Please

His Caramel Cappuccino

That morning you woke up in your bed and in the same clothes you had on last night. *Wait did I sleep walk home or something?* You glanced at the clock by your bed. It was only 9. Wow I didn't wake up too late that's good. Now stretching you yawned trying to remember last night's events. After some thinking and grabbing a pair of loose shorts and tank top you went to shower.

After finishing the shower you remembered, you spent the night with Lay and his friends and then blank. What the heck happened? You smacked your head with your palms trying to remember. Sitting back on your bed you hear a beep alerting you of a text on your phone

Lay texted you last night and now it was reminding you to check it

I took you home last night in case you forget, considering it's you, you probably won't remember right away. You better not forget out day tomorrow. Or I'll be mad >:( -Lay the unicorn.

Chuckling you text him back.

I didn't forget.. just kidding I'm like a locked safe but you always have the key. I didn't forget about today though!

-Jinah the safe

 

Grinning goofily to yourself, you trotted off to the kitchen to make some breakfast. You made buttered toast with some cereal. You flipped on the t.v. and happily munched away eating your breakfast.

After finishing you went back upstairs and hopped back on your bed staring at the ceiling. Wait, what am I doing I need to get clothes.

 

You smiled to yourself then hopped up to look for an outfit, then to fix your hair. Several minutes after rummaging through your closet you found the extra outfits you sister and you went shopping for. It took forever to pick something out since most things she chose were too flashy, or too revealing or too bright. Either way after a long Sunday afternoon you managed to get enough clothes so that you would always be prepared. Sifting through your new choices you looked between a light grey sweater with black leggings with a light blue scarf or a pink blouse with skinny jeans, adding a light beige sweater over.

 

You chose to go with something else instead.

You liked the neutral colors and the sweater since it would actually keep you warm. It was only 10 and you were bored. Sitting on the couch swinging your feet you flipped on the t.v. An hour later you yawned and stretched checking the time. You checked your phone and there was a text.

Hey I'm sorry but, the guys want to hang out with us too, is that ok with you?

-Lay the unicorn.

You pondered for a moment and shrugged to yourself. 

Of course! I would love to spend more time with them.

-Jinah

Alright I'll be there in two hours or so. >-<

-Lay

You put your phone back in your pocket and went to go look for a purse. You choose a light beige one, since it went well with your outfit. You decided to put on a light amount of makeup.

You just curled your lashes, and put a coat of mascara on. Thinking about whether to apply foundation or not, you chose not to since your skin was clear lately.

You decided to take a nap for an hour before they get here. You slept a little over you designated time, but it wasn't too late. You went to the restroom to look at your face.

After debating with yourself you decided to put on a pale pink lipstick. You placed a stick of chap stick and the lipstick itself in your purse. Checking the time it was almost time so you checked your reflection once more. The doorbell rang and you rushed to go answer it. You opened it and there was Lay, in his blue grey flannel and navy skinny jeans, wearing casual clothes yet still looking like a model.

"Ready?" He grinned flashing you his dimples.

"Yup" You grinned and trotted happily after him. Instead of seeing his motorcycle you saw two cars with guys. They were the guys you met yesterday.

"Hey Jinah!" Tao shouted and waved. he jumped out of the car and pulled you next to him. In the car was already Kris, Xiumin and Luhan, since you were in here now you assumed there was no space for Lay. Pouting slightly you watched Lay get in the other car with Chen and some guy you didn't recognize.

After a bit the car started and you buckled up. You assumed they would be going to the mall? Or maybe something like that.

"Jinah, so I heard you like Lay" Tao poked your sides. Surprised with his sudden question you gasped and buried your face in your hands.

"Aww you do huh?" Xiumin cooed.

"Please don't tell him yet" You plead peeking between your fingers.

"Mhm, we know, just know, he doesn't normally bring any girls anywhere with him so keep that in mind" Kris clucked his tongue and focused on the rode.

"Alright, I'm trusting you guys to keep this a secret for now" You looked at them now, uncovering your face.

"On one condition" Luhan sang. You gulped hoping their condition wouldn't be something impossible, or impractical.

"Which would be?" You said gulping.

 

"Call all of us oppa" Luhan grinned deviously and your jaw dropped. *Oppa? But I've never even uttered that word before*

You gulped swallowing your saliva, nodding you fidget in your seat feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm waiting.." Luhan said in a sing song voice.

"But can't I jus-" You started.

"I guess we will just tell Lay~" Luhan teased.

"Oppa!" You shout.

"Hehe it sounds cute" Xiumin chuckled.

"Tch meanies" You stick your tongue out childishly and curl up against the door.

"Waah, you have to all call us oppa except probably Tao, since I think he's your age?" Kris laughed.

"I'm not that young sheesh" Tao smacked Kris's shoulders.

"It's alright might as well address everyone the same right?" You shrugged.

"Oh! Say my name!" Xiumin squeaked.

"My name" You say.

"No my name,"

"no MY name" You stress the words obviously teasing him.

"Aish I give up" Xiumin threw his hands up and stomps in his seat.

"Hey! Don't touch my baby!" Kris shouts and pets the car.

"Weirdos" You mutter under your breath.

"I heard that" Kris calls back and you pink.

"Say Luhan oppa" Luhan pokes you, he has to stretch across Tao to reach you.

"Luhan oppa" You say sticking out your tongue right after.

"Hehe so cute" Luhan sits back in his seat, now contented.

"Say Xiumin oppa" Xiumin grins.

"Xiumin oppa" You sigh.

This went on and you said everyone's names except Chen and Lay of course since they were in the other car.

Now you reached the location. It wasn't like the mall like you thought, it was a karaoke place. Your jaw dropped, *what type of guys go karaoke with just themselves and not invite other girls?*

*They sure are ahem, special* You bite your bottom lip thinking.

"Let's go!" The new guys shouts as he jumps out of Chen's car. The other guys were already out but Chen was a little slow so they just got out now. Lay was watching you though, he saw you bite your lip and thought you looked absolutely adorable.

~

"So how does this work?" You asked walking into the place.

"Well you rent a room and pay for the amount of time, well that's how it is for this place" Kris went up the the woman at the front.

While he was renting the room you gazed around, it was quite dark and you could hear the bass of music coming from other rooms. The strobe lights were colorful and you squinted. You looked down at your attire and you saw girls coming in and out, dressed in more exposed clothing and tight clothes. You sighed, feeling out of place.

*This always happens, this is why I never make friends* You frowned and pulled your sweater closer so it would hug you.

"Ready to sing?" Lay put his arm around your shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"Sing?" You squeaked.

"Yup, you promised next time you would sing for me" Lay said looking into your brown orbs. Feeling shaky under his gaze, your broke eye contact and slightly shrunk.

"If you don't want to, you can just do it another time" Lay told you as he started walking towards the room they rented. His arm released your shoulders and his hands moved down to your wrists gently tugging you along.

The room seemed as though there was enough space for the 8 of you plus maybe a few more. There were couches and chairs and a large glass clear table. There was a small fridge in the corner, and a large t.v probably about your size attached to the wall.

There was a stereo system and it seemed to have a cabinet underneath it, probably containing the microphones and such.

Awkwardly, you sat down crossing your legs and fidgeting uncomfortably. You see an unfamiliar face and you think for a while before a sudden noise jolts you from your spot.

"Oops, hehe sorry" Xiumin chuckles by the cabinet, probably trying to get it to work but pressed the wrong button by mistake.

Since the room had wooden floors you decided to just take your shoes off, you placed them on the floor and hugged your knees feeling slightly better.

"Jinah are you ok?" You looked up and see Luhan plop himself down next to you.

Nodding you respond, "Yeah I just haven't been in a place like this before"

"What did I say earlier in the car?" He crossed his arms and pouted cutely at him.

"Uhm, er" You furrowed your brows in concentration.

"Silly, I'm Luhan oppa remember?" He poked your forehead. You stuck you tongue at him.

"Luhan oppa, how often do you guys go here?" You pointed in one direction then moved your hands all over the place.

He was a bit surprised he got you to call him oppa more easily and he shrugged.

"We come here probably once or twice a month, or depending how Kris feels." Luhan leans back on the couch.

"I GOT IT!" Xiumin shouts and uses a remote to flip through the songs.

"Which one first?" Kris suggests.

"Let's pick random play, it's more fun that way" Tao jumps up and down.

"Oppa, who's that guy over there?" You poke Luhan in his sides.

"Him?" He points at the new guy. You nod and he laughs.

"That's Chen's friend, I think his name is Jaehyuk, we've only met him a few times though" Luhan explains to you and you nod your head like a child.

"Let's go!" Chen jumps up with a microphone in his hand and starts belting out the lyrics.

Through the whole afternoon they are jumping around and singing. You sit there laughing and clapping at their weird dances.

Out of nowhere, Chen starts doing body rolls. You cover your mouth and do your best not to laugh but you laugh anyway and tumble onto the floor, right onto Jaehyuk's lap.

Turns out he was sitting on the floor near the couch and you awkwardly got up and apologized.

"Sorry I didn't mean to fall on you!" You bowed and shouted over the music.

"What?" He shouts back cupping his ear.

"What did you say?" You shout back. He sighs and pulls you as far from the T.v as he can, which is to the other corner of the room.

"What did you say now?" He stills shouts the music is loud, but slightly quieter here.

"I said sorry for falling on you, I didn't know you were there." You shout then cough because of all the shouting.

"It's alright, it's a good thing you're cute" He smirked and went back to the guys. Now Luhan was dancing shy boy, and was trying to get Kris to dance to but he refused.

Since you couldn't dance you just watched and swayed along to the music. Lay plopped himself next to you. He mouthed to you if you were having fun. You nodded then shot him a smile. He seemed a bit annoyed since he couldn't talk to you because the music was too loud. He waltzed to the machine and lowered the volume so it was now reasonable.

"Are you bored?" Lay asked you in a raised voice.

"You know me too well, I am." You grinned.

"Let's go somewhere and we can come back before they even notice" He jabbed his thumb at the guys, they were fully immersed in singing loudly, and dancing.

"Alright let's go" You smile.

Ok I decided this is part one of the final? Yeah sorry honey buns, this story is short and sweet and it's coming to an end, someday I might make this into a longer story.

Sorry if this chapter is lacking, I'm pretty disappointed in myself.

I think I'll just pout to myself now... no who am I kidding, I'll probably go on tumblr.. Even though this chapter isn't that good, please leave a comment and leave some feedback. Thank you so much for dealing with my bad updating times, and thanks for reading. I love all of you~

leebyungiee out~