Be mine?

His Caramel Cappuccino

B.A.P.'s Stop It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHhi6g1Glhw

We went out of the noisy karaoke room and were greeted with the cool air of the front. The lady gave us a strange look and Lay waved, she replied with a nod. Slightly confused with their secret language you let Lay bring you outside.

Opening the door, it was pleasantly cool outside, slightly cloudy but it wasn't too cold yet.

You let Lay lead you around and a sudden breeze picked up. You shivered and pulled your sweater snugly around yourself.

After walking in a comfortable silence, Lay stopped and you saw your surroundings. You were back at the park where you had the first unofficial date at. You smiled reminiscing the moment you had here with Lay.

Smiling to yourself you walked towards the water park. You saw many kids running around in their street clothes through the water. You turned around and bumped into Lay's toned chest.

"Oops haha" You pull away.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked looking at the trees, they were now almost completely stripped of their leaves.

"Well, it's still pretty nice, winter hasn't set in, and I just really love the atmosphere here" He admitted shyly as he shuffled his feet beside you.

"Oh" You say, then mentally hit yourself sounding like a broken machine. *How many times have I said "Oh" around him? Way too many*

You see Lay fiddling with his pockets and you naturally grew curious.

"Lay, is something bothering you?" 

"Nope, nothing at all" He shrugged and walked ahead and sat on a bench.

You sat beside, him in an awkward silence, you gazed at the sky, it was slightly cloudy with birds still flying through the sky. The sun was peeking through the clouds, barely showing. Several minutes later Lay fell asleep. You smiled thinking he did this on the first date also. You let him sleep and you stared at the scenery enjoying the peace and serenity of the park.

After an hour and a half you woke him up and he groggily rubbed his eyes. He yawned before stretching and relaxing again.

Lay was looking to the direction of the sun, not directly at it though, thinking about how it reminded him of you. You would always hide shyly behind clouds, but when you shine, you warm everyone's hearts. You bring sunshine into their life and help them thrive. He gazed at you sweetly as you sighed and puffed your cheeks, filling them with air.

Just as he was admiring your cute quirky expressions, the sun disappeared once more and was replaced with a sudden darkness. You frown slightly as you look at the clouds, your face now washed over with distaste.

"Do you think it will rain?" You asked carefully examining the sky.

"I doubt it, the forecast said only 45% rain" He said putting his arms behind his head.

"But still, it could rain" You protested. You took a whiff of the air, and something inside you told you it would rain.

"It's alright Jinah, relax" He cooed.

"But" You tried again.

"Shush, stop saying it will rain, you're going to jinx it" He flashed you his gleaming smile. You stick your tongue out at him, and he does the same back which surprises you. Normally he would just grin, or laugh but now he's acting childish for once.

"Did you just stick your tongue out at me?" You scoffed over dramatically.

"Maybe I just did what are you going to do about it?" He put his hands on his hips and shot back at you. Your jaw dropped at his sudden change in behavior. *It's like that one time he randomly sat on me* You gulped.

"Uh" You froze, not knowing what to do.

Lay leaned closer to your face. He was close enough to the point that you could feel his cool minty breath.

*doink*

*What the heck*

You both looked up and the sky, that was once blue, was now grey with rain clouds. 

*doink*

The water splashed on your face and you wiped it away. You saw Lay do the same and you gulped, realizing what was about to happen.

The sudden downfall of water, was at first a light sprinkle but as Lay grabbed your hand and pulled you away, it started to rain harder.

Soon enough, the rain was coming down and drenching everything, your clothes became soaked and you ran beside Lay, slightly sluggish with your wet clothes slowing you down.

After running in the rain for a good five minutes. You and Lay made it to a small place of shelter You both stood underneath if somewhat cramped and standing close together. 

"I told you so" you grinned.

"You're soaked to the bone and all you can think about is that you were right about" Lay shook the excess water of his sweater, which didn't help too much.

The sky thundered and you smiled.

"I love the rain. It's like a show with music" you were awed and jumped in surprise when you saw a flash of lightening.

*Oh Jinah, how do you continue to surprise me? You really are something*

A gust of wind blew and you shivered from the cold. Lay moved closer to you and rubbed your arms. Your wet sweater and clothes were messily stuck around your tiny frame. You swept your wet hair away from your face and pulled it to the right side of your shoulders.

"Jinah" Lay rested his head on your shoulder.

"Hm yeah Lay" you asked facing him.

"I like you" Lay said not breaking eye contact. Your eyes widen with the sudden confession.

Time right then, seemed to stop for you.

You didn't care anymore that you were freezing to death and could possibly get get sick. The thundering sky was irrelevant. The flashes of lightening lit Lay's face as his deep brown orbs stared into yours.

"You really do?" You manage to stutter out.

"Yes I really do." He replied calmly still staring deep into your eyes. Your knees felt wobbly with those words and your face was pink.

"I don't know what to say" You manage to say after what seemed like forever to Lay.

*Will she reject me?*

He spun you to face him directly not breaking eye contact.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks searching your eyes for any disapproval. You nod carefully and he moves slowly towards you.

Inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter he moves closer. He tilts his head for a better angle. Just when his lips are about to reach yours a bright light shone in his face. You let out a breath, and gasped in air. You were holding your breath the whole time. He groaned dramatically and looked at the source.

There was Luhan and Tao smiling, under an umbrella.

"Did we interrupt something?" Luhan grinned evilly.

"Yah! You punk" Lay shouts and runs into the rain. Luhan drops the umbrella and flees. *Are you serious Luhan? Of all times you choose now?* You put your hand to your forehead frowning.

Tao picks up the umbrella and pulls out a towel and a spare change of clothes.

"I knew it would rain today, so I brought extra clothes, let's go get you cleaned up" Tao came up to you and shielded you from the rain with the umbrella. The two of you walked in silence before reaching a public restroom.

He handed you the clothes and the towel and shoos you in to change. Surprisingly, Tao has pretty good taste, he chose jeans with a flannel and you wore one of his jackets.

You come back up with the wet clothes in hand and you hug them.

"You look very cute in my jacket, too bad you're Lay's" Tao teased.

"Hush, but thank you." You made a weird face at him.

"Good thing we found you at the right time" Tao admitted.

"How did you know where to find us?" You asked Tao.

"Phone tracker, we tracked Lay's phone." Tao explained. You nodded understanding how they could appear so ninja.

"Where is Lay and Luhan?" 

"Uh, by my phone, it says they are currently running through a nearby supermarket. Let's go" He tugged you by your wrists but making sure the umbrella doesn't slip.

When you reached the market a clerk bowed and greeted the two of you, out of respect you and Tao bowed back.

"Yah! Luhan you come back here!" You heard shouting from the other side of the market.

"REPRECT YO ELDERS! He shouted back in his accented english, which of course Lay didn't understand.

"Shut up!" He shouts. You start to run towards the sound of the voice, as you reach the corner you see Luhan wave and run by. You stood there confused, Lay then crashed right into you.

You landed on your back with a loud thud. Lay landed right on top of you.

"Hey Jinah" Lay's eyes softened.

"Can you g-get off?" You squirm uncomfortable.

"Only if you say one thing for me" He bargained.

"What?" You gasped under his weight.

"Be mine?" 

"What?" You said flustered that he still wouldn't get off you.

"You heard me" He teased.

"But I" You started.

"Well, I gue-"

"I will, I like you too ok, now please get off me before I become a pancake" You plead.

He grins showing his dimples, his hair is slightly damp and it leaves his bangs hanging partially over his eyebrows. He gets off you and holds a hand out to you. He pulls you up and hugs you. 

You take in a deep breath and breathe out. Smiling to yourself, you feel like today is the best day of your life.

"AHEM!" You hear someone cough and yet again, it's Luhan. You hastily pull away and Lay frowns yet again.

"Am I interrupting something? AGAIN?" He chortled.

"Sheesh, let's go hyung" Tao grabbed Luhan and dragged him away. Since Tao had the height and strength advantage, Luhan was being pulled around like a ragdoll.

"NOO! I want to !" He shouted clawing the air, trying to get back at the newly formed couple.

"Hyung, you enough let's go" Tao said maturely before hoisting Luhan on his back and walking out of the market. Many people stared at the odd sight, seeing two handsome guys, one carrying another.

"So, now what?" You rub the back of your head, now awkward because you knew of his feelings.

"I guess I should take you home" Lay shrugged.

You and Lay awkwardly walked out of the supermarket. You stood close to each other, the rain ceased for now. Your hands swung casually side by side. This reminded you an episode of heartstrings you watched. One of your favorite dramas.

"Stop hitting my hand it hurts" Lay randomly said. *Did he just quote, Heartstrings?*

"Then what do I do" You challenged back playing along.

"This" With that comment, he laced your fingers together and you smiled. *He probably saw Heartstrings too*

Both of you walked comfortably in the silence, you looked around and recognized where you guys were at. It happens that you were by the park near your house.

"I remember seeing you walk to the cafe sometimes, other times you would be on your scooter. I actually live really close to your house if that sounds strange." He admitted awkwardly swinging your hand with his.

"It's not that weird, you stalker" You squeezed his hand affectionately and you two walked to your house.

It took about half an hour or so but you enjoyed the time you had with Lay. The sky was clearing a little so bits of blue were seen. The fresh smell of rain was still lingering in the air and you breathed it in happily.

You listened to the leaves rustling, occasionally you would feel drips of water on you from the leftover rain in the trees.

You slowly make your way up to your apartment still holding Lay's hand.

"I guess I'll see you Monday right?" You murmur when you reach the door of your apartment.

"Of course, I'll make sure to see my girlfriend at the cafe" He stressed the word girlfriend and you blushed.

"Have a nice evening Lay" You open the door to walk in but an arm stops you.

"Won't you at least call me your boyfriend? Maybe oppa?" He showed you his cute dimples, which made you want to pinch his cheeks.

"Goodnight Lay oppa" You step in the door and close it quietly behind you.

You utter out a ragged breath, finally breathing. Another knock was heard and you opened the door. Lay was still standing there, which confused you.

"Did you for-" You were interrupted by a pair of soft lips. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the brief time of bliss. He pulled away to give you another peck on the nose then both your cheeks, which were now flushed red as tomatoes.

"Good night, rosy cheeks" He flashed his cute dimpled grin before walking away.

*Good night, my oppa* You gaze warmly at his back before he takes a right and disappears from your view.

~

This is the end for now! I really loved writing this uhm 5 shot :D. I hope you guys liked it please don't unsubscribe because I might have occasional moments where I'll add scenes, like an epilogue.

Thank you so so much for reading this and commenting, this was a nice writing style for a change and please anticipate that I may have more one, three or five shots in the future! I have a list of ideas. Have a nice morning/evening or afternoon. I love everyone who reads this, even silent readers :)

leebyungiee out~