Bonus chapter

His Caramel Cappuccino

It was just one week before your half year anniversary and you were practically going insane. You honestly had no idea what to get Lay.

The other month dates you managed to find things but now your brain was running low on ideas.

The past months with Lay were pure bliss, he was really sweet and was the perfect boyfriend, well. Except that part where he often dozes off on you when at the park or even in restaurants.

It was a bit odd but you accepted his strange habits, you just assumed that he didn't sleep enough.

You were desperate in trying to find Lay a gift but to no avail, you ended up going in circles when you went to search for a gift. Several things caught your eye but they were all out of your price range.

You looked through many stores, clothes, watches, earbuds, scarves, sweaters, jewelry even. Nothing screamed Lay to you, nothing shouted at you saying "I am made for Zhang YiXing"

"Maybe I should just hand make him something? But it's too last minute" you grumbled to yourself walking back out to the parking lot.

When reaching your scooted your secured the helmet on and sped off to your house.

As you reached your door your stuck the key in the hole and turned the knob with a click. Stepping into your house you collapsed on your couch emitting groans.

Our first half year  together and I can't find him the simplest thing, a gift. You had a mini tantrum then sat on the couch pouting to yourself. Maybe I can cook him dinner? You were honestly not a good cook, at all. You burned water if possible.

Crossing that out from your mental list you thought and thought trying to think of the slightest idea of something you could give to him.

Your mind raced and you couldn't concentrate. You flipped on the t.v hoping for inspiration. On came a romantic comedy. The girl was in a situation where it was her best friend's birthday and she had to find him a gift. Sound familiar?

She was in the store scanning the items with much thought, she would occasionally pick up something of interest but ended up placing it back where she found it. The shot faded black after awhile, turned out the girl instead of buying something she performed for her best friend. He was touched and she also confessed to him. To your utter disappointment she was rejected and you turned off the television having more of an idea what to do now.

You choose to sing for him.

Now the real question is, what song?


"What about this one sis?" Jieun scrolled through her music list.

"Which?" you craned your neck towards her phone.

"Are you serious? I am not going to sing a metal song to him." you whacked her on the arm and she rubbed it grumbling under her breath.

"It can't really be that hard can it?" your sister muttered after sprawling yourself out on your bed.
 

After another hour you stumbled across one of your favorite songs.

I choose to love you-Hyorin

"This is the one" you whisper to yourself.


After much practice, to your disappointment you found you could only sing the darned chorus of the song. This is what I get for not practicing enough when I was younger. You think to yourself and call for your sister who was in the kitchen.

"Jieun, I am going to sing for me and you will tell me what you think of it" you said as you marched into your kitchen. She was a bit shocked but crossed her arms leaning against the counter, as though egging you to go on.

A bit surprised she agreed, you fled back to your room for your laptop and pressed play. You sang the whole song as best as you could even though you felt like it was terrible. After you were finished, you looked up to Jieun and she had a smile plastered on her face.

"You did good, now let's plan out your little performance, shall we?" Jieun grinned mischievously.

That whole week, Jieun forbid you from seeing Lay because she wanted to build some sort of suspense to it. She managed to get ahold of his friend, you had no idea how, and told him to drag Lay to some restaurant on the other side of town.

She yanked pulled and did crazy things to you the night before of the six month anniversary and you took all the abuse. Jieun repeatedly jerked your face around trying to apply make up to you in the perfect angle, so she said.

It was a good half hour before Luhan was supposed to drag Lay to the restaurant and you felt as though you would faint any moment. You peeked through the curtains and saw a large groups of people already eating.

*How in the world did Jieun get a hold of this place?* 

As you paced around backstage Lay was having his own issues.

 

"NO LUHAN! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE" Lay shrieked as Luhan and Tao dressed him, then proceeded to tie him up.

"This is for your own good" Tao responded stoically.

"What do you mean? You two are TYING me up! I'm not comfortable with that rope there!" he bit as the cloth tied around his wrists. Tao stuffed a fresh handkerchief into his mouth, well perhaps fresh maybe not.

Yes.

Tao and Luhan basically kidnapped Lay and are now trying to put him in a car to transport him to your location but with much difficulty. The thing is you see, Lay is currently resisting the attempts of the deer and panda...

Good thing Luhan was the one who went shopping with Lay so Luhan knew exactly where he left the present. He carefully placed it in the passenger's seat and put on his captain's hat.

"Next stop, restaurant!" Luhan cheered with Tao in the back sitting on Lay to keep him from jumping out of the car and tuck and roll away.

 

 

Meanwhile, you were at the restaurant on the verge of hyperventilating. Wild thoughts flew through your mind as you thought of the possibilities of failure.

What if I fall on stage?

What happens if I forget the song?

Could the microphone stop working?

Your blur of thoughts were interrupted by your sister, Jieun who was checking your hair once again. She curled your thick brown hair and fixed the dainty black and white dress you were wearing.

"He's here! Go" she nudged you to the door. Your heart stopped from the sudden engulf of fear. As you took a step forward the chair was sitting there with the microphone waiting for you and the pianist smiling at you softly.

You took shaky steps before sitting down and shyly waving to the crowd.

As you gulped another breath in, you saw Lay dressed nicely but hair affray. "I would like to dedicate this song to a special someone who stole my heart with his dimples" you said in a shaky voice.

As soon as you said that, you heard whoops in the crowd. The noise was coming none other than the friend's of Lay. It was Luhan and Tao making a ruckus and you chuckled at their behavior.

The piano started softly as you started the first line avoiding the gaze of the crowd looking down at your shoes.

 My hot lips want to touch your soft lips, so that my love will be delivered to your heart

You glanced up blushing because of the lyrics and you saw that Lay was grinning too.

 If you still haven't known how I felt, I'll love you more than anyone in the world, I will love you until always, I will love you

 Like this moment right now, more than anyone else in this world, I will love you.

While you took a breath, in the corner of your view you could see you sister Jieun jump and clap, you shook your head and focused back to Lay.

 I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words. I can spend this night with that common game. But I want you to know my heart now. I'll love you more than anyone in this world

As the song came around to repeat you began relaxing and tapped your foot along with the beat, now content. You repeated the chorus. This is when you stood up and started walking to the end of the stage. As your heels clicked softly you were unaware of the wires from the stand and got tangled and tripped right off stage. 

You fell on luhan and had babies the end jk

You shut your eyes waiting for impact but the floor never met you. 

"Careful Jinah" Tao chuckled placing you back on the ground and Lay showed up less than two seconds later making sure you were alright. The pianist had no idea what happened and continued playing.

"I will love you" you said the last line of the song before burying your face in Lay's chest.

Whoops were coming from all around and you blushed hiding your face.

"Kiss her already you doof" Jieun rolled her eyes.

"Yeah do it" Luhan cheered.

The whole restaurant began chanting, now filled to capacity. You felt Lay slip his hand under your chin to lift your face up to his. He sent you his charming smile before sealing your lips with his.

The cheers got louder when your lips met his, but you didn't hear them, you could just feel the quickened pace of your heart. As he pulled away, your eyes fluttered open again as you covered your mouth and screamed into your hand. The crowd laughed.

"Really?" you ask no one in general.

"Yes" they all answered back.

"Oh Lay catch" Luhan chucked a light colored box at Lay.

"Oh erm, well thanks Lu" Lay stuttered not ready for this moment.

"Lay what's that?" your eyes widened at the box.

"Jinah, we've been together for only 6 months but it feels like it's only been days. I know we're still young so instead of asking you to marrying me, will you. I mean can you, w-would you like to go steady with me?" Lay squeaked the last two words.

"What a dork" Tao muttered.

"Shut up" Luhan slapped the back of his head.

"Of course I would Lay" you accepted the little ring that Lay placed on your finger.

"Jung Jinah-ah I love you" he said with his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

"I love you too Zhang Yixing"

...

"Gege I'm hungry." Tao roared.

"Shut up"

"Yes gege"

 


 

So I told myself I would make a mini chapter.... This took me forever to write because I didn't want it to be too cliche.. It's probably still too cliche. UGH Anyways I hope you liked this~ Please do leave some feedback and subscribe if you haven't. Hope you enjoyed reading this as I did writing it :D

leebyungiee out~

Here's Yixing for you guisee~