

JunHyung's Pov

YES! We are going to the PUB! Woohoo! And, it is a rare one! Best day ever! My sister and I was sooo excited! Well, we love clubs! I wonder if my Pikachu is lonely at home? 

Kikwang's Pov

We are going to the PUB?! But luckily, me and my sister will be backup! You know, the moment I step in there, I would steal all the popularity, I bet other guys ill come looking for me! Better still, I would stay OUT! HAHA! My hyungs are going in! I hope time will go slowly.

No one's Pov

Doojoon:*No guys better hit on MY sister*

JunHyung:*YES!Time,please FLY!*

Yoseob:*Hmph! What should I eat for dinner? Should I skip? Neh! I will eat dubboki later!*

Kyumi:*OMO!We are going to the PUB? AWH I can't go in!*

Kikwang:*Let's hope time will fly slowly*

HaeYi:*Eh?PUB? Good idea! I actually never have been to one before!*

Yuna:*Hmph! I think oppa is thinking of food! Should I get dubboki later?*

They all thought at the same time.

Author's note

Mission again! Subscribe and comment please! Kamsahabnida! Oh and follow me on twitter? My username is:@YoonHaeYi

Gomawo for reading too!