The scary man

Mad World!

Five days ago Taemins pov

6 hours after Taemins abduction

When I came too after my abduction I found myself on the floor in a dark room. It was dirty and quite creepy looking. I had a terrible headache; it felt like someone had hit me really hard. Oh, that’s right someone did. Why was I kidnapped? What do they want with me? Where in the whole world am I?...  So many unanswered questions swam thru my mind. I tried to stand up and was hit by a wave of nausea and felt really dizzy so I gave up my attempt to stand and sat down again. I looked around the room to check if anyone else was there, but it was empty. Then it hit me I was alone, completely alone and it scared me.

 

About one hour later the door to my room was opened and the same man who kidnapped me walked in, still wearing a mask. He stepped closer to me step by step. With each step I crawled away from the man. When I felt my back hit the wall behind me I felt fear wash over me. I had nowhere to run. The scary man bent down to my eyelevel and spoke “Welcome, my cute little idol.”.

I mustered my courage and asked “ Why did you kidnap me?”

The man grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to his face and said “Just so you know you’re not in a position where you can ask questions but I’ll humor you this time… You’re my new toy and we are going to have so much fun together.”