Taemin is Kidnapped!

Mad World!

Taemin pov

It’s two AM and I’m exhausted from dancing all night long. At least I’m not alone, Onew hyung is down on the floor beside me, breathing heavily along with half of Super Junior. Exo looks like they are going to drop any moment. While DBSK sets the example of endless stamina or pretending to have it anyway (Yunho hyung is easy to read just, like an open book).

Key umma is busy fixing his sweat drenched hair in the mirror while Jonghyun hyung is trying to tickle him to death. I can’t help but let out a laugh while hearing Key hyungs girl like screams telling Jonghyun hyung to stop, and is soon joined by the other SM-artists. I receive Keys famous death glare but it’s totally worth it.

Minho Hyung comes up to me telling me he is calling shotgun on the shower. Crap! I didn’t think that far ahead but I still might be able to distract him long enough and run to it first. But how will I distract him… Anyway I have plenty of time to think of that in the car on our way home to the dorm.

The reason for gathering this unusually large dance rehearsal is because of the joint dance stage we’re going to perform for our next SMtown concert. It’s going to be awesome! Can you imagine all SMs male artist dancing and singing together at once?

Thirty minutes later it’s finally over at the cost of everyone’s legs feeling like spaghetti. I talk to Kai as we’re heading for the cars. He’s doing well in Exo and we chat about how to get noticed more on variety programs without losing ones dignity. Me and Kai were the first to arrive at the street where our cars would come to get us. Thankfully all the crazy fans have left already which is quite strange maybe their hiding somewhere. The managers are on their way to get the cars; all that’s left is to wait.

It’s a quite cold autumn and beautiful red leaves are falling from the threes. I see the rest of SHINee arriving along with Yunho and Changmin, chatting with each other, happy to be able to get home and to finally get some sleep. That’s when I see our car pull up beside me and Kai. I quickly said goodbye and I eagerly walked towards it content with the idea of finally get to sit down and rest.

 I had about two meters left when the car door opens from the inside and I see a big, strange man with a mask and sunglasses pointing something at me. I stopped wondering why this man is in our car and wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night. The strange man stepped out of the car, still pointing something at me. It was first then I noticed that the thing he pointed at me was a gun. He told me not to move. I was terrified and turned around to alert my hyungs, who were still 50 meters away, or get Kai to help me. But the masked man grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the car. I screamed but he covered my mouth. Adrenalin pumped in my veins I struggled with all my might but I didn’t stand a chance, even if I weren’t in this exacted state. I bit his hand and screamed again begging my hyungs to save me. I felt a sharp pain to my head and my world fell into darkness.

I didn’t know that this would mark the beginning of my own living hell.