My best friend was gone in a heartbeat!

Mad World!

Kai pov

I was on my way over to my hyungs when I heard a scream. My Hyungs stopped laughing and looked in my direction, there facial expressions quickly turning serious. What’s going on, I thought.

 Before I had time to answer my own question there was another scream that sounded awful a lot like Taemin. That’s when I saw Yunho, Minho and Jonghyun running towards me the rest of them about to follow shouting something that I couldn’t register.

I turned around and saw Taemin struggling in a big masked man’s arms, clearly losing the battle. The big man hit Taemin’s head with something black he had in his hand. Taemin slumped over loosing his consciousness, laying lip in the big man’s arms. He looked so fragile, just like a doll made of china.

Yunho ran passed me together with Minho screaming loudly “Get your hand off him! Let him go you bastard!” to Taemin’s capturer. This seemed to have an effect on the scary man but not the wanted one. He threw Taemin roughly in the big black wan and fired a warning shot from his gun before our feet, making us stop our pursuit.  He jumped in after Taemin and the car drove away way faster than the allowed speed limit. We called out his name but it didn’t help. He was already gone.

What the hell just happened?! Did my best friend just get kidnapped? I felt my legs giving out on me and I fell down only to land on my . I couldn’t believe what just had happened. I was just beside him, laughing and talking. Why didn’t I protect him? I was just beside him.

“GAAAAAAAAAAH” I screamed, the only way I could momentarily take out my frustrations. But it didn’t help he was still not here, with me.    

 

Five days later at the Smtown concert

 

To say that the Sm-artists were in their best condition for this concert in Seoul would be a complete lie. Taemins kidnapping have affected them deeply. They hadn’t their usual attractive spark while performing.

 Sm entertainment has kept the kidnapping a secret, not wanting to alarm the public hoping to take care of this incident quickly and quietly. But nothing had happened in five days. Not a ransom demand or anything at all. It was slowly driving everybody crazy. Especially Shinee who had been effected the most, not talking much nor sleeping. They were incomplete without their happy virus and they were worried sick about him.

But as Sm entertainment like to say the show must go on, and it did until about halfway into Shinee’s song Lucifer when the music and all of the light suddenly turned off.

 Ten seconds later a picture came up on the big screen. It was of a beat up Taemin tied to a chair.

 

 

 

dundundun clifhanger yes I am evil ;)

Please subscibe and comment if you want updates :) This is my first fanfic ever :) hope that you guys like it :D