Before our Goodbye

Perfectly Imbalanced

 


 

It’s a quiet day. It’s a perfect quiet day. Luhan thinks it’s a perfect day to hang out, helping Baekhyun pack his bags. Although it makes him sad that Baekhyun has to leave for England tomorrow (and a bit nervous since the last time Baekhyun was there a series of unexpected events happened) but right now, all he can think of is that he’s going with Chanyeol this time and for a different reason. If Amanda shows up at the airport, he’s going to strangle her. If that doesn’t work, well…he’s going to ask Sehun to strangle her.

 

Luhan sighs. They’re at the kitchen and Baekhyun’s checking his list of bathroom necessities when—

 

BOOM!

 

Baekhyun looked up with his eyes widen in shock, too wide it’s worrying. “WHAT WAS THAT?!”

 

Luhan sighs, trying to keep his composure. “Oh, don’t mind. Probably just some accident.” This day is too important for him to let some hobos outside ruin it. Baekhyun shrugs his shoulders and went back to his list.

 

When—

 

BOOOOOOOM!

 

Baekhyun broke his pencil in anger. Luhan was no exception. So they walked to the door angrily and slammed the door open to Chanyeol and Sehun busily holding a bazooka.

 

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!

 

Chanyeol and Sehun guiltily turned to the princesses yelling by the door.

 

“I TOLD YOU TO PACK YOUR THINGS!”

“I TOLD YOU TO HELP CHANYEOL PACK HIS THINGS!”

 

Well this is bad.

 

They made the ladies angry.

 

Chanyeol gulped. “B-but this is work!”

 

“Yeah!” Sehun seconds.

 

Really, it doesn’t make any sense that Chanyeol has to try and make Baekhyun even more angry just because.

 

“I KNOW! THAT’S WHY KAI IS HERE!” Baekhyun yells while aggressively pointing at Kai who’s sitting on the bench near the door, feeling utterly useless.

 

“He doesn’t even work for me anymore!”

 

Baekhyun glowers at him. “Are you not going to go inside and pack your things?”

 

Chanyeol gulps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tsk. Boys.” Baekhyun murmurs while walking back to the kitchen after making sure Chanyeol and Sehun are locked up inside Chanyeol’s room.

 

Luhan laughs at him. “He’s hopeless without you.”

 

“Our relationship isn’t exactly built on that kind of foundation.” Baekhyun quickly retorts, subsiding immediately with a slight chuckle.

 

“Are you excited?” Luhan asks curiously while leaning his arm on top of the table and his chin on his palm.

 

Baekhyun gives him a smile. “Is it that obvious?”

 

“It’s really nice, isn’t it? Going to London with him.” Luhan suddenly frowns. “Though I’m quite jealous.”

 

Baekhyun gasps. “What? Why?”

 

“You never took me to see London before!” Luhan whines while pouting.

 

“Well sorry I was poor!”

 

“Liar! You were never poor!”

 

Baekhyun laughs at him loudly. “Besides, you always told me about your weird hatred towards wealthy people and the ty things they do so I didn’t think you would appreciate it that much.”

 

Luhan thought for a second. “Well, that’s kinda true. Anyway, if you’re going with Chanyeol then I have no right to complain.” He smiles at Baekhyun. “I’m glad you’re happy, B.”

 

“As usual, you say a lot of embarrassing things, you Disney-freak.”

 

“Don’t forget to tell me all about your trip, okay? Including the…you know…” Luhan gives him a suggestive smirk.

 

“I didn’t know you would be so interested with me getting ed in the by Chanyeol’s .”

 

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE SO GROSS!”

 

“You started.”

 

“GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS! I have to cleanse myself!” Luhan says while walking around in circles.

 

“Don’t kid yourself, Luhan! YOU ARE A HOMO AT HEART, MIND AND BODY!”

 

“SHUT UP!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally!” Baekhyun yells enthusiastically while staring at his packed luggage. He really did work hard and made sure to pack everything, absolutely everything (that includes emergency condoms, well, just in case) so nothing can spoil this trip for him. He even made a list. He turns to the wall clock. It’s been 2 hours since I sent those two upstairs, he thought while walking up the stairs and proceeding to his and Chanyeol’s shared bedroom, they should be done by now. He opens the door only to meet the biggest and most embarrassing shock of his life.

 

There, in the middle of the room, is Sehun and Chanyeol wearing dresses, his dresses, with probably the ugliest make up he has ever seen in his life.

 

Chanyeol stares at him with wide eyes. “B-Baekhyun—this is—ah this isn’t what it looks like—“

 

Baekhyun walked in and headed towards the luggage standing by the wall. He was keeping his calm, thinking that if those two had time to be playing around with his dresses and make-up kit like this then they should’ve already finished packing—

 

“GO ING DIE!!!!”

 

He yells angrily while shoving the empty luggage towards them.

 

“WE’RE SORRY!!!!” Chanyeol and Sehun scream in unison while immediately scampering out of the room scared as .

 

“COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE S!!!” Baekhyun quickly runs out for a chase. He stops by the railing seeing as the two ing tall people are already at the last step of the staircase and then realizing that he probably will never be able to catch up he decided to jump off from the second floor.

 

“WAIT—BAEKHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOIN—“ Chanyeol groans in surprise when Baekhyun’s suddenly hit his face and the three of them ended up falling down on the floor.

 

“HA! CAUGHT YOU NOW!” Baekhyun says proudly while sitting on his throne of lumped bodies.

 

“GET OFF BASTARD!” Sehun yells from the bottom most.

 

Chanyeol glares down at him. “ARE YOU CALLING BAEKHYUN A BASTARD?”

 

“I’M CALLING YOU A BASTARD YOU’RE SO ING HEAVY GET OFF ALREADY!”

 

Baekhyun tsk-ed and eventually decided to hop off. “This is your fault in the first place anyway!”

 

Sehun snarls. “Why do I get the blame too I’m not even the one who needs to pack his things!”

 

“If you have time to complain then use it to help Chanyeol and start packing!” Baekhyun then sharply turns to Chanyeol who immediately flinched. “And you! Just because you’re a CEO of some wealthy company doesn’t mean you get to laze around! Think about your priorities!” He glances at the both of them. “What are you, children?! You can’t even set time for play and work!”

 

“Why are you scolding me too?!”

 

Baekhyun gives him the scariest of a glare of his life. “ARE YOU STILL COMPLAINING?” Sehun could literally see demons swarming around Baekhyun.

 

The door suddenly slams wide open, breaking the tension. “YO! CHEN IS HERE!”

 

Baekhyun turns to him, distracted. “Ah, you came with Yixing?” He asks after noticing Yixing walking behind him.

 

Yixing looks at him to explain. “We met on the way.”

 

Chen headed towards the kitchen immediately to place the bags of food and treats for tonight’s gathering while Yixing seemed to look a bit concerned. “By the way, Baekhyun, what’s Kai doing outside with a bazooka?”

 

“Ah, he was testing it.”

 

“In this neighborhood?!”

 

Baekhyun thinks to himself. “Bazooka…huh…” And then his evil grin finally came out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan came back after a while just when the sun was setting and was met with a mess in the living room. Chen and Yixing are both hogging the videoke again he starts to question if they are actually frustrated singers. What’s weirder than that is that they actually get along well. He sighs while standing by the door. Jongin, who was sitting quietly at the couch, noticed him and turned.

 

“Hey, Luhan.” Kai greets and his eyes linger somewhere behind him. “And…Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo smiles at him. “You came together?”

 

“No I bumped into him on the way to the store.” Luhan answers while walking to the kitchen to put the drinks on the fridge. He came back to the living room after a few minutes and looked around. “Huh? Where’s Baekhyun?”

 

Kai pointed upstairs and Luhan immediately follows with his eyes. He sees Baekhyun leaning by the railings. “Oi, B! What are you doing there?” Baekhyun turns his head and looks down at him. “And with a bazooka, even.”

 

Baekhyun shrugs while grinning widely.

 

“He’s threatening Chanyeol and Sehun.” Kai answers for him then. “They still hadn’t finished packing.”

 

Luhan turns to him in surprise. “HA? Then what were they doing for the past 3 hours?! What are they, kids?”

 

“AHH!!!” Baekhyun suddenly yells and everybody immediately turn to him. “WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!”

 

Kyungsoo gasps. “WHY ARE YOU POINTING THAT THING AT ME?!”

 

“LUHAN YOU INVITED HIM?!”

 

“WHAT? WHY WOULD I INVITE HIM?!”

 

“I did.” Kai says while raising his hand. “I invited him.”

 

“YES, HE DID!”

 

Baekhyun stares at Kai in confusion. “WHAT. WHY?”

 

“I thought the more the merrier. Also, he cooks really well so I asked him to bring some homemade food.”

 

Baekhyun glances at the packed tupperwares sitting atop the couch and pout. “I’m hurt, Kai. You actually don’t like my cooking anymore. I’m gonna cry!”

 

Kai immediately stands up. “N-no that’s not it! That’s not what I meant! I still like your cooking Baekhyun! I just thought it might be nice for someone else to cook for us sometimes!”

 

Baekhyun stares at Kai’s flustered face and smirks. “Oh….I see what this is.”

 

Kai blinks at him, completely clueless. “Ha?”

 

“You’re finally moving on! I’m proud of you Kai!”

 

“What? What moving on?!” Kai turned to Luhan who was secretly giggling at the side. “What’s happening?!”

 

“Somehow…” Kyungsoo murmurs. “I can’t follow anymore…” It seems to have gotten a bit out of hand.

 

Baekhyun only laughs at him in response. Kai is too innocent for his own good, he thought, if he can see himself through my eyes he’ll see how red he is in embarrassment. At that moment Baekhyun decided that it might be not bad to have Kyungsoo around. Besides, it’s not like the man is a stranger, he’s definitely far from that.

 

Kyungsoo sighs. “So…are you guys hungry? I could set up the food now.”

 

Is he catering? Luhan chuckles. “I’ll help you!”

 

Kai walked behind the TV set and pulled the cord.

 

“KAI!!!” Yixing and Chen yell at him in disappointment.

 

“Enough of that already!”

 

Yixing and Chen then left and headed towards the kitchen. Kai looked up at Baekhyun.

 

“Aren’t you going to let them out?”

 

“I told them I’ll let them out after they’ve finished packing.”

 

Kai heaves a sigh. “Baekhyun…you do know they’ve never done any packing before, right?” Baekhyun blinks at him. “Well, Sehun does sometimes because of school trips but he’s not exactly good at it. But Chanyeol really…doesn’t know how to pack.”

 

“How can a person not know how to pack? It’s like a requirement!”

 

Kai chuckles at his naivety. “Well, when we were still students his sister was always around so she did all the packing for him. As for now…he doesn’t really go on business trips, I do but even if he does he would just randomly shove things in his bag and leave. If he forgets anything, he’ll just buy so…” He shrugs. “Maybe it would be better if you helped him instead?”

 

Ah, Baekhyun bites his lip. He feels like a complete . Honestly, what did he expect from someone who didn’t know how to clean before? Packing together huh…

 

It’s not like Baekhyun hasn’t thought about it but when he tries to picture it, he feels a sudden ache. Like, everything was quickly flashing before him and he didn’t want to rush everything with Chanyeol. Although they are engaged, he didn’t want to those things yet. He doesn’t want them to do things that couples do at this moment in fear that they’ll run out of things to experience together.

 

But as usual, he was being an idiot. His monologue doesn’t even make sense.

 

He sighs and decides to open the door. Half a minute has passed and the two still haven’t noticed him. They looked too serious packing. It was too quiet.

 

So Baekhyun cleared his throat and as soon as he did, they both broke into a shock.

 

“Ah! Baekhyun hyung! We’re not done yet!” Sehun says, stating the obvious.

 

“I know. It’s okay. Kyungsoo brought food. You must be hungry.”

 

There were literally stars in Sehun’s eyes. “THANK GOD!” Sehun yells while running downstairs quickly.

 

Chanyeol sighs seeing as Sehun left him to do all the work. “I’ll just finish this up, Baekhyun.” Baekhyun walks towards him and quietly sits across him on the floor. Chanyeol stares at him. “Baekhyun?”

 

“I’ll help you.”

 

“You’re not mad?”

 

 Baekhyun gives him an apologetic smile. “It’s my fault. I’m sorry. I should’ve helped you with the packing from the start.”

 

Chanyeol smiles at him. “It’s okay. It’s not your fault. I understand your reason.”

 

“Were you lonely? Packing together with Sehun?”

 

It only took a few minutes before Chanyeol broke his stare and pouted. “I was really sad! I really wanted to go packing with you. Sehun is as useless as me I don’t know how he was supposed to help me.”

 

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun says but he laughs nonetheless. “I don’t know why I said that, either. You really can’t do anything without me, can you?”

 

“That’s right! That’s why you have to be by my side always.”

 

Baekhyun smiles. “I know.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour or less, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came down, only to be greeted by Chen’s loud yell of defeat. Baekhyun glares at the people and the mess at the living room. “What are you all still doing here?” He asks while walking down the stairs, not the slightest happy about how the living room turned out. The couches were overtuned, jenga pieces were everywhere and the food were scattered on the floor. “You trashed our living room very well, huh. Whom among of you should I thank?” Baekhyun says in exasperation.

 

“Oh come on, Baekhyun! Play with us for a while! It’s a party, isn’t it?” Chen says while grabbing Baekhyun by the arm.

 

“Nobody said this is a party! And I didn’t even tell you guys to come, you just came here on your own and assumed we’re having a party!”

 

“But you’re leaving for England tomorrow! Spare us for tonight!” Luhan whines at the floor, doing his oh-so-great Disney Princess pout.

 

Chanyeol chuckles beside him. “They’re right Baekhyun. They’ll miss you so let’s play for a while.”

 

Baekhyun sighs in defeat. “Fine.”

 

Chen claps in excitement. “Alright! Let’s start the games!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You really prepared for this, didn’t you?” Baekhyun asks Chen while watching him set up the game zone. He had a plastic bag of inflation devices on his arm as he moves around arranging three chairs at the front.  The rest of them sat in the couch as they await for game master Chen’s instructions.

 

“Alright!” Chen exclaims after a while. “The three guys, please sit on each of the chairs.” Chanyeol, Sehun, Jongin and Baekhyun and Luhan stood up one by one and it wasn’t long before Chen burst into laughter while stopping Baekhyun and Luhan. “No, not you two.”

 

“But you said guys!”

 

“I meant them.” Chen responds while pointing at the other three who were already seated on each chair.

 

“We’re guys too!”

 

“In a relationship, no, I don’t think so.”

 

Baekhyun and Luhan glower at him. “I’ll kill you.” They say in unison and Chen only laughs it out. In the end, Baekhyun and Luhan were both forced to go back to their seats.

 

Chen walked towards the front and brought out the inflation devices. “Here. Put this in between your legs, no, upper, just put them on your crotch dammit.” He said while making sure the handles of the inflation devices are clipped right between their legs.

 

Baekhyun and Luhan blushed. “Oi, Chen, what are you doing?”

 

“Relax, this isn’t R-18. Yet.” Chen reassured though it just fueled their suspicions even more. “Alrighty, now, will the partners please come to the front.” Baekhyun and Luhan stood up immediately and walked towards Chanyeol and Luhan and remained standing beside their chairs. Chen was eyeing Kyungoo. “Oi, what are you still doing there? Get up.”

 

Kyungsoo blinks at him. “W-W-W-WHAT? ME?”

 

“Well who else would be Kai’s partner?”

 

Kyungsoo turned to Yixing. “Don’t look at me.” Yixing deadpans.

 

“Ugh. Stop being a princess Kyungsoo and stand up already!” Baekhyun snaps while crossing his arms.

 

“How—“ Kyungsoo stands up immediately. “How dare you call me a princess?! I’ll show you!”

 

Baekhyun responded with sticking his tongue out. Chanyeol chuckled, greatly entertained. “Baby, you really know how to pick a fight.”

 

“Now, I’ll say the instructions.” Chen started and pulled out three balloons from the plastic bag. “I’ll put these balloons at the tip of the inflation devices that are on their crotches and thy holy partners will pull the body of the inflation device up and down to inflate the balloon and whoever’s balloon pops first will be the winner!” He says, getting more and more excited by the minute. “Got it?!”

 

“Somehow this game is…” Kyungsoo didn’t want to say it.

 

“Alright, I’ll win for sure!” Baekhyun exclaims with sheer determination.

 

“HUH YOU WISH.” And of course, Luhan immediately counters.

 

“NO YOU WISH.”

 

“I didn’t know you two can be so competitive.” Chanyeol comments at the side while watching them send imaginary lightning at each other.

 

“OKAY! POSITIONS PLEASE!”

 

Chanyeol was distracted for a second when Chen yelled that as soon as he looked up front and saw Baekhyun kneeling down in front of his crotch, he literally squeaked. “H-HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!”

 

“What? Getting in position. We’re about to start the game idiot!”

 

“Uh, no…that’s not really my point…”

 

Luhan, after seeing Baekhyun’s position, immediately followed and kneeled in front of Sehun’s crotch as well.

 

Chanyeol turned to Sehun. “What? I don’t have any complaints.” Sehun said proudly.

 

“This brat…”

 

However, neither Baekhyun nor Luhan actually cared about the ual innuendos in the game and were only thinking about winning against each other.

 

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, remained standing. This is really awkward for him. Not only do the other two pairs already have history with each other, they are all well-acquainted. While on the other hand, he was an outsider who only admired Kai from afar so to be participating in something like this…

 

“Are you not going to get into position, as well? Any position is fine.”

 

Any position is fine.

 

Any position is fine.

 

Any position is

 

Any position

 

INSTANT IMAGINARY NOSEBLEED

 

Kyungsoo snaps. No! Get a hold of yourself Kyungsoo! Now is not the time to be thinking about…bananas. He clears his throat. “Then I’ll just…stay at this side. Hehe.”

 

Chen blows his whistle. “ALRIGHT! TIME STARTS NOW!”

 

Baekhyun and Luhan immediately grabbed the body of the inflation device and rubbed it as fast as they can (because rubbing is totally the right word to use). Neither of them showed decline in speed even after a few minutes.  Though, their respective partners have other….stuffs to be concerned about.

 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo couldn’t even dare to hold the inflation device. Kai stared at him. “What’s wrong? It’s not going to rub itself.”

 

STRIKE 1

 

Kyungsoo gulps.

 

“Just touch it already Kyungsoo.”

 

STRIKE 2

 

“There won’t be any popping that will be happen if you don’t even rub it—“

 

STRIKE 3

 

“I AM DONE I AM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME!!!”

 

“KYUNGSOO OUT!” Chen declares after seeing Kyungsoo faint on the floor.

 

“I’m dead.”

 

Chanyeol gulps. He was already sweating too much. It has already been three minutes and Baekhyun is already using two hands. This kind of image is totally not helping his right now. Damn Chen (but he is liking this secretly).

 

AHHHHH SCREW IT!!!

 

“Baek.” He calls but doesn’t get a response. Baekhyun was too immersed in rubbing the body of the inflation device. “Baekhyun.” He calls again. “Baekhyun!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“…my is up.”

 

IT HAS FINALLY COME DOWN TO THIS

 

“WELL PUT IT DOWN! IT’S ON THE WAY AND I NEED TO WIN!!!”

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Yixing and Chen secretly laughed at the corner.

 

In the end, Baekhyun won (well he is trained in this area after all). Chanyeol didn’t even have any strength to stand up seeing as how he was holding himself in. Baekhyun noticed, of course, Chanyeol’s hard and immediately grabbed it. Chanyeol gasps. “So lewd. Hold it in, will you? I’ll give you heads later.”

 

Chanyeol felt like crying.

 

Luhan notices Sehun waiting for him to say something. “You wish.” He deadpans, crashing Sehun’s dreams.

 

“Ah.” Sehun also felt like crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOW FOR THE SECOND GAME!”

 

After a few minutes of preparation, of course care of Chen and his assistant Yixing, there are 4 bottles of vodka and 6 glasses at the center while the three pairs are seated around it, which each one having their corresponding glasses. “In this game, each of you will say something you think the other person, not your partner, did and the partner of that person you directed the fact to will have to answer if it’s true or not. For example, Sehun will say something he thinks Baekhyun has done before and Chanyeol will have to guess or say if it’s true or not. If Chanyeol is right, Baekhyun will have to drink a glass. If Chanyeol got it wrong, Baekhyun will have to strip.”

 

“WHAT.” Baekhyun immediately interferes.

 

“That applies to Luhan and Kyungsoo as well.”

 

“I know but—“

 

“Um, Chen, why am I also participating by the way?” Kyungsoo asks finally.

 

“Well, who else would be Kai’s partner?”

 

“Uh, I know that but we’re not—“

 

“ALRIGHT! LET’S START THE GAME, SHALL WE?”

 

“Don’t you dare let me strip.” Baekhyun threatens Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol smirks at him them. “Do you really think I’d let these people see your body?”

 

Luhan notices Sehun staring at him. He can totally see through his face. “You’re not planning on getting the guesses wrong on purpose, are you?”

 

Sehun denies immediately. Though Luhan obviously doesn’t believe him a bit.

 

“Hey.”

 

Kyungsoo flinches in shock when Kai suddenly leaned closer. “I don’t know much about you but I’ll try to guess right and keep your clothes on. Is that okay?”

 

Kyungsoo blinks. “Y-yeah…thanks.”

 

LORD HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO DIE TONIGHT?

 

“Alright then! We’ll start with the youngest!” Chen announces enthusiastically.

 

Sehun only took a second to think before he finally came up with something. “Baekhyun, you…” He starts. “The first time you had was with an older man.”

 

Chanyeol gasps. “SEHUN!”

 

“What? I’m just saying things here. So, what is it Chanyeol? Do you think it’s true or not?”  Luhan was silently smirking at the side, the same with Yixing, seeing as they know perfectly about Baekhyun’s past experiences.

 

“N-no…?” Chanyeol hesitatingly said and Baekhyun immediately sighed. “WHAT? I’M WRONG?” Luhan and Yixing ended up laughing out loud while nodding. “BAEKHYUN?”

 

Baekhyun didn’t say anything and instead started taking off his shocks. “What?”

 

“IT’S TRUE?”

 

“What are you so shocked about?”

 

Chanyeol was still in shock.

 

“Yes, okay, my first time was with an older man. He was my teacher.”

 

Chanyeol turned around, blushing all over, while holding in the blood that was about to drip out of his nose. “T-T-T-TEACHER…”

 

Sehun was also not spared with the surprise. “Whoa…really?”

 

Yixing couldn’t stop chuckling seeing the other’s expressions. “Don’t worry. It was drunken . It was during our school trip.”

 

“But isn’t that illegal…or something?”

 

“It is if Baekhyun said anything about it.”

 

Chanyeol turned back to Baekhyun. “W-why didn’t you say anything?”

 

“What? You expect me to go whining about losing my ity?”

 

Chanyeol blushed. “I underestimated you.”

 

“Me too.” Sehun seconds.

 

And then they both clapped at him in awe.

 

“Shut up already!”

 

Chen is the most delighted of them all this night. “Alright! Kai next!”

 

Kai turned to Baekhyun. “Baekhyun—“

 

“ME AGAIN?!”

 

Baekhyun ended up getting ignored. “You…had past relationships with women too.”

 

“What’s up with these questions…” Baekhyun complains.

 

Chanyeol thought hard. He really has no idea about this. But seeing as Baekhyun said his first time was with an older man then from then on his relationships would be with men, right? Chanyeol nods. “Okay. No.” He finally said and Baekhyun sighed. “HUH? I’M WRONG AGAIN?”

 

Baekhyun took off his cardigan while Chanyeol turned to Luhan. “What? This is the first time I heard about this too.” And they all turned to the next person closest to knowing the truth—Yixing.

 

Yixing observed their shocked faces. “So you guys didn’t know after all.”

 

“HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW? HE’S HOMOUAL.” Chanyeol argues, still in complete utter shock.

 

Yixing turned to Baekhyun and the rest followed.

 

Baekhyun was looking at all them weirdly, as if this issue wasn’t supposed to be discussed like this. “What are you talking about? I’m biual.”

 

I’m biual

 

I’m biual

 

BIUAL

 

“HUH????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Look, just because my first time was with a man, doesn’t mean I can’t have relationships with women too! What kind of logic is that?!”

 

“No, yours is definitely twisted.” Chanyeol whispers while staring at nothing, completely in a daze.

 

“Hmm.” Yixing turns to Chen. “This game is quite dangerous, Chen.”

 

Yet Chen was grinning like a maniac.

 

“Enough with me already! Isn’t it our turn?! Oi, Chanyeol!” Baekhyun kicks Chanyeol on the knee, forcing the taller to snap out of his spaz.

 

“I’ll definitely get in the bottom of this later.” Chanyeol tells Baekhyun.

 

“Whatever.”

 

Chanyeol turned to the rest of the group while deciding for a statement. Being a good friend, of course, his target was easy to find. “Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo flinched at the mention of his name and silently prayed Chanyeol wouldn’t go with the ual stuff.

 

He probably wouldn’t.

 

But after seeing that smirk, it might even be something more dangerous.

 

“You’ve been in love with Kai for almost a year now.”

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Definitely something more dangerous.

 

Kai stared at Kyungsoo and realized that it was hard for him to read the latter. But he’s not conceited and Chanyeol is probably being the ty friend he is so he went with, “No.”

 

Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol all smirked, purely entertained.

 

That’s when Kai noticed Kyungsoo was taking off his socks, giving him the shock of his life. “Oi, you…”

 

Kyungsoo lowers his head, hiding his blush. “Right now is not the time to talk…we’re still playing a game so…”

 

Kai sighs and smiles. “I understand.”

 

Sehun decided to direct his statement towards Baekhyun once again. Luhan has been giving him a few hints what to ask but it’s obvious that these hints are all true since they’re coming from Luhan himself so he had to think of things on his own. “Ah, found a good one.” He says proudly. “Baekhyun, you and Luhan had made out before.”

 

“I am starting to see your true colors, Oh Sehun.” Luhan commented beside him.

 

Chanyeol chuckles. “Not true.” Baekhyun nods and takes a shot of vodka.

 

Sehun looked so disappointed Baekhyun had the sudden urge to punch him in the face. “Stop insisting we did it. We already kept telling you we didn’t.” Baekhyun explains.

 

Sehun shrugs though he still felt a bit robbed of his fantasies. “It was worth the try.”

 

Kai directed his statement towards Luhan this time, saying that Luhan had worked as a host in China before which was immediately denied by both Sehun and Luhan at this time. Baekhyun explained that Luhan was too much of a Disney fan to exploit his body like that though that doesn’t mean it hasn’t been violated before, making Luhan yell at him in anger and Sehun getting his imagination run wild. Luhan took a shot of vodka.

 

The game continued on and on, with the statements getting weirder and weirder by each round and with Baekhyun being the two pairs’ favorite subject of harassment, he ended up with no shirt after Chanyeol guessed wrong about Baekhyun getting molested often when he was in high school. “Stop pouting Chanyeol.”

 

“But your body…”

 

“My body is perfectly fine.”

 

“It has been through a lot…”

 

“And I’m telling you, it’s not a big deal! Even Luhan was molested before too!”

 

Luhan gasps and Sehun turns to him in shock. “HEY! THAT’S CHEATING!”

 

“L-Luhan you…”

 

Luhan glares at Sehun. “WHAT.”

 

Yixing heaves a deep sigh. “Really, Chanyeol, stop whining. It doesn’t matter anymore right since you’re here with him now right?”

 

Chanyeol eventually started to calm down after thinking about it. That’s right. Since Baekhyun is his now, he’ll make sure to take care of him. Baekhyun is precious to him after all. He’s the most important person in his life.

 

“Alright, it’s Sehun’s turn!”

 

“Chanyeol, what are you doing?” Same as Baekhyun, that’s also what the others are trying to figure out seeing as Chanyeol was spooning Baekhyun while sitting down. But that wasn’t the main concern. The main concern was the peculiar position of his hands on Baekhyun’s chest.

 

“I’m covering your s! They’re completely unprotected!”

 

“Are you an idiot?! Who do you think would get tempted after seeing my s?!” It is true that none of the other people in this room would but then…

 

There’s a strong force coming from…

 

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned to Chen.

 

And they both threw pillows at him while yelling, “STOP STARING!”

 

Eventually, the game ended when Baekhyun finally realized they were all playing a prank on him and were conspiring to see him for the prank’s sake. Though he was more annoyed at the fact that he didn’t notice it earlier when he normally would’ve knowing how sharp his observation skills are.

 

In the end, it was already too late for the others to go home so Chanyeol let them spend the night in the condition that nobody disturbs him and Baekhyun inside their room.

 

Kyungsoo wanted some fresh air after getting his heart explode so many times in one night and decided to stay outside for a while. Kai joined him after hesitating so many times to finally be able to get down and talk.

 

Of course, even Luhan wasn’t able to get away with the whole talking as well and was forced to sit with Sehun and explain some things. This is definitely Chen’s fault. He was definitely aiming for this. But the bright side is that now Luhan wouldn’t have to hesitate telling more about himself to Sehun. And Sehun can do the same to him. Maybe these kinds of games aren’t half-bad.

 

And talking about games, there is definitely one reigning winner at the end of the night.

 

And that reigning winner is getting a head from Baekhyun as we speak.

 

Further details are censored.

 

Thank you for your kind consideration.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol unexpectedly woke up around three am, feeling a bit dehydrated. Baekhyun was quietly sleeping beside him, looking really tired so he slowly got off of the bed, making sure he doesn’t wake up the shorter then quietly walked downstairs. Luhan and the rest were scattered at the living room, with no one really giving a damn about the mattresses they brought out. He walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water when he heard a voice coming from outside. He peeked from the kitchen window and saw Yixing walking back and forth while talking to someone on the phone, looking rather troubled.

 

He couldn’t hear what Yixing’s saying from his position but this is definitely something he wants to know.

 

Yixing went back in after a few minutes and almost yelled when he saw Chanyeol leaning by the kitchen door.

 

“Something wrong?” Chanyeol asks, watching him closely.

 

“What?”

 

“Earlier. I saw you having an argument with someone on the phone.”

 

“Ah…that…that was Kris.” Liar. “It’s nothing. Just a little misunderstanding.”

 

“I see.”

 

“Anyway, why are you up? Shouldn’t you be in bed? Your flight is in a few hours.”

 

“Yeah, I just went to get water. I’m going upstairs now.” Chanyeol says while walking towards the stairs only to be stopped by Yixing.

 

“Listen, Chanyeol,” Yixing started, sounding a bit hesitant to continue. “I can’t come with you to England since I still have matters to settle here but…can you promise me…you’ll keep watch of Baekhyun? Don’t let him out of your sight. You have to stay with him wherever you go.”

 

At that time Chanyeol had a feeling…

 

“You don’t have to tell me that.”

 

That that warning was more than something said out of friendly concern alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun breathes heavily. They’ve arrived at the airport and will be leaving in less than an hour. Still, this place always gives this kind of feeling to him. “B, you’ll e-mail me about your days, okay?” Luhan says for the nth time that day and Baekhyun gives him the same answer always. “You haven’t forgotten anything, have you?” Baekhyun shakes his head. He couldn’t stop smiling. Luhan is definitely babying him right now. He remembers Luhan telling him once that it’s okay to act spoiled around him since he had always wanted a younger brother and they’re quite compatible that way but Baekhyun isn’t really the type who needs to be babied (especially after already getting babied for years having an older brother like Tristan), but still he has his moments and Luhan is always delighted to act as the brother figure in those moments.

 

Ah, if only Luhan could come with them. But this is something only Baekhyun and Chanyeol should settle themselves.

 

Baekhyun looks around. He knows Chen can’t come because of his babysitting job but, “Yixing’s not here?”

 

“Yeah, he hasn’t returned my calls. He’s probably busy.” Luhan informs him and Baekhyun pouts in disappointment. “Kyungsoo and Kai are running late.”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t explain it but he feels rather uneasy. He was trying to dismiss it on the way to the airport but with Yixing’s absence, he feels even more skeptical.

 

“Hyung, don’t forget to buy me those shoes I told you about, okay?” Sehun tells Baekhyun, looking rather excited. Baekhyun chuckles at Sehun’s cuteness and nods.

 

“Hey, B, don’t spoil him.” Luhan interrupted and Sehun stuck his tongue out to him in a teasing manner in response.

 

“You brat!”

 

Chanyeol’s phone suddenly vibrates and he opens a message from Yixing.

 

Remember what I told you? Don’t lose sight of him.

 

Chanyeol was confused, no, he was even more confused. He knew there was something about that statement from Yixing. He looked around, unsure of what he was trying to find but still had to try. His uneasiness just doesn’t come from nowhere. Something. There must be something coming.

 

He stopped when he saw the mirror just beside Baekhyun. And reflected in that mirror, is a prominent image of a sniper aimed at no one but...Baekhyun. It was far away but being in a business that deals with weapons, he knows a weapon when he sees one, even that far away.

 

What is this?

 

A murder?

 

He was completely frozen. He doesn’t know what to do. He’d protect Baekhyun, but how? There’s no way he can call the police in a rush, especially in this complicated situation. And even if it’s possible, it would delay their flight and he doesn’t know how to tell Baekhyun…

 

…that the person who’s aiming the sniper at him is none other than Yixing.

 

 


 

A/N:

not the last chapter

OK SO EVERYONE IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I AM BUSY WITH EXAMS I STILL HAVE EXAMS THIS MONDAY (pray for me ples)

I HOPE U ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER

DO U SMELL AN ENDING 

my baby will finally be finished /TEARS

so much going on here

chen is definitely an interesting character lololol

huggles u all IM STILL ALIVE OK

- gelie

p.s. sorry for the grammar mistakes ;A;

edit: thank you for the 3k+ subscribes and 100k+ views guys i am literally crying ;A;